Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
zhanjiao1212 Offline

13.04.2019 04:09
Villar and Chris Carter each homered in Houstons four-run seventh as the Astros dropped to 10-20. Carter also tripled Antworten

Louis van Gaal refused to be drawn on his future as speculation linking Jose Mourinho with Manchester United intensified. Bernard King Jersey . No sooner had United lifted the FA Cup after a dramatic extra-time victory over Crystal Palace, Sky Sports News HQ reported the former Chelsea boss was set to replace Van Gaal at Old Trafford.But, speaking at his post-match press conference, Van Gaal - who lauded the trophy in front of the media in attendance - snubbed the chance to discuss whether his time with United could be coming to an end. I show you the cup and I dont discuss that [my future] with my friends in the media, who have already sacked me for six months, he said.Which [other] manager can do what I have done? I dont want to talk about leaving.Jesse Lingards stunning volley guided United to their first piece of silverware since Sir Alex Fergusons retirement in 2013, yet the victory was overshadowed by the revelations surrounding Van Gaals future. Manchester United are set to appoint Jose Mourinho, according to Sky sources Despite this, the United boss spoke of his pride at emulating the clubs legendary manager with a first FA Cup final triumph since 2004.I said when I started as manager that we were in a process of transition, Van Gaal added. I have already said that a lot of times in press conferences.I have to refresh my selections in my squad and I have done it in spite of the many injuries this season. We are fifth in the race and now we have lifted a cup. Jesse Lingard of Manchester United celebrates the FA Cup-winning goal That is a title and it was three years ago that United had a title. I am very proud that I am the first manager after the period of Sir Alex Ferguson [to win a trophy]. I have had a picture with him, that is history.Asked whether he would be at United next season, Van Gaal added: I have signed a three-year deal so you never know. Also See: Mourinho to replace Van Gaal Lingard stunner seals Cup glory Man Utd video Man Utd fixtures Trey Burke Jersey . Goldeyes third baseman Ryan Pineda drove in three runs and the pitching staff didnt allow an earned run, as Winnipeg downed Kansas City 6-3 in American Association exhibition action at CommunityAmerica Ballpark in Kansas. Mark Jackson Jersey . - The New York Rangers have momentum, a unified locker room and Henrik Lundqvist. http://www.knickssale.com/kids-mitchell-robinson-knicks-jersey/ . Neither player was available Saturday for the Knicks 107-98 loss in Atlanta. "Were going in a different direction and weve got to figure out another spot or two for our ballclub," coach Mike Woodson said before the game.HOUSTON -- The Seattle Mariners are next-to-last in the American League in scoring. Playing the only team below them gave their offence a boost. Justin Smoak homered to cap an eight-run burst in the seventh inning, leading Hisashi Iwakuma and the Mariners over the Houston Astros 9-8 Saturday night. "We have had a habit of doing it all in one inning," Smoak said. "It was good to get something going there. We got it going, kept it going and were able to hold on there at the end." Given a 2-1 lead, Dallas Keuchel (2-2) left after walking the first three batters of the seventh. Jose Cisneros forced in the run that made it 2-2 when he walked Mike Zunino, and Mchael Saunders followed with a two-run double. Stefen Romero and Robinson Cano added RBI singles, Kyle Seager doubled in run and Smoaks two-run homer off Raul Valdes made it 9-2. The inning was Seattles highest-scoring since getting eight in the second at Texas on May 30, 2012. "A win is a win," Seattle manager Lloyd McClendon said. "People say you win ugly. I dont buy that. A win is a win. I told you guys, playing great and losing, you dont get the ice cream. We get ice cream tonight. Thats all that counts." McClendon was ejected in the seventh after the walk that loaded the bases. Catcher Jason Castro went to the mound to talk to Keuchel, and when he began walking back to the plate, McClendon was tossed by plate umpire James Hoye for arguing. "I told him that the manager told the catcher to go talk to the pitcher," McClendon said. "I said he had been out there once. Obviously, he was trying to get more time. That could be construed as a trip to the mound. I said it was in the rule book, and he threw me out." Iwakuma (1-0) made his first appearance after starting the season on the disabled list because of a sprained right middle finger. He allowed four runs and six hits in 6 2-3 innings; the Astros stopped his consecutive scoreless innings streak at 25 dating to last year. "Overall, todays game I was able to pitch well," Iwakuma said through a translator. "I was able to command both sides of the plate and that helped with prettty much all my pitches. Mario Hezonja Jersey. " Fernando Rodney escaped a bases-loaded jam in the eighth and finished for his seventh save. Keuchel allowed four runs and four hits with three strikeouts, leaving after walking the bases loaded with no outs in the seventh. "Out of the gate, I didnt really feel too well, but I had some early contact. Some groundball outs kind of got me in a groove," Keuchel said. "It feels like a train hit me in the seventh. Its not like me to walk three guys in a row. I felt like a couple of those pitches were close, but the umpire has the final say." Keuchel took a two-out shutout into the fifth, then gave up an RBI single in the sixth that closed the Mariners to 2-1. "A couple times through the order, he was able to keep us off balance," Zunino said. "We were able to get some good at-bats together and cycle through. Once guys start feeling good, it starts opening up for everyone." Jonathan Villar and Chris Carter each homered in Houstons four-run seventh as the Astros dropped to 10-20. Carter also tripled and Marwin Gonzalez had three hits. Carter hit an RBI triple to the centre-field hill in the eighth and scored on Alex Presleys single, making it 9-8. After Yoervis Medina walked the bases loaded, Rodney induced Jose Altuve to fly out. "Great response," Houston manager Bo Porter said. "Those guys, its a credit to them. They keep plugging away. We talk about it all the time. Regardless of what happens, every at-bat counts. Grind your at-bats out, and today was a prime example of that, and we put ourselves in position to make a huge comeback." NOTES: After hitting the game-winning single Friday night, Astros rookie OF George Springer was given the day off. Springer, called up from Triple-A Oklahoma City on April 16, had started the last 14 games. "Its more of just a breather," Porter said. ... Seattle OF Abraham Almonte, in a 4-for-37 slump in his last 10 games, was out of the lineup. "Thats why hes sitting, because its not working," McClendon said. "Its that simple. Hes not playing because hes not producing." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz