Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Anmerkungen zu Bestimmten Themen/ Anregungen
wh3171 Offline

27.11.2019 07:14
confident and develop their skills at the appropriate Antworten

SCOREBOARDSunday, Jan. Jordan Montgomery Yankees Jersey . 11Dallas at Green Bay, 1:05 p.m. EST (FOX). The Cowboys are playing at Green Bay in the playoffs for the first time since losing in the Ice Bowl in 1967. Tony Romo and the Cowboys are coming off a 24-20 win over Detroit in the wild-card round, their first playoff game in five years. Green Bays Aaron Rodgers hopes to be healed from a left calf injury suffered in the regular-season finale. The Packers, who won a fourth straight NFC North title, had a bye as the No. 2 playoff seed in the NFC.___Indianapolis at Denver, 4:40 p.m. EST (CBS). The Broncos Peyton Manning faces his former team and his successor after Andrew Luck and the Colts beat Cincinnati 26-10 in the wild-card round. Its the third time Manning and Luck will meet, with the teams splitting the first two meetings. The Broncos had an opening-round bye as the AFCs No. 2 seed.___STARSPassing—Tom Brady, Patriots, was 33 for 50 for 367 yards with three touchdown passes and an interception in New Englands 35-31 win over Baltimore.—Russell Wilson, Seahawks, was 15 for 22 for 268 for three touchdown passes in Seattles 31-17 win over Carolina.—Joe Flacco, Ravens, was 28 for 45 for 292 yards and four touchdown passes and two interceptions in Baltimores 35-31 loss to New England.___Rushing—Justin Forsett, Ravens, had 24 carries for 129 yards in Baltimores 35-31 loss to New England.—Jonathan Stewart, Panthers, had 13 carries for 70 yards in Carolinas 31-17 loss to Seattle.___Receiving—Jermaine Kearse, Seahawks, had three receptions for 129 yards, including a 63-yard touchdown in Seattles 31-17 win over Carolina.—Rob Gronkowski, Patriots, had seven receptions for 108 yards and a touchdown in New Englands 35-31 win over Baltimore.—Danny Amendola, Patriots, had five receptions for 81 yards and two touchdowns in New Englands 35-31 win over Baltimore.—Kelvin Benjamin, Panthers, had seven catches for 75 yards and two touchdowns in Carolinas 31-17 loss to Seattle.—Julian Edelman, Patriots, had eight catches for 74 yards in New Englands 35-31 win over Baltimore.___Defence—Kam Chancellor, Seahawks, returned an interception 90 yards in Seattles 31-17 win over Carolina.—Earl Thomas, Seahawks, had 11 combined tackles and a forced fumble in Carolinas 31-17 loss to Seattle.—Duron Harmon and Devin McCourty, Patriots, each had an interception in New Englands 35-31 win over Baltimore.—Daryl Smith, Ravens, had an interception in Baltimores 35-31 loss to New England.—Jamie Collins, Patriots, had a combined 11 tackles in New Englands 35-31 win over Baltimore.—C.J. Mosley, Ravens, had a combined 10 tackles and a forced fumble in Baltimores 35-31 loss to New England.___MILESTONESThe New England Patriots have advanced to the AFC title game for the fourth consecutive season with a 35-31 win over the Baltimore Ravens. The Patriots Bill Belichick has 20 playoff wins, tied with Hall of Famer Tom Landry for most of any head coach in NFL history. The Patriots Tom Brady had three touchdown passes and passed Joe Montana for the most in NFL post-season history. Brady has 46 TDs and Montana had 45. Brady also set franchise post-season records with 33 completions and 367 yards passing. ... The Seahawks never trailed in their 31-17 win over Carolina and became the first defending Super Bowl champion to win a playoff game the following season since New England in January 2006.___TRICK PLAYWith the ball at the New England 49 late in the third quarter, Tom Brady threw behind the line of scrimmage to Julian Edelman on the left side. Edelman, a former Kent State quarterback, then lofted a deep pass to a wide-open Danny Amendola after a defender came up toward Edelman. It was the first post-season pass by a wide receiver since Pittsburghs Antwaan Randle-El threw one in the 2006 Super Bowl.___INJURIESNew England Patriots centre Bryan Stork left the playoff game against the Baltimore Ravens in the first half with a knee injury. Stork left after a play in which quarterback Tom Brady was sacked for a 4-yard loss. The team announced at halftime that he would not return. ... Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Paul Richardson suffered a knee injury in the third quarter of Saturday nights NFC playoff game against the Carolina Panthers. Richardson clutched his left knee area after a leaping attempt to haul in a pass from Russell Wilson while covered by Panthers cornerback Bene Benwikere. Benwikere was also shaken up on the play, but Richardson was noticeably in pain after the play. He was attended to on the trainers table before taking a seat on the bench with a towel over his head while teammates appeared to console him.___SPEAKINGWeve had it in for 10 weeks, and the coaches finally got to call it. I had to loosen up the arm a little bit. — Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman on his 51-yard touchdown pass to Danny Amendola in the third quarter of their 35-31 win over Baltimore.___It felt awesome. It felt like preparation. It felt like everything I worked all week for. That was my first return of my career and it felt good. — Seattles Kam Chancellor after returning an interception 90 yards for a touchdown in Seattles 31-17 win over Carolina.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Hideki Matsui Yankees Jersey . 1 and reigning champion Caroline Wozniacki was among Thursdays third-round winners, while second- seeded Victoria Azarenka pulled out of the draw at the $4. David Wells Yankees Jersey .com) - The Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings are ready to put all the talk and hype surrounding their meeting at Dodger Stadium behind them. https://www.cheapyankees.com/ . Top-seeded Djokovic swept to a 6-1, 6-3 win over 51st-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain in just 57 minutes, but fourth-seeded Federer had to see off a serious challenge from 48th-ranked Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic before coming through 6-2, 6-7 (4), 6-3.Aaron Ekblad may be the most mature 18-year-old hockey player on the planet. "Not only does he have a 30-year-olds physique under his equipment but he also thinks and acts like a 10-year NHL vet," said Dan Stewart, scouting director for the independent scouting service Future Considerations. Ekblad, a two-way, right-shooting defenceman, knows what he wants to be not only in this weeks NHL draft but as a professional. Hed love to go No. 1 and continue to mould himself in the images of Shea Weber, Alex Pietrangelo and Duncan Keith. More than anything, though, the Barrie Colts captain wants to be considered reliable on and off the ice. "I dont do too many things that are going to surprise anyone," Ekblad said at last months scouting combine. "Im going to be the kind of player that you know what youre going to get from me." Steady and dependable doesnt put butts in seats, but Ekblad isnt touting himself as a flashy kind of player. Instead, and more importantly, he has the potential to develop into a franchise cornerstone. Because of that, the Belle River, Ont., native is the front-runner to be the top pick Friday night in Philadelphia, whether the Florida Panthers choose to keep it or trade it. Buffalo Sabres general manager Tim Murray said last week he expected Ekblad to go No. 1 regardless. If that happens, Ekblad would be the first defenceman to be selected with the top pick since Erik Johnson in 2006, and the first Canadian-born blue-liner in that spot since Chris Phillips in 1996. Ekblad knows it has been a "long time" since a defenceman was drafted first. But it would come as no shock to NHL Central Scouting director Dan Marr. "Aaron Ekblad is a hard player to go past in the draft, I think, for any of the teams, and they know that," Marr said at the combine. "There doesnt seem to be a will to take a defenceman high because a lot of times you dont get the quick bang for your buck." Ekblad wants to provide that, just as 2013 No. 4 pick Seth Jones did for the Nashville Predators. "A hundred per cent" he wants to be in the NHL next season, and he told that to all 16 teams that interviewed him. "Thats the way I believe in myself," Ekblad said. "I wouldnt say Im cocky, but Im confident and I believe that if I work hard and I do all the little things and pay attention to details, I can be in that league next year." With that confidence in mind, Ekblad still watched games this past season and recognized the NHL is a hard league to crack and that getting drafted is just a foot in the door. "It means nothing until you prove that youre ready to do it," he said. Scouts believe Ekblad is prepared to prove it. In the six-foot-three, 213-pound prospect, Ross MacLean of ISS Hockey, another independent scouting service, sees someone with skills to insulate himself from making mistakes and the maturity to be able to adjust to the next level. "Hes a kid that I think probably couldve played in the NHL this year, let alone next year," MacLean said. "I think we saw that with Seth Jones, as well, last year. Theyve just been put into positions wheere theyve been able to acclimatize and get comfortable and confident and develop their skills at the appropriate pace, and theyre ready for the next step. Aaron Hicks Jersey. ." Typically, theres a learning curve for even the best young defencemen before they can become NHL regulars, let alone stars. But a handful from the top 10 of the 2012 draft, including the Toronto Maple Leafs Morgan Rielly, Anaheim Ducks Hampus Lindholm and Columbus Blue Jackets Ryan Murray, played the full 2013-14 season and showed it may not be as steep as it once was. During the season, then-Predators and now Washington Capitals coach Barry Trotz theorized that its because junior hockey has more pro systems designed to help defencemen adapt quicker. Stewart thinks Ekblad can adjust on the fly because of his awareness. After being given the captaincy in Barrie, Ekblad "was trying to do everything," Stewart said, before recognizing his weaknesses and dialling back to what hes good at. "He has shown time and time again that he learns from mistakes," Stewart said. "Ekblad is always thinking and while he does make some mistakes from time to time, he also shows an ability to compensate for any situational deficiencies. Because of his slower feet, while defending speedy forwards attacking the zone, he gives himself a little larger gap than say if he were going up against someone he feels he can easily wedge off the puck. "Its his advanced thinking on the fly and understanding of his position that should benefit him quickly at the next level." Physically, Ekblad is undoubtedly NHL-ready. After earning exceptional status to play in the OHL at the age of 15, he has gone through three junior seasons in Barrie and held his own at the world junior championship. Stewart was impressed with how Ekblad handled pressure situations and defensive responsibilities while playing for Canada at the world juniors. In Barrie, Colts teammate, roommate and best friend Brendan Lemieux — a projected first- or second-round pick in his own right and the son of former NHL agitator Claude Lemieux — saw Ekblad show even more. "Ek really showed that he was willing to stand up and answer the bell, even with his gloves off. I watched him pound a few guys this year," Lemieux said at the combine. "He might not show that physical presence and how big he is and how tough he can be, but hes a tough guy, too. Hes not just a super-skilled big guy, hes a super-skilled big, tough guy." Ekblad is certainly better known for his 23 goals and 30 assists than his three fights, and it was that offence balanced with defensive acumen that earned him OHL defenceman of the year honours. Its hard to be upset about that kind of season, but Ekblad insisted hes not satisfied with what he showed scouts. "Thats kind of the way everyone here should be thinking: I believe I can always be better," he said. "You look back on some games, some shifts and (think), What if you did this instead of that? I wouldnt say I have any regrets, per se. I think I had a pretty good year. But theres always things you couldve done." --- Follow @SWhyno on Twitter ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz