Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Anmerkungen zu Bestimmten Themen/ Anregungen
wh3171 Offline

21.11.2019 09:59
both of his clubs goals. Kootenays Antworten

WINNIPEG -- Alexandre Burrows knew the goals would come, but he didnt expect it would take until March. China Jerseys Cheap . The Vancouver right-winger scored his first and second goals of an injury-marred season as the Canucks defeated the Winnipeg Jets 3-2 in a shootout Wednesday night. Chris Higgins had the only goal in the shootout as Vancouver (30-28-10) handed the Jets (30-28-9) their fifth straight loss. Burrows was playing in only his 36th game this season after breaking a foot to start the season and then breaking his jaw in December. "I hit a few posts, a few saves, a few rebounds, a few empty nets that should have gone in," Burrows said. "Its a fine line between goals and not. "Tonight I was able to get a few. Even though, honestly, I could have got four, I think. I hit the post, a few tips that they blocked and a two-on-one in the first my stick breaks." But Vancouver suffered another injury blow when centre Ryan Kesler left the game in the second period after a knee-on-knee collision with Jets centre Jim Slater. Canucks head coach John Tortorella said Kesler will be sent back to Vancouver for tests while his teammates keep travelling to games against Washington, Florida and Tampa Bay. "Hes going to get some imaging and well have a better indication of where hes at, but hes out for a while," Tortorella said. Slater said he didnt intentionally try to hurt Kesler. "I thought I had him lined up, he kind of bailed there at the last second there," Slater said. "I didnt stick my knee out or anything in his path, wasnt leading with my leg. I thought I actually took the worst of it. "Obviously, if hes hurt bad, I feel bad about that. It wasnt any intent. I thought I had him lined up and at the last second he tried to jump out of the way." Higgins scored the decisive goal with some quick stick-handling on his way toward Ondrej Pavelec, flipping the puck by him after the netminder went down. Andrew Ladd scored his 18th goal of the season and Michael Frolik added his 13th that put the Jets ahead 2-1 early in the third period. Burrows had tied the game 2-2 at 11:17 of the third period. Vancouver is now 2-4-1 in their last seven games. The game was a big improvement for the Canucks, who collapsed on Monday and gave up seven goals in the third period in a 7-4 loss to the New York Islanders. Pavelec stopped 30 of the 32 shots he faced in regulation and overtime, while Eddie Lack made 31 saves for Vancouver. Lack had let in six goals in the embarrassing loss to the Islanders. "I just needed a big bounce-back game and I was really happy we got the win," Lack said. The Canucks now have 70 points and Winnipeg 69 as they battle for a playoff spot in the Western Conference. Dallas holds the last wild-card berth with 74 points. Phoenix has 73. The Stars and Coyotes were idle Wednesday night. The Jets are 0-2-3 in their last five and host the New York Rangers on Friday. "We got opportunities to get the second point there the last couple games. Weve got to start getting them," said Jets rookie defenceman Jacob Trouba, who logged almost 28 minutes of ice time. "Those are points were letting slip away. Its good that we get one and we look at the positives and try to think about that, but at the same time its at the back of your mind -- youve got to get those points that youre letting go." Vancouver outshot Winnipeg 14-9 in the scoreless first period, but the Jets outshot the Canucks 16-5 in the third. Vancouver was 0 for 5 on the power play and the Jets went 0 for 4. "I thought we played hard right on through, and thats two out the last three games weve played well in the third period so good for them," Tortorella said. "Theyve hung in, theyve hung together. Losing a big guy like Kes, I thought they stuck together as a group. It was real nice to see." Notes: Henrik Sedin was marking a major milestone, playing in his 1,000th NHL game, all with Vancouver. He was drafted third overall by the Canucks in the 1999 NHL Entry Draft. Cheap Jerseys From China . In question is whether 26-year-old Matt Frattin will be on it. A a€?mediocrea€? training camp, as Carlyle put it earlier this week, has Frattin lingering nervously on the bubble at the end of the exhibition season, pushed out of a likely job by Brandon Kozun, the small, but feisty winger determined to make the NHL for the first time. China Jerseys Stitched . -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. https://www.chinajerseyscheap.us/ . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont.LETHBRIDGE, Alta. -- Adam Tambellini scored three times and set up one more as the Calgary Hitmen won their sixth in a row by crushing the host Lethbridge Hurricanes 8-1 on Saturday in Western Hockey League play. Alex Roach had a pair of goals for the Hitmen (38-15-6) while Chase Lang, Pavel Padakin and Jake Virtanen added single goals. Travis Sanheim chipped in with three assists. Calgarys Mack Shields made 28 saves for the victory. Lethbridges Giorgio Estephan ruined Shields shutout bid at 16:14 of the third period. The Hurricanes (12-43-5) were searching for answers in net as Teagan Sacher started the game, but was pulled after allowing three goals on 12 shots. Jonny Hogue came in for the second period, however he only lasted 10:53, giving up three goals on five shots. Sacher played the remainder of the game and stopped 37-of-42 shots in total. Lethbridges Macoy Erkamps was ejected at 6:38 of the third period after receving a major penalty for kneeing. Calgary went 4 for 8 on the power play while Lethbridge failed to score on three chances with the man advantage. --- ROYALS 5 RAIDERS 4 PRINCE ALBERT, Sask. -- Jack Walker broke a 4-4 tie at 14:54 of the third period as Victoria edged the Raiders. Austin Carroll, Steven Hodges, Ben Walker and Travis Brown also scored for the Royals (40-16-4), who improved to 10-0-2 in their last 12 contests. Sawyer Lange, Josh Morrissey, Dakota Conroy and Calder Brooks scored for Prince Albert (26-28-4) while Leon Draisaitl and Collin Valcourt each chipped in with three assists. Victorias Coleman Vollrath made 22 saves for the win as Cole Cheveldave stopped 30-of-35 shots for the Raiders. --- BRONCOS 4 PATS 3 (SO) REGINA -- Glenn Gawdin scored the shootout winner and Eetu Laurikainen made 46 saves as Swift Current halted the Pats three-game win streak. Colby Cave scored twice in regulation for the Broncos (29-22-8) and Graham Black added a single goal. Regina (30-22-6) got goals from Patrick DAmico, Dyson Stevenson and Connor Gay. Daniel Wapple turned away 30-of-33 shots for the Pats. --- ICE 5 WHEAT KINGS 2 BRANDON -- Jaedon Descheneau scored once and set up three more as Kootenay handed the Wheat Kings their fifth straight defeat. Sam Reinhart scored once to extend his point streak to 17 games for the Ice (33-22-4) while Tim Bozon, Austin Vetterl and Luke Philp also scored. Ryan Pulock and Jens Meilleur scored for Brandon (28-23-8) and Tyler Coulter assisted on both of his clubs goals. Kootenays Mackenzie Skapski made 28 saves for the win. Curtis Honey started in net for the Wheat Kings but was pulled after allowing four goals on 21 shots in one period of play. Jordan Papirny stopped all 22 shots he faced in relief. --- BLADES 4 REBELS 1 RED DEER, Alta. -- Ryan Graham had a pair of goals and Troy Trombley made 41 saves as Saskatoon ended its three-game slide by downing the Rebels. Brett Stovin and Chase Clayton each had a goal and an assist for the Blades (16-39-5) while Nikita Scherbak and Dylan Busenius tacked on two assists apiece. Fake China Jerseys. Conner Bleackley scored the lone goal for Red Deer (28-27-4) as Grayson Pawlenchuk was a team-worst minus-3. Patrik Bartosak turned aside 24-of-28 shots in a losing cause. --- TIGERS 6 WARRIORS 1 MEDICINE HAT, Alta. -- Curtis Valk had a goal and an assist, extending his point streak to 17 games, as the Tigers hammered Moose Jaw. Trevor Cox and Anthony Ast also had a goal and an assist for Medicine Hat (36-20-3), which extended its win streak to four games, while Steven Owre, Kyle Becker and Chad Labelle added single goals. Jesse Forsberg scored for the Warriors (15-34-8). Nick Scheider stopped 29 shots for the Tigers as Moose Jaws Justin Paulic made 31 saves in defeat. --- BLAZERS 4 COUGARS 3 (OT) KAMLOOPS, B.C. -- Cole Ully scored twice, including 3:27 into overtime, as the Blazers slipped past Prince George to end their 11-game losing streak. Collin Shirley and Mitch Friesen also scored for Kamloops (12-42-5). Todd Fiddler scored once and set up two more for the Cougars (24-29-8) and Klarc Wilson and Troy Bourke added a single goal each. Bolton Pouliot made 22 saves for the Blazers while Ty Edmonds turned aside 33-of-37 shots for Prince George. --- WINTERHAWKS 7 GIANTS 4 VANCOUVER -- Alex Schoenborn and Dominic Turgeon each had a goal and two assists and Oliver Bjorkstrand had three assists as Portland downed the Giants for their 16th straight victory. Derrick Pouliot, Nicolas Petan and Brendan Leipsic had a goal and an assist apiece for the Winterhawks (42-12-5) while Paul Bittner, Keoni Texeira added single goals. Tim Traber scored twice for Vancouver (27-23-10) and Trent Lofthouse and Ty Ronning had the others. Corbin Boes made 30 saves for Portland. Payton Lee allowed seven goals on 29 shots for the Giants. --- THUNDERBIRDS 3 SILVERTIPS 2 EVERETT, Wash. -- Adam Henry scored the winner at 9:03 of the third period as Seattle came from behind to edge the Silvertips. Sam McKechnie and Russell Maxwell also scored for the Thunderbirds (37-17-5), who trailed 2-1 after 40 minutes. Joshua Winquist and Patrick Bajkov had power play goals for Everett (28-22-8). Seattles Taran Kozun made 27 saves for the win as Austin Lotz stopped 16-of-19 shots for the Silvertips. --- CHIEFS 7 AMERICANS 0 SPOKANE, Wash. -- Mitch Holmberg had two goals and two assists and Eric Williams only had to make 16 saves as the Chiefs blanked Tri-City. Keanu Yamamoto, Adam Helewka, Dominic Zwerger, Hudson Elynuik and Connor Chartier also scored for Spokane (33-20-5) and Reid Gow had three assists. Eric Comrie stopped 35-of-41 shots for the Americans (27-26-6) before giving way to Evan Sarthough, who turned away 6-of-7 shots in eight minutes of relief. Tri-Citys Jesse Astles received a major for checking-to-the-head at 19:26 of the second period. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz