Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Okkultismus
Cl11234566 Offline

19.11.2019 07:50
weeks ago after a 10-week Antworten

Newark, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - Sterling Gibbs poured in 25 points to lead five Seton Hall players in double figures, as the Pirates opened Big East play with a 78-67 victory over 15th-ranked St. Johns on Wednesday at the Prudential Center. Jaren Sina matched a season high with 14 points and keyed an early second-half run with two of his four 3-pointers in the victory. Gibbs also sank five from beyond the arc, including one with the shot clock winding down late in the contest to help quell a St. Johns rally. Angel Delgado and Brandon Mobley each contributed 13 points for the Pirates (11-2, 1-0 Big East), whose lone losses have come on the road against Georgia and nationally ranked Wichita State. Seton Hall welcomes another ranked squad to the Rock on Saturday when No. 6 Villanova makes the trip up the New Jersey turnpike. DAngelo Harrison scored 25 points and Phil Greene IV added 15 for the Red Storm (11-2, 0-1), who had a seven-game winning streak stopped and lost for the first time since a 73-66 setback to Gonzaga in late November. St. Johns whittled a 14-point deficit with 10 minutes remaining to two in just under five minutes. Greene hit a couple of threes to fuel the comeback and a pair of free throws by Harrison after a technical foul against Khadeen Carrington made it a 65-63 game. The Red Storm could not take full advantage of the technical and didnt score on the ensuing possession, allowing Seton Hall to create some separation. Gibbs fed Delgado for a layup, then connected from beyond the arc with his team scrambling as the shot clock neared zero, giving the Pirates a 70-63 lead. Harrison followed with a layup for St. Johns and the Red Storm had a couple of opportunities to cut the deficit further, but came away empty before Seton Hall sealed the contest with an uncontested layup from Gibbs and six straight free throws to establish a 13-point margin with just over a minute left. St. Johns scored the first five points and opened a 13-7 lead, but Seton Hall answered with six straight to tie it. The Red Storm again opened a six-point margin at 23-17, but the Pirates roared back with six in a row to again forge a tie. Seton Hall used an 8-0 run at the conclusion of the first half to grab its first lead of the contest. A 3-pointer by Sina gave the Pirates a 37-35 edge and Gibbs drilled another shot from beyond the arc in the closing seconds to send the Hall to the break with a 40-35 advantage. St. Johns was still within four early in the second half, but Seton Hall opened some breathing room with a 13-3 run. Sina hit a pair from beyond the arc during the surge, the second giving the Pirates a 58-44 cushion with just over 10 minutes to play. Another Sina trey a couple of minutes later stemmed a brief St. Johns spurt and gave the Pirates a 61-50 edge. Game Notes Carrington scored 11 to round out Seton Halls double-figure scorers ... The Pirates made 10-of-23 from beyond the arc ... Seton Hall had 18 assists on 23 made field goals, while St. Johns managed only seven assists on 26 made shots ... Sina also scored 14 against Gardner-Webb on Nov. 23 ... St. Johns won both meetings with Seton Hall last year by one point. Nike Air Max 270 Triple White Womens . The 29-year-old Mills started three games for Oakland this season, posting a 1-1 record with a 4.41 earned-run average. He opened the season appearing in 14 games and making 12 starts for the Milwaukee Brewers triple-A affiliate in Nashville, posting a 4-2 record with a 1. Nike Air Max 270 Just Do It White . - Roger Federer squandered a big lead and lost to No. http://www.max270cheap.com/nike-men-s-ai...4971-300.html.Y. -- Cory Schneider has to make the most of his opportunities to guard the New Jersey Devils net to earn more playing time. Nike Air Max 270 Triple Black For Sale .Mack, a reserve guard who came in averaging 3.8 points, made all six of his 3-pointers as the Hawks went 16 for 28 from behind the arc.Trailing 50-38 midway through the second quarter, Atlanta outscored Cleveland 89-48 the rest of the way and sent the Cavaliers to their largest loss of the season. Air Max 270 Mens Sale . Harris has played in six games since joining the Argos in 2012, completing 17-of-35 passes for 256 yards and one touchdown.BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Kenny Perry didnt have a double hit, miss many easy putts or do anything spectacularly good or bad. Perrys steady play at Shoal Creek was enough for his third Champions Tour major in the past year, a one-stroke victory over Mark Calcavecchia on Sunday in the Regions Tradition. Perry closed with an even-par 72 to finish at 7-under 281, while other contenders had up-and-down days and John Cook lost a share of the lead with a double hit. "I was leaderboard watching and nobody was really running, so I knew par was a good score," Perry said. "I was just trying to stay away from the bogeys. I bogeyed the first hole right out of the gate and then I birdied the third to get it back and then just kind of hung in there. "I plodded along, hit lots of fairways, lots of greens and just stayed patient." Perry got his sixth victory and became the second player to win in three consecutive Champions Tour major starts, joining Gary Player, who did it in 1987-88. Perry won the Senior Players Championship and U.S. Senior Open in consecutive tour starts last year, then skipped the Senior British Open. Jack Nicklaus is the only other player to win all three of those events. It was the highest score for a Tradition winner. Perry missed a short putt to make bogey on No. 15 but retook the lead with a 20-footer for birdie on the next hole and lined up an easy par putt with a nice drive on the closing hole. "It told me that I could hit the shots under extreme pressure, and great shots," he said. "I killed a drive on 18 and I hit the prettiest 9-iron. It came in on the flag and spun to the left when you needed to do it. "A lot of times you think, All Ive got to do is make par to win the tournament and youll make a five quicker than you can blink an eye." Calcavecchia finished with a 70. Two-time winner Tom Lehman closed with a 67 to tie Jay Haas at 5 under. Haas closed with a 71. Cooks closing 72 put him three strokes back. Fred Couples was disqualified Sunday after missing his tee time. He was 9 over after a 73 Saturday, his best round.dddddddddddd Couples also withdrew from the Senior PGA next week at Harbor Shores in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Cooks double bogey on No. 14 cost him a share of the lead. Cooks ball was buried deep in the right bunker just under the lip, and appeared to ricochet backward before winding up a couple of feet out of the sand. Tour officials reviewed the bunker shot using phone video shot by an event staffer and determined that Cook hit it again on his back swing. "Golf Channel didnt have a great view of it but there was someone with the event who was shooting social media video of it that had a face-on angle, and it was clear that he double hit it," said Brian Claar, the Champions Tours vice-president for competition. Cook declined a chance to review it himself and said he hadnt been sure what happened. "That was bizarre," he said. "I told Todd, my caddie, You better move that bag because if this ball hits the lip it could go anywhere. And thats what I thought it did. I didnt hear anything. All I felt was my club hitting the lip of the bunker and then the sand catching the club. "Evidently in all that, it hit my club head. Im good with that. If it shows on TV, I can honestly say I didnt feel anything but I dont want to take something that wasnt there." Cook returned a couple of weeks ago after a 10-week layoff because of a fractured rib in his back. "If someone would have said that Id have a one-shot lead with five to play this week, Id have said, Youre nuts," he said. Calcavecchia had another near-miss at Shoal Creek. He had bogeys on Nos. 9 and 13 after missing short putts, and said he missed five during the week of 3 feet or less. "Ive never won a tournament doing that and I dont think anybody has," Calcavecchia said He led after 36 and 54 holes at Shoal Creek in 2011 before a final-round 75 cost him a lead that had ballooned as high as six strokes. Calcavecchia was plagued by nagging rib problems that pained him after swings. "I was hurting all day," he said, adding that he wasnt sure if hed play in the Senior PGA. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz