Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 Chaosmagie
Cl11234566 Offline

22.11.2019 04:28
To be here to witness Antworten

The Toronto Blue Jays will send left-hander J.A. Happ to the mound Wednesday afternoon looking to beat the Milwaukee Brewers in the finale of a quick two-game series. Happ is 2-1 over his past three starts, charged with eight earned runs over that time. However, seven of those came in an 11-1 loss at Cincinnati on June 21. Happ then rebounded on Thursday to beat the Chicago White Sox 7-0 behind 7 2/3 scoreless innings of four-hit ball. The 31-year-old struck out eight, moving to 7-4 with a 4.29 ERA on the year. "The goal was to be aggressive, to force contact early, use all four quadrants and just be aggressive," noted Happ, who is 3-3 with a 5.93 ERA in his career versus the Brewers. The Brewers meanwhile, hope that starter Wily Peralta can get locked in on Wednesday afternoon. Though Peralta has won five consecutive starts, he has posted a 4.22 earned run average over that span, one in which Milwaukee has scored at least seven runs four times. The right-handers past two wins both came against Colorado, including Thursdays 7-4 decision at home. Peralta gave up all four runs on eight hits and two walks over six frames, striking out seven. While he improved to 9-5 with a 3.20 earned run average on the year, manager Ron Roenicke still thinks the hurler can improve on the mound. "I thought the last three outings, (Wily) has pitched well, but hes not locked in," said Roenicke. "Now hes struggling to get through the lineups." The 25-year-old Peralta has never faced the Blue Jays, who send left-hander J.A. Happ to the mound today. The Blue Jays halted a three-game skid by taking Tuesdays opener 4-1. Drew Hutchison yielded just one run over seven innings while striking out a season- high 10 batters in his first victory since June 13. Jose Bautista, starting for the first time since June 22 due to a strained left hamstring, and Colby Rasmus each homered for the Blue Jays. Starting as the designated hitter, Bautista hit his 16th homer of the year. Ryan Braun drove in the lone run for the Brewers, who have lost two in a row after winning four straight. Marco Estrada started for Milwaukee and suffered the loss, allowing two runs on six hits over six-plus innings of work. He struck out two and walked one, losing for the first time since June 15. "Things just started going south for me," Estrada said. "I just wasnt really locating. I really didnt know what I was doing, how I was missing and the way I was missing. I was just out there throwing the ball around." Milwaukee could be without outfielder Khris Davis today as he injured his left shoulder on Tuesday diving into second base. The Brewers, who are making their first trip to Toronto since 2005, are 7-3 against the Blue Jays since moving to the National League in 1998. Fake NBA Jerseys .J. -- Patrick Sharp is on one of those streaks. Fake Football Jerseys . - For a general manager who preaches building through the draft, Reggie McKenzie has struggled to find impact players his first two years in Oakland. http://www.fakejersey.com/. Murray, the defending champion and No. 3 seed, claimed his first match win at Queens in 2005 and went on to win the Wimbledon warmup three times. But he failed to take advantage of eight set points after leading the first-set tiebreaker 6-2, and Stepanek survived to convert with his second set point. Fake Jerseys Online . -- Jerry Rice Jr. Fake Jerseys . For the Miami Heat, that was outstanding news. LeBron James scored the last of his 32 points on a layup that put Miami up for good with 11.SAN FRANCISCO -- Tim Lincecum is staying put with the San Francisco Giants just as he hoped, reaching agreement Tuesday on a $35 million, two-year contract through the 2015 season. The deal is pending a physical, which had yet to be scheduled. Lincecum has a full no-trade clause in the new deal. General manager Brian Sabean said when the season ended that among his top priorities was bringing back the two-time NL Cy Young Award winner, who also indicated he cherishes familiarity and wanted stay with the only club he has known. He pitched the Game 5 clincher in the 2010 World Series at Texas, then shifted to the bullpen and became a reliable reliever during the Giants 2012 run to their second title in three years. He pitched a no-hitter July 13 at San Diego. Sabean wanted to lock up Lincecums deal before he hit the open market in free agency. The 29-year-old Lincecum just completed a $40.5 million, two-year contract that paid him $22 million this past season. The Giants, who missed the playoffs at 76-86, already took care of their first order of business by signing right fielder Hunter Pence to a $90 million, five-year contract before the season ended. He played every game this year. Lincecum, the 10th overall draft pick by San Francisco in 2006 out of Washington, has had losing records in each of the past three seasons but manager Bruce Bochy has expressed encouragement with the pitchers progress to make changes to not only his delivery and mechanics but also his between-start routine and fitness. After his final start of the season Sept. 26 against the rivall Los Angeles Dodgers, the four-time All-Star reflected on the idea of a possible departure.dddddddddddd Many thought he might listen to his hometown Seattle Mariners if they came calling. The Giants didnt let that happen, knowing someone would sign Lincecum in a hurry despite all the ups and downs. "Ive just been one of the most fortunate pitchers in this organization just to be a part of so many things," said Lincecum, who won the Cy Young in 2008 and 09. "To have the guys around me, Barry Bonds, Randy Johnson, big names, Buster Posey coming up, Pablo Sandoval. The names just dont end. To be here to witness all the things theyve done, and be there for also the team things, its been pretty special for me." Lincecum went 10-14 with a 4.37 ERA and 193 strikeouts in 32 starts this season. The right-hander joined Hall of Famers Juan Marichal and Gaylord Perry and also Kirk Rueter as the only Giants in San Francisco history to win at least 10 games in six straight seasons. Nicknamed The Freak, Lincecum is 89-70 with a 3.46 ERA over seven major league seasons. With fans unsure whether he would return beyond 2013, his supporters held signs during his last start such as, "Timmy Dont Leave" and "SF Loves You!" He tipped his cap -- a rare gesture for him. "It was pretty special," Lincecum said at the time. "Just to be in that kind of like situation today, you kind of really see whats going on and the emotions that are tied with it. Im still trying to figure out how to handle it." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz