Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Entschleierungen / kritischer Umgang mit alten und neuen Themen
Cl11234566 Offline

25.11.2019 06:27
Alex Killorn and Ondrej Palat Antworten

Max and Merse are joined by former Chelsea, Aston Villa and Republic of Ireland striker Tony Cascarino on The Fantasy Football Club. Cascarino also played for Gillingham, Millwall and Marseille, and featured for Ireland at the 1990 and 1994 World Cups.He is a hero to fans in France who christened him Tony Goal for his 61 goals in 84 appearances on the French south coast. Hell be telling us about being Villas club-record signing in 1990, why Fabien Barthez was the most chilled-out man in football and his incredible journey with Ireland at two World Cups, even though he believed he wasnt really ever eligible to play for them...! Johan Djourou (left) is captain of Hamburg Also on the show, one of Tonys former clubs Millwall attempt the Two-Footed Corner Challenge. They are fifth in League One, battling for promotion back into the Championship - but how quickly can they bang them in?Plus former Arsenal defender Johan Djourou picks his #One2Eleven. Now playing at Hamburg, the Switzerland internationals 11 years with the Gunners means his team is filled with Invincibles.Watch The Fantasy Football Club, Friday, 6pm, Sky Sports 1 HD. Also See: The FantasyFC LISTEN: FantasyFC Podcast Sunday Supplement Goals on Sunday Derek Bell Astros Jersey .C. -- The shot that would have beaten No. Brad Peacock Astros Jersey .com) - The Chicago White Sox have officially announced that the club has agreed to terms with utilityman Emilio Bonifacio on a one-year, $4 million contract that includes a team option for the 2016 season. https://www.cheapastros.com/2453o-gerrit...sey-astros.html. The 23-year-old Poland international is back as first choice at Arsenal after losing his regular spot in the team on occasions over the last three seasons. Darryl Kile Jersey . Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much. George Springer Jersey . LOUIS -- The St.Three weeks have passed since Hockey Canada announced its 25-player mens roster for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. And in that time span, the Tampa Bay Lightning have remained near the top of the Eastern Conference without star forward Steven Stamkos. Playing a key role in the Lightnings recent success has been the play of veteran forward Martin St. Louis, who was passed over by his own general manager Steve Yzerman for a spot on the Canadian Olympic team. The veteran winger and team captain has been on a tear since the Olympic team announcement, racking up 14 points in 10 games since Jan. 7. "I dont think its motivation to be honest," said St. Louis, whose Lightning were set to face the Maple Leafs on Tuesday. "I feel like I played some good hockey this year - Ive had some good bounces - but I dont think (being left off the Olympic team) is motivation. "I mean, Im motivated for Game 1 or Game 10. To play in this league and be successful you need to be motivated. Its been like that my whole career. I dont think these last 10 games Ive been more motivated." St. Louis, who captured his second career Art Ross Trophy last season as the league leader in scoring, also grabbed the spotlight with the first four-goal game of his career against San Jose on Jan. 18. And while hes taken much of the offensive workload in Stamkoss absence, he believes its been a team effort. "At first it was a little shock, obviously, to loose Stammer," he said. "But once thhe dust settled, we realized were where were at without him.dddddddddddd "You have to juggle some lines and find a little bit of an identity. I think we settled down and played some pretty good hockey. We have a lot of young guys that have accelerated in terms of their progress with the amount of ice time theyre getting (and) theyve done well." A lot of credit also goes to great chemistry with his teammates. Summer signing Valtteri Filppula is second in team scoring, while forwards Tyler Johnson, Alex Killorn and Ondrej Palat are making big contributions at both ends of the ice. "If you told us before the season started where wed be after Game 53 knowing all the adversity - not that I didnt believe wed be there - I would think a lot of things would have to go right for us to be here," said St. Louis. "Things have gone well considering all the adversity weve gone through." And at age 38, St. Louis himself is still going strong at a point-a-game pace. "Id like to think that Ive been pretty consistent the past few years," he said. "I expect myself to play like I have, so I dont think this year is better than others. "Obviously I had to adjust a little bit not playing with Stammer and I kind of had to re-invent myself a little with shooting the puck a little bit more. Its hard to shoot as much as I have when you play with a 60-goal guy." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz