Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Anmerkungen zu Bestimmten Themen/ Anregungen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

28.04.2019 05:02
and 26 special-team tackles. "When we drafted Jermaine Gab Antworten

TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts signed defensive back Jermaine Gabriel to a contract extension through the 2015 season Wednesday. Sylvester Williams Lions Jersey . Gabriel, a Toronto native, is in his second season with the Argos after being selected in the second round, 17th overall, in the 2013 CFL draft. He has appeared in 28 CFL games — including 10 starts — and registered 49 tackles, four sacks and 26 special-team tackles. "When we drafted Jermaine Gabriel last season we expected to get an athlete who would eventually contribute to our special teams and one day work into our defence," Argos GM Jim Barker said in a statement. "Jermaine has already shown us he is capable of playing at this level and we are excited to continue to track his growth as a member of the Double Blue." Gabriel played 17 games over two seasons at Bishops University from 2009 to 2010. Frank Ragnow Lions Jersey . Head coach Randy Carlyle confirmed the news after the Leafs morning skate on Monday. Kozun was hurt during Friday nights home game against the Red Wings and did not make the return trip to Detroit for Saturdays game. Christian Jones Lions Jersey .C. United have acquired midfielder Alex Caskey from the Seattle Sounders for a third-round pick in the 2016 MLS draft. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com/Youth-LeGarrette-Blount-Elite-Jersey/ .500 ball against teams with winning records, so they needed a huge lift from somebody Tuesday night in a matchup of division leaders.DOHA, Qatar -- Sergio Garcia birdied the third extra hole to beat Mikko Ilonen in a playoff Saturday and win the Qatar Masters for his second victory in three events. Garcia entered the round three shots behind overnight leader Rafa Cabrera-Bello but birdied six of his last 12 for a 7-under 65, forcing Ilonen to make an 18-foot birdie putt on the 18th hole to force the playoff with a 66. They both finished on 16-under 272. Garcia missed an 8-foot birdie putt on the last that would have given him the win in regulation, and then couldnt make an eagle putt for the victory on the first playoff hole. The Spaniard and Ilonen both had birdies on the second extra hole as well before Garcia sealed the victory with a tap-in birdie at the third to Ilonens par. "I started the day thinking if I can shoot a 6 or 7 under, I can have a chance," Garcia. "Im very happy to be able to win it." Cabrera-Bello only managed a 69 and fell to a tie for third with Thorbjorn Olesen of Denmark (68). Garcias victory helped make up for last years disappointment in Doha, when he finished runner-up after Englands Chris Wood eagled the last hole to claim his first European Tour win. It also came on the heels of his victory at the Thailand Golf CChampionship in December, when he had his girlfriend Katharina Boehm caddie for him. Luke Willson Lions Jersey. Boehm was among the first to congratulate him after he sealed the win on Saturday. "When things off the golf course are on good terms it is a little easier to concentrate when you dont have too many things in your head," Garcia said. "I am very fortunate with Kathy and with my family and all those around me, so its great to be playing well and to be in this winning situation with the goal now to keep improving. "I still feel like I can do better and that is the goal." Ilonen was seeking just his third tour victory after ending a six-year winless drought last June at the Nordea Masters. "I came up two shots short of my target in regulation thinking a 64 would win outright, but a 66 was good enough for the playoff," the Finn said. "But Sergio was a bit better than me." Olesen had the chance to join the playoff but missed his eight-foot eagle putt on 18. European No. 1 Henrik Stenson finished strongly with birdies on his last four holes for a 67 that put him in a tie for 28th -- perhaps a good sign at the end of a disappointing tournament ahead of next weeks Dubai Desert Classic. Authentic Steelers Jerseys Authentic Cowboys Jerseys Authentic Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Authentic Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Authentic Ravens Jerseys Authentic Browns Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Authentic Bills Jerseys Authentic Panthers Jerseys Authentic Bears Jerseys Authentic Bengals Jerseys Authentic Texans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Authentic Packers Jerseys Authentic Jets Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Authentic Patriots Jerseys Authentic Jaguars Jerseys Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Authentic Giants Jerseys Authentic Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic 49ers Jerseys Authentic Seahawks Jerseys Authentic Rams Jerseys Authentic Vikings Jerseys Authentic Colts Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz