Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Von Ra bis Horus
Cl11234566 Offline

23.11.2019 03:28
But the main thing is Antworten

GLEN COVE, N.Y. -- Kristen Gillman and Brooke Mackenzie Henderson won semifinal matches Saturday to advance to the 36-hole final in the U.S. Womens Amateur at Nassau Country Club. The 16-year-old Gillman, Austin, Texas, beat 15-year-old Andrea Lee of Hermosa Beach, California, 4 and 3. Henderson, the 16-year-old Canadian who is No. 2 in the world amateur ranking, edged 16-year-old Hannah OSullivan of Paradise Valley, Arizona, 1 up. "It feels awesome," Gillman said. "Coming into this week thats all you wanted. It feels great to accomplish that. Gillman is coming off an 11-stroke victory last week in the Junior PGA Championship. "It helped me a lot about all the momentum and just the confidence I had in my game," Gillman said. Henderson, from Smith Falls, Ontario, is trying to become the third Canadian winner in tournament history, following Marlene Stewart in 1956 and Cathy Sherk in 1978. "Its amazing. Im really excited to play tomorrow," Henderson said. "As I said earlier, I still have a lot of work to do. Its exciting to be in the final. Best finish previous to this week was round of 32, so its great to have a chance to win and contend for the title. "Definitely going to play my game, be smart about decisions. Match play is really different from stroke play. Youve got to be really careful and smart." Henderson lost the first two holes and pulled even par wins on Nos. 9 and 10. She took the lead with a 50- foot birdie chip on the par-4 14th and matched OSullivan with pars on the final four holes. "She was playing really well," Henderson said. "Shes a great player and she has a great future ahead of her. It was a lot of fun out there. I made a couple mistakes early that got me 2 down, but I was able to fight back, and thats really key to learn how to do that." Discount Nike Air Max Wholesale .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action. Cheap Nike Air Max Outlet . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley. https://www.wholesalenikeairmaxshoes.com/. When Reyes signed a US$106-million, six-year deal with Miami last month, there was speculation Ramirez was unhappy about being supplanted at short. But new manager Ozzie Guillen sold Ramirez on the idea. Wholesale Nike Air Max From China . The Professional Referee Organization, which manages game officials for the U.S. Soccer Federation and MLS, notified the Professional Soccer Referee Association of the lockout and said replacement officials will be used. Fake Nike Air Max Replica . None of them are Finlands Pekka Rinne, who stands as Canadas biggest challenge in Thursdays quarter-final round. Even while a young Finnish team has struggled with penalties, turnovers and a lack of offensive depth, Rinne has been a rock with a 1.One week ago, Paul MacLean put together a brand new line with Curtis Lazar in between Mike Hoffman and Mark Stone. Instantly, the line had chemistry -- and an easy nickname. We were a line together for like 10 minutes and Twitter had already dubbed us The Kid Line, Lazar told me this morning. I guess the generic name for us right now is The Kid Line. Well see what sticks here. We are playing well together, so we will see what happen. Lazar using the word generic to describe the lines nickname is pretty accurate because nobody has put any thought into finding a more creative name. Any time three young players are put together on a unit, they get dubbed The Kid Line. In fact, the Kid Line has been so overused that it actually has its own Wikipedia entry. The page points out that the name originated with the Toronto Maple Leafs of the 1930s, who had a line with Busher Jackson, Charlie Conacher and Joe Primeau. The Kid Line was later used to describe the Edmonton Oilers trio of Martin Gelinas, Adam Graves and Joe Murphy in their run to the Stanley Cup in 1990. Its also been used more recently to describe the Habs line of Galchenyuk, Gallagher and Eller -- and just about any combination of the Edmonton Oilers current top-six. Mark Stone told me he doesnt have a big issue with the fact his line has been given such a generic name. Whatever people want to call us is fine by me. Its just cool to have a name I guess, he said. I guess we are all pretty young, but its tough to come up with a different name on the spot. I even canvassed some other teammates for ideas today and came up empty. Mark Borowiecki says he grew up watching The Pizza Line of Alfredsson, Spezza and Heatley - named because fans would get a free slice of pizza each time the club sscored five goals on home ice.dddddddddddd We even chatted about how that line was also referred to as The Cash Line - for Captain Alfredsson, Spezza and Heatley. While that line had two potential names, Borowiecki was at a loss to come up with an alternative to The Kid Line. Mika Zibanejad put some thought into this matter this morning, but also came up empty handed. Zibanejad currently centres Alex Chiasson and Milan Michalek - the only line on this team that does have a quasi-nickname right now. I know they call us the Nines Line because we have that number on our jerseys, but I cant even think of another connection for those young guys, said Zibabejad - who also pointed out hes trying to make Lazars new nickname Wonderboy. Mike Hoffman did offer up one alternative name. Maybe we could go with The Rookie Line, since we are all starting in this league, Hoffman suggested this morning. But the main thing is that you just find guys that you enjoy playing with and work well together with. If we are young guys or older guys, it doesnt matter. At the end of the day, you just want to see your team win. The problem with The Rookie Line is what do you call them if they are together next season? Of course, this could also be a moot point if Paul MacLean - who has a penchant for juggling lines - decides to break up this trio in the near future. All three players told me they have never been part of a line that had a nickname before - whether it was in pee-wee, juniors or the AHL. And it doesnt sound like they are resigned to the Kid Line moniker, as they are open to any suggestions that are out there. We have been trying to come up with something. Ive been trying to come up with clever stuff, but nothing comes to mind, Lazar said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz