Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Anmerkungen zu Bestimmten Themen/ Anregungen
wh3171 Offline

19.11.2019 06:51
You dont replace a player like Price and his absence will Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- O. Vapormax Scontate .J. Mayo and Gary Neal put on a long-range shooting display, but it was Caron Butlers little 2-foot tip-in that made the difference for the Milwaukee Bucks. Butler rebounded a miss by Mayo with 24.8 seconds left for the go-ahead basket that halted a 13-point run by the Cleveland Cavaliers, propelling the short-handed Bucks to a 109-104 victory Wednesday night. "Ive been around long enough," Butler said. "I just know a plays not over at the end of the game, thats when guys kind of put their guard down a little bit. I saw a great opportunity to sneak in there and put my hand on the ball." Mayo scored 28 points, including six 3-pointers, and Neal, who added four 3-pointers, scored 12 of his 23 points in the fourth quarter as the Bucks salvaged a victory after seeing a double-digit lead slip away in the final 3 minutes. Milwaukee, already without its top two point guards -- Brandon Knight and Luke Ridnour -- also played without forward Ersan Ilyasova and centre Larry Sanders. Ilyasova was out with a sore right ankle while Sanders was out with a sprained right thumb, injured in a weekend off-court incident that is being investigated, the Bucks said in a statement. "We were short-handed with no Larry Sanders, no Ersan, Luke Ridnour and Brandon Knight," Bucks coach Larry Drew said. "For those guys to come out and play like they did, I am very proud of them. I am very proud to coach this group. Weve had to overcome a lot of adversity since the beginning of training camp, dealing with injuries and guys being out. We beat a very good basketball team tonight in Cleveland." The Bucks, who used only eight players, opened the fourth quarter with an 11-2 run to take a 94-81 lead, but Kyrie Irving scored 10 consecutive points to fuel a 13-point run that put the Cavaliers up 104-103. After Butlers tip put the Bucks up 105-104, Irving dribbled off his foot and out of bounds. Mayo added four free throws in the closing seconds. "Crucial turnover by me at the end and it kind of stopped that," said Irving, who led Cleveland with 29 points. "A missed shot by me as well. It starts on the defensive end early in the game. Weve just got to get stops early, so were not in that predicament going into the fourth quarter." Neither team put on a defensive clinic in the first half that ended with the Bucks leading 55-53. Cleveland, which entered the game shooting 40.2 per cent from the field, shot 56.4 per cent in the first half, making 22 of 39 shots. The Bucks, who entered the game shooting 43.8 per cent, made 20 of 36 (55.6 per cent). "O.J. Mayo and Gary Neal are combined 10 for 12 from the 3-point line and we keep telling our guys to get up in them," Cleveland coach Mike Brown said. "Make them drive, make them drive. No air space, no air space. Make them drive, make them drive. But we continue to close short and allow them to shoot 3s. It is unacceptable." Injuries forced Bucks rookie Nate Wolters, a second-round draft pick out of South Dakota State, to play 33 minutes. Wolters, who has played at least 29 minutes in each game, finished with nine points, eight rebounds and six assists. "Hes very poised," Mayo said. "I think weve all seen that from day one. I dont think we thought he was going to be put in the hot seat that fast, but like I told him, "Welcome to the NBA. If youre ready, you dont have to get ready." NOTES: Former Bucks G Michael Redd officially announced his retirement Wednesday night and addressed the crowd from centre court between the first and second quarters. Redd, the 43rd pick in 2000, plyed 11 seasons with the Bucks before finishing his career with Phoenix in 2011-12. Redd, who holds the Bucks record with 57 points in a game, averaged better than 21 points per game for six consecutive seasons before tearing an ACL and MCL in his left knee in 2009-10 and then again the following season. ... Cavaliers F Anthony Bennett, the No. 1 overall pick in the 2013 draft, connected on a 3-pointer with 9:46 left in the first half for his first NBA basket after starting the season 0 for 15 from the field. . Ilyasova, who missed most of the preseason with a sprained right ankle, was not in uniform due to soreness in the a..nkle. .. Bucks centre Zaza Pachulia was 10 for 10 from the free throw line, making him 21 for 21 on the season. Air Max 97 Prezzi Bassi . Inter moved five points behind fourth-place Fiorentina and eight points behind third-place Napoli, which visits relegation-threatened Sassuolo on Sunday. Air Max 95 Uomo Scontate . Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday. http://www.airmaxscarpescontate.it/scarpe-air-max-97-prezzo-basso/max-97-uomo-saldi.html . The Blue Jackets announced the injury through their official Twitter account Friday afternoon. Gaborik, 31, has scored five goals and six assists in 17 games with the Blue Jackets in 2013-14.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Kerry, Thanks to you and TSN for providing us NHL fans with this fabulous column! Now - I was hoping you could comment on the Chris Kreider net crash on Carey Price in Game 1. Initially, everyone (including Michel Therrien and Brandon Prust) labeled it as a hockey play with an unfortunate outcome. Days later, they began laying blame once Prices availability was lost. Now Im NOT asking whether the refs erred on the call. Im simply interested on your call or take on the incident. If you were still working in the NHL, how would you have called it? CMon Ref! (corny, but couldnt resist - LOL). Thanks,TerekWhistler, BC Terek: Injuries are an unfortunate byproduct of the job and a risk that every player willingly assumes. When an injury is sustained, its not only very disappointing for the player to deal with but when it involves a key player such as Carey Price, the loss can also devastating to the fortunes of a team. You dont replace a player like Price and his absence will surely test the mettle of his Montreal teammates left standing with their best player out of the lineup. The Hab continent has a huge obstacle to overcome in finding a way to beat this hungry and confident NY Rangers team tonight in Madison Square Garden. For that to happen, PK Subban and company will first have to penetrate a wall in the form of Hendrik Lundqvist a mere 178 feet from their goal crease guarded by littlee know Dustin Tokarski. Air Max 95 Italia. With the man they the King poised between the pipes the Rangers net probably looks more like 178 miles away. Michel Terrien and Brandon Prusts initial assessment of the play was correct in that it was a hockey play. There was no deliberation on the part of Chris Kreider to initiate contact with Price as the Rangers speedster went hard to the net to make a play and then lost his balance following a chop to his right ankle by Alexei Emelin. In the post-game press conference Coach Therrien said he thought the play was "accidental, honestly," and Kreider said he "just had too much momentum and couldnt really avoid him. It didnt feel too good for me either."Terek, I would have ruled the play on the ice no differently than I did from my couch and deemed the contact by Chris Kreider on Carey Price as completely accidental. It would appear that I could count on agreement of this decision from referee Steve Kozari, Michel Terrien, Brandon Prust and Chris Kreider at the very least. It was a very unfortunate accident and injury sustained by Carey Price. Prices Montreal Canadien teammates will have dig deep tonight and stick with a game plan of speed and high tempo energy from the opening puck drop to take the Garden crowd out of the game and shift the momentum in their favor. Dustin Tokarski will have to give them a chance to win. It is then up to the Habs skaters grit, guts, determination and skill to find a way to penetrate King Hendriks Court 178 feet away. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz