Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 personenspezifische Festtage/Gedenktage
Cl11234566 Offline

28.11.2019 03:38
course may be somewhat Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Khari Stephenson broke a nearly yearlong scoring drought with two goals to help the San Jose Earthquakes beat the Houston Dynamo 3-0 on Sunday night. Stephenson, who last scored June 8 for Real Salt Lake, converted off a rare indirect free kick from deep inside Houstons penalty area in the first half, then converted from the penalty spot in the second half. Atiba Harris knocked in the rebound of his own header off the post for the clincher. It was the Earthquakes highest-scoring performance since their season opener. San Jose (3-4-4), which came into the game ranked 18th out of 19 MLS teams at 1.00 goals per match, won for the second time in three games. Houston (5-7-2) dropped its second straight game, both on the road. Riddled with injuries and national team absences, the Dynamo were playing for the fourth consecutive game with less than a full complement of 18 players. Dynamo goalkeeper Tally Hall made a pair of uncharacteristic mistakes to help San Joses cause. In the 36th minute, Hall picked up a back pass from teammate David Horst, giving the Earthquakes an indirect free kick just outside Houstons 6-yard box. Shea Salinas touched the ball into the path of Stephenson, who blasted home to the far post. Stephenson scored again in the 58th minute after teammate Steven Lenhart, making his first appearance since March 29 due to a sprained knee ligament, drew a penalty on Houston defender Corey Ashe. Harris finished the scoring in the 70th minute, taking advantage after Hall was caught outside of his own box trying to clear a long pass forward by San Jose defender Jordan Stewart. Harris outjumped Hall to head to ball toward goal, then won the race to touch home the rebound for his first goal since June 29. San Jose goalkeeper Jon Busch made six saves for his fourth shutout of the season. Nike Air Max 90 Billig . Wiggins, who had been seen as a contender for a podium finish in Paris, was one of about 20 riders caught near the back of the peloton with 38 kilometres to go in the 218-km flat stage from Le Mans to Chateauroux. Nike Air Max 95 Kaufen . Left-handed reliever Boone Logan agreed to a $16.5 million, three-year contract on Friday, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press. https://www.schuheshopschweiz.ch/kaufen-...ellen-d166.html. The Rainbow FlickNext up is the Rainbow Flick, or as you probably know it, the trick that everybody at soccer camp thought they knew how to do. Nike Air Max 97 Günstig Kaufen . LOUIS -- When Braves second baseman Tyler Pastornicky backpedaled into shallow right field to catch the popup and Jason Heyward didnt arrive fast enough to take charge, Kolten Wong got the green light. Nike Air Max 90 Schweiz . Jets head coach Paul Maurice made the announcement Saturday following the morning skate and confirmed Al Montoya will start in goal against the Dallas Stars on Sunday.HOYLAKE, England - A year ago, Graham DeLaet arrived at the Open Championship wide-eyed and excited to play his first major. He made the cut and for a rookie, put in a decent effort. But since that time, the Canadian has played three more majors and missed the cut in all three. Add in a missed cut at The Players and theres a pattern starting to show. Those performances stand out from the rest of his otherwise strong record over the past year and DeLaet believes its likely all self-inflicted. "I think more than anything, its just getting used to playing in majors, just trying to treat them like a regular tournament," he said after playing the first nine at Royal Liverpool on Tuesday. "I think in the past, I put too much pressure on myself and made them bigger than they are." Who can blame him? The kid from Weyburn teed it up at Muirfield, Oak Hill, Augusta National and Pinehurst No. 2 in the last 12 months, a pretty solid slate. But now he realizes its time to perform in the majors, not just play in them and thats what hes hoping to do this week. He learned from last year at the Open, he said, and understands that links golf isnt always fair. "You have to really control where the ball is landing," said DeLaet. "You can hit great shots that run, run, run, run right into a bunker. You just really have to be cognizant, thinking all the time about where your ball is going to land and where you look for it to finish. "Everything from 50 yards in front of the green is up to Mother Nature." This years course at Liiverpool is a far cry from last years baked out Muirfield course.dddddddddddd That layout not only treated golf balls as if they were on airport tarmacs, but also didnt help DeLaets arm any. "I dont have to shallow my swing out because it took a toll on my hand and wrist last year. But theres a little bit of give in the turf; its not quite a fiery as last year. And with that the ball is not quite going crazy when it gets on the ground." DeLaet arrives at Royal Liverpool off a T51 and a missed cut in his last two starts, the latter being the U.S. Open. He was so displeased with his showing of late that he cut off his infamous beard, hoping that might shake things up. He spent part of last week up in Ireland, playing at Doonbeg, Tralee and Lahinch to get immersed in the links feel and is hoping that will inspire him to bigger things this year. "I love it, DeLaet said of links golf. "Its such a cool place and this is such a great golf tournament as well. The fans are so respectful and its just an awesome event." DeLaet understands that the task to success on this course may be somewhat simplistic, but thats what wins tournaments. "Just try to make a lot of pars and give yourself opportunities," said DeLaet. "You cant really force anything in this style of golf. There are maybe a couple of different tee shots where you can get a little more aggressive but I think the main key is just keeping the ball in between the fescue and giving yourself a look on the green so Ill try to do that for 72 holes." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz