Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Eckpfeiler der Chronik
Cl11234566 Offline

03.12.2019 07:04
goals and the Dallas Antworten

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- After crushing Italian Fabio Fognini 6-1, 6-0 to move into the semifinals of the Western and Southern Open, Milos Ranoic headed straight to the practice court to get some more work in. The fifth-seeded Canadian cruised through the quarter-final after scraping out a victory a day earlier. It will be his fourth semifinal of the season after Rome, Wimbledon and Washington, where he won his sixth career title. "I felt good after yesterday, where I struggled for two-and-a-half sets with return," said Raonic. "I did better today, it felt good. Even last week at the Rogers Cup I returned poorly. Its good to get better now as the event goes along." The 23-year-old Canadian remains the only player this season to reach at least six quarter-finals at the Masters 1000 level. The only one he missed out on was in Madrid, where he lost in the third round to Kei Nishikori. Raonic will play five-time champion Roger Federer of Switzerland on Saturday. In doubles play, Wimbledon champions Vasek Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver and American Jack Sock reached the semifinals with a 6-2, 5-7, 10-7 win over Alexander Peya of Austria and Bruno Soares of Brazil. Peya and Soares won the doubles title last week at the Rogers Cup in Toronto. Pospisil and Sock have now won a record 13 straight matches since first playing together at Wimbledon. They topped the previous mark of 12 set by Paul Annacone and Christo van Rensburg in 1984-85. Raonic was completely untroubled by the 15th-seeded Fognini, breaking him six times and saving all seven break points against his own serve. The Canadian had seven aces and took the victory when Fognini hit two straight double-faults. "I had to do a lot of things well today, hes very unpredictable," Raonic said of the quirky Italian. "I tried top take advantage of his little slumps. "You have to focus on yourself and make sure you do your things," he added. "You cant make predictions with him. I broke handily most of time but I was scraping out a lot of service games." Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., remains solidly in the chase for a place in the eight-man season final in London. He currently stands a provisional seventh in the points race. Pedro Martinez Jersey .C. -- LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling "appalling" and said hes not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers. Adam Morgan Jersey . And thats good news for Canada. Kelly, who plays No. 8 at the back of the scrum, is captain of the Canadian womens team. https://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.us/837n...y-phillies.html. A groundswell for raising the number of playoff qualifiers to seven in each conference figures to get plenty of support from the 32 owners. Most notably, Arizonas Bill Bidwill, who saw his Cardinals go 10-6 and not get in, while Green Bay (8-7-1) qualified by winning the NFC North. Darren Daulton Jersey . Gustafsson controlled the first round after getting top position on a throw, and came out much more forcefully in the second, buckling Manuwa with a Muay Thai knee, and finishing him off with strikes on the ground. Brett Myers Jersey .Y. -- The New York Islanders were merely content with a lopsided victory.DALLAS - Tyler Seguin scored three goals and the Dallas Stars rallied to beat the Florida Panthers 5-4 on Monday night.Seguins first two goals both tied the game after Florida built leads of 3-0 and 4-3. His two third-period scores against Roberto Luongo were on power plays.Seguin also assisted on Valeri Nichushkins score that started the Stars three-goal surge in the second.Goals by Rocco Grimaldi, Scottie Upshall and Quinton Howden against Kari Lehtoneen built Floridas 3-0 lead in the first 23 minutes.dddddddddddd.Lehtonen finished with 13 saves while playing 41 minutes, 49 seconds. After that, Anders Lindback stopped seven shots and allowed Colby Robaks goal that put the Panthers ahead 4-3.Robak was in the penalty box when Seguin scored the game-winner.Jason Spezza had three assists and Ales Hemsky added two for Dallas.The Panthers pulled Luongo in the final minute. He made 23 saves. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz