Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Anmerkungen zu Bestimmten Themen/ Anregungen
wh3171 Offline

29.11.2019 07:07
Thats the thing I take away not just from this week Antworten

We look back at the best of the quotes and reaction from the final round of Danny Willetts Masters victory at Augusta. Sergei Zubov Jersey . Danny WillettDanny Willett has been reflecting on a crazy week as he became the first Englishman since Nick Faldo to win the Masters.It was a very surreal day when you look back at the ebbs and flows and we were fortunate that the shots we hit were correct at the time and we holed a few putts when we needed to. Willett is presented the Green Jacket by last years champion Jordan Spieth My wife was born, in 10 minutes time, 28 years ago; my son was due today and he came early to let me come and play so you talk about fate and everything else that goes with it. It has been a crazy, crazy week.Jordan SpiethJordan Spieth was left ruing a lack of discipline as he saw the chance to defend his Masters title slip, but remains upbeat about his hopes in future majors.We still have the confidence that we are a closing team, Spieth said. I have no doubt about that ability - it was a very tough 30 minutes that hopefully I never experience again. Jordan Spieth blamed a lack of discipline for his meltdown Rory McIlroyRory McIlroy admitted he needs to change his Masters mindset after seeing his Grand Slam hopes falter during a disappointing weekend at Augusta. I just didnt play the golf I needed to when it really mattered, he said. Thats the thing I take away not just from this week, but from previous Masters. Rory McIlroy finished the week six strokes off the pace Ive been in position before and havent got the job done when I needed to and I dont think it is anything to do with my game.Lee WestwoodDespite the Masters only being his third tournament in 14 weeks, Westwood was still in contention heading in to the back nine before having to settle for a tie for second. It was a bit scrappy and got away with a few shots. But to come out and contend in the first major of the year, obviously I must be doing something right. Lee Westwood was proud despite falling short in his chase for the Green Jacket. Dustin JohnsonThe world No 8 felt he didnt take his chances on the greens during the final day as he suffered another near-miss in a major. I had a lot of great looks, Johnson said. I hit a lot of good putts that I thought I made but didnt go in.I felt like I played tee to green just as good as anyone and I just didnt hole enough putts.Matt FitzpatrickThe Englishman registered his best finish in a major to date by ending the week in a tie for seventh. Matthew Fitzpatrick of England reacts on the second green during the final round of the 2016 Masters Tournament at Augusta Its definitely a big step forward, Fitzpatrick said. Its a momentum boost coming into the rest of the season. Its the first major of the season and really the start of the year for everyone.Shane LowryDespite being one of three players to ace the 16th on Sunday, Lowry was still frustrated not to finish higher up the leaderboard. I feel like I could have done a lot better and Im a bit disappointed with the week as a whole, the Irishman told Sky Sports. When I sit back and look at it, this week will definitely help me in the future Also See: Spieth falters at Augusta WATCH: Best ace ever? Willett reaches new high Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Gene Ubriaco Jersey . Price was hurt at the start of Wednesdays practice after facing just one shot as the team worked on their power play. He left the ice in discomfort and appeared to be favouring his leg. A Habs source told TSNs John Lu that Price suffered the injury in Sochi and not before the Olympics. Dave Schultz Jersey . The English Football Association had charged the German right back with violent conduct after retrospectively reviewing video evidence of an incident that was missed by match officials at Craven Cottage on Saturday. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/791q-roberto-romano-jersey-penguins.html .com) - Winnipeg Jets defenseman Dustin Byfuglien, Detroit Red Wings forward Tomas Tatar and New York Islanders right wing Kyle Okposo were named the NHLs players of the week on Monday.NEW YORK, N.Y. - New York Islanders forward Cal Clutterbuck has been fined $2,000 by the NHL for violating the leagues rule against diving and embellishment.Clutterbuck was cited on Wednesday by the leagues hockey operations department for a play in the Islanders game against Philadelphia on Jan. 19. It was determined that he embellished to draw a hooking penalty on Flyers forward Jakub Voracek. New York scored on the ensuing power play.The NHL alsso says that Clutterbuck was issued a warning after a game against St. Bryan Trottier Jersey. Louis on Dec. 6. The second infraction triggered the fine.The penalties were revised before this season in agreement by the league and the players association to punish repeat offenders more harshly.After two offences, player fines increase by $1,000 for each up to a maximum of $5,000. Head coaches are also subject to fines for multiple team offences. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz