Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
zhanjiao1212 Offline

23.04.2019 04:46
[/url]. It is a good job there was actually nothing Antworten

PINEHURST, N. Christian Jones Jersey .C. -- Masters champion Bubba Watson avoided major mistakes, putted well and seemed more comfortable in his second run through Pinehurst No. 2 at the U.S. Open. Too bad it came a day late. Watson shot an even-par 70 on Friday, not enough following an opening 76 that ultimately cost him a shot of playing on the weekend. "Its easy today," Watson joked. "After youre out of it, its kind of easy just to go around and play golf." Watson finished at 6-over 146 to miss the cut by a stroke. Jason Dufner, Luke Donald, Charl Schwartzel and Hunter Mahan -- -- done in by a two-shot penalty for playing the wrong ball on his ninth hole -- also dropped out after finishing at 6 over. Dufner has missed the cut in two straight majors after winning the PGA Championship. Watson won his second green jacket in three years in April -- his second PGA Tour victory this year -- then led late at the Memorial before faltering and finishing third. He arrived at Pinehurst hoping to become the first player since Tiger Woods in 2002 to win the years first two majors. But he never gave himself a chance, his stay cut short by Thursdays miserable round of five bogeys and one double-bogey -- a performance that had Watson lamenting that the course "is better than me right now." He got off to a better start Friday on a layout softened by overnight rain with birdies on two of his first three holes. He was more accurate hitting fairways and greens while also making more putts than a day earlier, but three bogeys in four holes just before the turn did him in. Watson tied for fifth at the U.S. Open in 2007 at Oakmont, but has missed the cut three times since. "The greens are very difficult," Watson said about Pinehurst. "For me personally, I dont like the look of it. The targets are really small to try to hit the greens. Youve got to hit the ball really straight I believe to hit it in the 10-foot circles on each green. So for me, its just a very difficult course." Donald was worse off than Watson after a 7-over 77 in his first round. He was much better Friday with only one bogey and a 69, but missed the U.S. Open cut for the second time in three years. Meanwhile, Schwartzel -- paired with Watson and top-ranked Adam Scott -- went the opposite direction. After an even-par 70 on Thursday, he had five bogeys and two double-bogeys en route to a 76 on Friday. Dufner, who missed the cut by six shots at the Masters, had 11 bogeys over two rounds and shot 74 on Friday. He had tied for fourth in the past two U.S. Opens. Then there was Mahan. A year after playing in Sundays final group, Mahan was penalized when he and Jamie Donaldson each mistakenly played the others ball in the 18th fairway following their tee shots. That two-shot penalty dropped Mahan below the cut line. John Wood, Mahans caddie, took the blame because he was the first one to reach the ball. "You cant imagine yourself doing something colossally as stupid as that, but I did it," Wood said. "I wont forgive myself very soon after this." Donaldson also missed the cut, shooting 81 on Friday after an even-par first round to finish at 11-over 151. Levine Toilolo Lions Jersey .com) - John Wall had 15 points, 12 assists and four steals as the Washington Wizards defeated the New Orleans Pelicans 92-85 on Monday night. Tracy Walker Lions Jersey .com) - A top-10 showdown is on tap in at the McKale Center on Saturday, as the 10th-ranked Arizona Wildcats play host to the eighth-ranked Utah Utes in a key Pac-12 matchup. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com/Youth-LeGarrette-Blount-Elite-Jersey/ . The 57-year-old Tietjens has coached New Zealand to nine IRB World Sevens titles and to four Commonwealth Games gold medals as its only coach in the professional era. New Zealand Rugby Union chief executive Steve Tew said the re-signing was made with a focus on 2016 when sevens will be in the Olympics.Sam Allardyce blasted the officials after Sunderland had two goals disallowed in their draw with Watford. The game ended in a 2-2 draw as Sebastian Prodl and a Troy Deeney penalty cancelled out strikes from Jack Rodwell and Jeremain Lens for Sunderland.Allardyce made nine changes to the starting line-up that beat Everton on Wednesday and handed debuts to Tom Robson and Rees Greenwood. After the game, the Black Cats boss blamed the officials for costing Sunderland two points after Duncan Watmore and Dame NDoye both had goals ruled out for offside when replays suggested they were level.Referee Kevin Friend later awarded Watford a penalty for a foul by John OShea on Jose Manuel Jurado. Duncan Watmore praised the travelling Sunderland support and said that his side could have won had decisions gone their way The game was taken from us by some very dubious decisions by all three officials with the two (disallowed) goals and the penalty, Allardyce told Sky Sports. LeGarrette Blount Jersey. It is a good job there was actually nothing riding on the game for us because it would have been horrendous to watch that and look at those decisions and say is that the reason why we got relegated today?It could have easily been that way but it wasnt and we played exceptionally well with a team that was made of squad players and young players.Overall, with the chances we created, we probably deserved to win but because of the decisions by the officials, we had that win taken away from us.The draw means Sunderland finish 17th in the table, having lost only one of their last 11 league matches.Allardyce said: One defeat in 11 games on the run-in since the turn of the year and 12 points in the last six games - it bodes well for us hopefully for the start of next season. Also See: Sunderland video Sunderland fixtures Sunderland stats Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz