Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Okkultismus
Cl11234566 Offline

19.11.2019 07:49
Champions Tour victories Antworten

PHOENIX -- When Karrie Webb was asked about the all the good young players on the LPGA Tour, the questioner noted that Lydia Ko was 16 and Jessica Korda 21. "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy. "I didnt expect to be sitting here at the start of the day," Webb said. "Even, actually, when I finished the day, I didnt expect to be sitting here. So I feel a little bit lucky, I guess, to be sitting here. But it doesnt make it feel any less special." She took the lead with a course-record 9-under 63, then waited 90 minutes to see if anyone could catch her. No one did. "I thought best-case scenario I was in a playoff," Webb said. Webb is close friends with founding player Louise Suggs and has a deep appreciation for the 13 women who started the LPGA Tour in 1950. "Its a very special event," Webb said. For the second time in the event, Webb overcame a six-stroke deficit in the final round. In 2011 in the inaugural tournament, she finished with a 66 for a one-stroke victory. "I just love the feeling of this event," Webb said. Webb donated $50,000 of her $225,000 check, giving $25,000 each to LPGA-USGA Girls Golf and "The Founders" documentary movie. She did an interview for the film this week and learned that only about 10 per cent of the necessary money had been raised to complete the project. "I was just standing on the 18th green when Mike (Whan, LPGA Tour commissioner) was introducing me, and it just came to me that, You know, I would love to be a part of that movie being produced." Webb talked Friday night with the 90-year-old Suggs, a fixture at the tournament the last three years but unable to make it this year. "She told me that I had to go out and shoot 64 yesterday, which I let her down and I didnt do that," Webb said. "So, I made it up to her today." She certainly did. Webb had 10 birdies and a bogey, playing the back nine in 6-under 30. She birdied five of the last six holes, making a birdie with a 20-footer on the par-4 18th to finish at 19-under 269. "I definitely putted probably the best I have all week," Webb said. "Worked on a few things last night and really got the ball rolling on the back nine." Webb also rallied to win the Womens Australian Open last month and has 41 LPGA Tour victories to match founding player Babe Zaharias for 10th place. Ko, the third-round leader, parred the final three holes to finish a stroke back along with 2013 winner Stacy Lewis, Azahara Munoz, Amy Yang and Mirim Lee. The 16-year-old Ko shot 70. She had a three-stroke lead after birdieing Nos. 2-5, slipped back with bogeys on Nos. 6, 9 and 11 and pulled within one with a birdie on the par-5 15th. "I tried to get myself together," Ko said. "I made some bogeys at the wrong time, which wasnt ideal, but I tried my best until the last." Munoz and Yang, playing together in the third-to-last group, missed long birdie putts on 18 and each shot 67. Lee shot 69 in the next group, also missing a long birdie try. That left Ko -- and her 25-foot try on the last was just short and right. "I played really well overall, so Im just going to take the positive out of it," Ko said. Lewis birdied the final two holes for a 66. "It was just really nice to hit the shots and make the putts at the end," Lewis said. "Seeing putts go in always helps going into the next couple of weeks." DIVOTS: Korda, playing with Ko in the last group, had a quadruple-bogey 8 on the par-4 seventh after hitting her approach into the desert, then played the final 11 holes in 5 under to tie for seventh at 17 under. The Bahamas winner shot 70. ... Hee-Won Han also matched the course record with a 63 to tie for 15th at 14 under. Playing in the ninth group of the day, she holed a sand wedge for eagle on No. 7. Ai Miyazato set the course record last year and Cristie Kerr matched it Saturday. Kerr finished with a 67 to tie for 10th at 16 under. ... Top-ranked Inbee Park closed with a 67 to tie for 10th. St. Louis Cardinals Store . But luckily for the Canadian squad, one goal was all it needed. Winnipegs Sophie Schmidt scored the winner off a Diana Matheson corner kick to seal Canadas third-place spot in the Torneio Internacional de Futebol Feminino in Brazil on Sunday. Austin Gomber Jersey . -- John Senden never imagined it would take more than seven years to win again. https://www.cheapcardinalsonline.com/464...-cardinals.html. Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys . -- Syracuse was dangerously close to letting another less talented opponent pull off the upset when C. Rogers Hornsby Cardinals Jersey . Casey Janssen was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday due to a strain in his left abdominal area and lower back.BOCA RATON, Fla. -- Michael Allen said it wasnt until his 15th hole that he started thinking about shooting golfs magic number of 59. And he promptly missed the birdie putt on the par-5 sixth hole. But with birdies on two of his last three holes, Allen matched the Champions Tour record with a 12-under 60 on Friday in the Allianz Championship, finishing the first round with an eagle and 10 birdies. The 55-year-old Allen became the ninth player in the 35-year history of the 50-and-over tour to shoot 60 and the first to accomplish the feat on a par-72 course. "The story of my career -- almost," said Allen, winless in 369 starts on the PGA Tour. "After I missed that birdie putt on No. 6, I kind of figured it wasnt happening." Allen took advantage of the calm conditions on the Old Course at Broken Sound to grab a three-shot lead over Scott Dunlap. Allen played his last 15 holes in 11 under, highlighted by aa 20-foot eagle putt on the 18th -- his ninth hole of the day.dddddddddddd "It seemed really easy," said Allen, who won the 2009 Senior PGA Championship for the first of his five Champions Tour victories. "I think its harder to shoot a 72 when youre struggling than to shoot a 60 when youre playing well." Allen was fortunate on the par-4 fourth hole when he chunked his approach to the green, then skulled a chip that took two bounces and fell into the hole for an unlikely birdie. "Thats when you kind of think things are going your way," Allen said. "Its great to shoot this round, but if Im able to win, then it will become even more magical." Tom Lehman, Chien Soon Lu and Wes Short Jr. shot 65. Short is attempting to become the 17th player to win in his Champions Tour debut. Defending champion Rocco Mediate shot a 69. He won last year in his first Champions Tour start. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz