Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Anmerkungen zu Bestimmten Themen/ Anregungen
Cl11234566 Offline

02.12.2019 03:39
resting on his laurels. Antworten

Toronto - Toronto FC and the Columbus Crew will square off at BMO Field on Saturday in the second Trillium Cup match of the season. TFC was victorious in the first meeting between the two sides with a 2-0 win at Columbus, but the result sparked a run of three straight defeats for the Canadian club. You can catch all the action on TSN and TSN Radio 1050 beginning at 5pm et/2pm pt. The Reds appear to back in form though, managing four points from their last two league matches. They most recently came back twice to get a point form a 2-2 draw at Sporting Kansas City. It was a tremendous point for Toronto given that the team was without several key players due to international duty. The Reds were also reduced to 10 men in the match as Steven Caldwell was issued a straight red card in the 63rd minute. "We had three of our starting midfield out, so we had a lot of absences," TFC head coach Ryan Nelsen said after the match. "We had three starting players out in three different positions and (SKC) had two out. So everybodys made (a deal) about their injuries and weve got a few out as well. Since the start of the season weve only had to pick a starting 11, the actual starting 11, once." Toronto will look to get Gilberto going this season. He has logged 10 consecutive starts but is still searching for his first goal with the club. "Weve got to pick (Gilberto) up," Nelsen said. "Weve all been through it as players and weve all been through it in jobs. And when you move to a new country like that its very difficult, and we forget hes only 24. "We know how good of a player he is and its our job to pick him up and obviously get his confidence up and get him going and it will. Maybe we could get a penalty one of these days and he can get on the scoreboard." Like Toronto, Columbus has taken four points from its last two games. After an enthralling 3-3 draw with the Portland Timbers, the Crew ran out to a 2-0 home victory over the Chicago Fire to put an end to an eight-match winless run. "I think weve been frustrated that weve been playing well and not getting the results. Were still trying to focus on the product were creating and how were playing," said Crew head coach Gregg Berhalter. "Its nice when you get results. From that standpoint were happy. I think it was a good effort. Obviously were missing some guys but we did a great job." Federico Higuain played a starring role the Crews defeat of the Fire, but the striker will miss Saturdays clash at Toronto due to yellow card accumulation. "You dont replace Federico, simple as that. We get someone on the field that can play their game and were not going to ask someone to come in and play like Federico that would be foolish of us," said Berhalter. "Were going to ask someone to come in and play to the best of their ability. Im confident that we are going to be able to get that out of someone." Trey Johnson Jersey Signed . Canada wasnt in the game from the outset. Head coach Dan Church left Calgary in the morning without addressing the players. He told The Canadian Press he felt the organization lacked confidence in his ability to defend the Olympic gold medal in February. Bob Riley Jersey Signed . "Youre next." Hardly. Iguodala tormented his former team with a game better than any he ever played in eight seasons with the 76ers. https://www.cheapnbajerseysjustwholesale...-jersey-signed/. -- EJ Manuel followed the worst game of his career with the best. NBA Jerseys 2020 . He was 40. Firefighters were called about 11 a.m. Friday because Brown was unresponsive at his home near the Inner Harbor, fire spokesman Battalion Chief Kevin Cartwright said. He said Brown was dead when firefighters arrived. Pearl Washington Jersey Signed . A person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press the Steelers will part ways with the former Pro Bowler, a move that hardly serves as a surprise after fifth-year linebacker Jason Worilds agreed to accept a "transition player" tag last week.Dusan Tadic has a new role under Southampton boss Claude Puel and has stepped up to become the clubs key creator. Ahead of Saints clash with Burnley on Super Sunday, we look at his impact for club and country... When Tadic tucked away Serbias winner over Austria last Sunday, the Southampton man preserved a remarkable streak.Previously exiled from international duty after Serbia failed to qualify for Euro 2016, he has returned in style under new boss Slavoljub Muslin, scoring or assisting each of his countrys last 10 goals. Its a stunning turnaround for the Saints winger, and is the main reason why Muslins side currently top World Cup qualifying Group D ahead of Wales. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I almost burst into tears when the whole stadium started chanting my name at the end of the game, Tadic said after the 3-2 victory over the Austrians.It doesnt matter whos getting the assists and the goals, the important thing is that we are winning. Muslin has deployed the right strategy and were only going to get better. Dusan Tadic has played a role in Serbias last 10 goals The former Twente player has also stepped up at St Marys following the departures of Sadio Mane, Victor Wanyama and Graziano Pelle.It was another summer of transition on the south coast and some thought the talented Serb could leave too, but new boss Claude Puel sold his vision to Tadic, who signed a four-year contract extension in early August. In his first few weeks at the club, Puel made it clear he had big plans for the attacker, saying: I think Tadic is interesting in his position because he can turn and go quickly.He can give good passes for the striker. He wants to make progress all the time in the games step by step.Im sure that Dusan is going to make a very good season. Highlights of Southamptons 3-0 win over West Ham His fine finish againnst West Ham was his first goal of the season, and perhaps surprisingly, the man who twice set up three goals in one game last season is yet to provide an assist this term.dddddddddddd But stats can be deceiving.Dig a little deeper and you find Tadic has created 22 chances for team-mates in the league to date, behind only Willian (23) and Jason Puncheon (24), and no player has created more than the Serb from open play (20 chances created).Southampton initially struggled to adapt to Puels diamond formation, with Tadic in an unfamiliar central role, and did not record their first league win under mid-September against Swansea.This is a new system for everyone, Tadic said after defeat to Arsenal on September 10. I used to play normally in a 4-2-3-1 system and I can play in all three positions, left, right or number 10.For me, it doesnt matter which position I play, the most important is I play where the ball is, because I like to be on the ball. Charlie Austin and Dusan Tadic argued over who would take a penalty against Sparta Prague The appointment of Puel, a Premier League novice, and his subsequent poor start tempered expectations at a club becoming used to consistent improvement, and a spat between Tadic and Charlie Austin over a first-half penalty against Sparta Prague had the potential to be seized upon by those looking for signs of discontent.But Austin scored and Tadic impressed as the Saints ran out comfortable 3-0 winners, and its a result that has proved something of a turning point.Since then, Puels side are unbeaten, having kept six consecutive clean sheets, with Burnley next at home before a mouthwatering clash with Serie A giants Inter Milan in the San Siro next Thursday.Its reward for a fantastic campaign under previous boss Ronald Koeman, and while many of the stars of that team have departed, along with the manager, crucially Tadic remains. Dusan Tadic signed his new four-year contract with Southampton in August Now 27, he is committed to Southampton through the peak years of his career. Not that hes resting on his laurels.Im that kind of person who likes always to improve myself and I think I can play much, much better as well as my team, he said.You try to push yourself much more and I will try to improve further and cause more danger for opponents to make our fans happy.You want to show your best in every game and in training. You always need to be looking to improve your game to help your team take points.Watch Southampton v Burnley on Super Sunday from 3.30pm on Sky Sports 1 HDYou can watch Liverpool v Man Utd, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Premier League questions Southampton v Burnley preview Your clubs bogeyman is... Tyler stats ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz