Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
Cl11234566 Offline

16.11.2019 04:04
Having made his debut in August 2013 Antworten

VIENNA, Va. -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Davis, 28, was stopped in Tysons Corner about 4 p.m. Thursday and arrested, Fairfax County Police said. Police spokeswoman Shelley Broderick declined to discuss why Davis was stopped. A court date has not been set. The NFL announced Wednesday that Davis was suspended indefinitely without pay. Davis, who will become a free agent next month, said in a statement Thursday that the suspension resulted from taking a supplement that contained a banned substance, not recreational drug use, which prompted his 2011 suspension. Court records show nearly three dozen traffic-related charges against Davis in recent years. Specifically, court records in Fairfax, Loudoun and Arlington counties and Fairfax City show 34 charges from 23 separate incidents going back to 2008, the year the Redskins drafted Davis in the second round. Twenty-one of the charges resulted in convictions, including a speeding charge for 82 mph in a 50 zone, driving on a suspended license, and numerous charges for improperly tinted windows. The count does not include dozens of charges for failing to pay tolls, and none of the previous charges includes any allegations of drunken driving. A lawyer who has represented Davis on some of his most recent charges, Mark Dycio, was not immediately available for comment Friday morning. Soccer Jerseys Outlet . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic . Hamels threw seven sharp innings to earn his 100th career victory, Domonic Brown had a career-best five RBIs and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Cincinnati Reds 12-1 on Saturday night to end a four-game losing streak. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/. The time off didnt slow them down. Tyler Zeller scored a season-high 18 points and grabbed a career-best 15 rebounds, Kyrie Irving added 14 points and the Cavaliers pushed their winning streak to five games Tuesday night with a 114-85 victory over the skidding Philadelphia 76ers. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China . The 27-year-old hit .209 in 86 at-bats last year after missing the 2010 season following surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder. Stitched Soccer Jerseys . Just ask Arsenal fans. However, Arsene Wenger has repeatedly told anyone willing to listen that finishing in that spot is more important than winning a cup competition.QPR have signed midfielder Jordan Cousins in a £1.25m deal from Charlton on a three-year contract. The 22-year-old is an energetic midfielder who has been named Supporters Player of the Year for the last two seasons at Charlton.I felt this was the right time for me to move on - and for it to be to a massive club like QPR is a real pleasure for me, he told www.qpr.co.uk. This is a fresh, new start for me and one I am going to grab with both hands.Having made his debut in August 2013, he has made 136 appearances for the club, scoring seven goals, but had been tipped to move away this summer following Charltons relegation to League One.Cousins was left out of Charltons squad for a pre-season game on Tuesday ahead of a possible moove.ddddddddddddQPR have been revamping their squad this off-season and have already signed Jake Bidwell, Joel Lynch and Ariel Borysiuk.Manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink added: When I arrived here, I spoke at length about the kind of players I wanted to attract to QPR - and Jordan fits that bill exactly.Hes young, hes hungry, hes got Championship experience and hes got great potential to keep on improving at QPR.I am absolutely delighted hes a QPR player and cant wait to start working with him. Also See: Bidwell enjoying life at QPR QPR sign Joel Lynch WBA complete Phillips signing QPR fixtures 2016/17 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz