Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 134 mal aufgerufen
 Anmerkungen zu Bestimmten Themen/ Anregungen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

28.04.2019 05:03
sits atop the Western Conference with an M Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO - Like other delayed venues for the beleaguered Rio 2016 Olympics, work on the golf course has fallen behind schedule. Brent Urban Jersey . But grass has been going down for several weeks at the course, which has created an upbeat mood as golf prepares to return to the Olympics after a 112-year absence. That changed Saturday when Rio organizers confirmed that a state prosecutor could halt work on the course unless the developer shows it is following environmental regulations and other requirements under Brazilian law. Rio 2016 spokesman Mario Andrada confirmed the inquiry on Saturday and said developers had been asked to provide documentation that would allow the work to continue. "The state prosecutor is asking for the papers to show the work is proceeding according to the law," Andrada told The Associated Press. "We believe all the rules are being followed." Any delay would be another blow to Rios troubled Olympics. The International Olympic Committee has dispatched a special troubleshooter to accelerate Rios work, and recently IOC vice-president John Coates called Rios preparations were the "worst" in memory. Construction on the privately developed course, located about 25 kilometres (15 miles) west of Rios famous Ipanema and Copacabana beaches, had been delayed by an on-going legal dispute over land ownership, protests by environmentalists centred on the loss of a wetland area, and teething problems for a sport new to Brazil. Plans call for the course to be public after the Olympics, although its being built in a luxury apartment development where units are selling for a minimum of $2.5 million with many priced much, much higher. In a recent interview with AP, American golf architect Gil Hanse said the course should be fully grassed by November, and could be playable midway through 2015. He said it would not be "tournament ready" until a few months before the games begin on Aug. 5, 2016. "I think we are as organized as we have ever been," he said. "Going forward we have to make sure we dont all of a sudden start to rush the finish work. Because ultimately the details of the finished surface are what players are going to see. You need to lavish lots of time and attention on the details of the finished surfaces." Hanse said a test event is likely before the Olympics, although Peter Dawson, head of the International Golf Federation, suggested it might be difficult. The course itself could be dwarfed by whats going up around it in Barra da Tijuca, the site for the Olympic Park and many games venues. Developers plan to build 160 luxury apartments in four 20-story towers overlooking the course. A key player in the project is Italy-born Pasquale Mauro, one of the largest landowners in the Barra area. The opulent marble and glass units — most from 266 square meters (2,850 square feet) to 648 square meters (6,975 square feet) — are selling for between $2.5 and $7 million with completion set for a year after the Olympics end. One building features a 1,308 square-meter (14,100 square feet) penthouse serviced by six elevators, two bedrooms for maids, and one master bedroom for the "governess." The development will have an Italian flavour — called Riserva Golf-Vista Mare Residenziale — and is billed in sales literature as "Rio de Janeiros most exclusive address." Among the amenities are squash and tennis courts, swimming pools in every building, a 50-meter outdoor pool, a golf simulator, ferry service across the lagoon to the sea, a dance studio, gym and a multi-purpose court for basketball or three-man soccer. "Besides the workout academy, there are five massage rooms and a martial arts room to help quell day-to-day tension," the sales literature says. A spokeswoman for the Rio city government, which is supervising the private-sector project, said the course would be public for 10 years after the Olympics. Its not clear how the course will be run after that. Hand-painted signs near the course suggest not everyone is happy. "Golf for Whom?" reads one. The course got other unwanted attention late last year when broad-snooted caimans that survive in a fetid lagoon nearby wandered on the course. The alligator-like creatures took refuge in ponds on the golf course, and are a common sight in the area where population growth has pushed them from a bordering mangrove swamp, which has been polluted with raw sewage from unplanned development in the area. "They seem to be happy to co-exist with us now," Hanse said of the wildlife. "The birds have been back in droves. Ive seen the alligators swimming around, but I actually havent run into them. Its our hope they find this an acceptable habitat." Lamar Jackson Jersey . Join World Soccer Pickem 2014 for your chance to win $5,500 in cash prizes by picking the winner of each game all the way through to the tournament final. Will you ride a favourite such as Spain or Germany, or cast your lot with an underdog like Ivory Coast or Mexico? Perhaps key victories from Netherlands or the United States will be your key to victory. James Hurst Jersey . Julien coached the Bruins to the Stanley Cup championship in 2010-11 and is the longest serving coach in consecutive seasons in the teams history. Claude is one of the top coaches in the NHL and has consistently shown a passion for winning, general manager Peter Chiarelli said Sunday in announcing the signing. http://www.officialbaltimoreravensfootball.com/authentic-patrick-onwuasor-jersey-womens . Dallas (2-0-1) sits atop the Western Conference with an MLS-best seven points. Castillo opened the scoring in the 71st minute off a Mauro Diaz set piece, and Watson outran defender Tony Lochhead on a long ball and then juked goalkeeper Ian Kennedy for the eventual game-winner in the 78th minute.TAMPA, Fla. -- So much for the idea there is an unlikely quarterback controversy brewing in Washington. Backup Kirk Cousins didnt get a chance to add any fuel to the notion. And for that matter, neither did struggling starter Robert Griffin III Redskins coach Jay Gruden rested both quarterbacks in Thursday nights 24-10 preseason-ending victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. "Coach mentioned it to us that we werent playing. We fully go along with that decision," Griffin said after the game. "When it really counts, well be out there." Third-stringer Colt McCoy played the entire night for Washington (3-1), throwing for 321 yards, two touchdowns and a pair of end-zone interceptions that stopped promising drives. "He told me after the game, he threw one red-zone interception in his career. He had two today," Gruden said. "Other than that, I think he played very good, not only in the passing game, but in the running game," the coach added. "He got out of the pocket, made some plays, showed that he can run. Another great option for us at the position." Ryan Grant scored on a 2-yard reception for the Redskins, and Lache Seastrunk turned a short pass into an 80-yard TD that gave Washington a 17-3 lead in the third quarter. McCoy finished 22 of 29 and was sacked once. He hoped the performance enhanced his chances of making the team. "For me to get a whole game, I was loving it. ... Well just let it play out like were supposed to," McCoy said. "For me, I hope it works out because this is my fifth offence in five years, and it fits me the best of any offensive system Ive been in before. ... I like what we do. It fits my skill set, and I feel like I can help this team." Mike Kafka played most of the game for Tampa Bay, throwing for 86 yards and one TD -- a 25-yarder to Solomon Patton in the fourth quarter. He didnt throw any interceptions, but was sacked four times. The Bucs were outgained 443 yards to 157, leaving coach Lovie Smith at a loss for superlatives when he was asked if anyone made a good final impression heading into Saturdays cuts. "We didnt score a whole lot of points. We didnt really stop theem an awful lot," Smith said. John Brown Jersey. "So, right off the top of my head, I cant think of anybody that flashed an awful lot." Griffin has laboured this preseason attempting transition into a more traditional pocket-passer under Gruden, who replaced Mike Shanahan after last season. Cousins has looked much more comfortable in Washingtons new system, raising questions about whether he might be a better fit for the starting role. Gruden briefly gave some consideration to playing Griffin for a series or two Thursday night to give his quarterback a chance to end the preseason on a positive note. Instead, he will have to wait until the teams Sept. 7 opener at Houston to move past the ugly numbers he posted last week in his final tuneup against Baltimore: 5 of 8 passing for 20 yards, no touchdowns, an interception, three sacks and a fumbled snap. Washingtons first-team offence did not score a TD in roughly four quarters of work this preseason. "I feel great," Griffin said, looking ahead to the start of the regular season. "At the end of this game, its Houston Week. Were all ready to go, were all pumped up. Everything we do now is geared toward Houston." Tampa Bay also rested starting quarterback Josh McCown, and his backup, second-year pro Mike Glennon, only played one series. In fact, the only regulars who played for either team were Tampa Bay guards Oniel Cousins and Patrick Omameh, one of whom undoubtedly will lose his starting spot with the arrival of six-time Pro Bowler Logan Mankins. Mankins was acquired from New England in a trade on Tuesday. He met his new coaches and teammates after arriving in town Thursday morning and will spend the next few days trying to get familiar with the play book. "Its going to be tough. We have a week before the first game, and Im going to take it in stride. Ive got all weekend to try and get down some of the mental part of it, and then all next week at practice," the 10th-year pro said. "Im sure the guys are going to help me as much as possible, and Im going to try my best to be up to speed with those guys. I dont know if it will happen, but Im shooting for it." Authentic Steelers Jerseys Authentic Cowboys Jerseys Authentic Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Authentic Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Authentic Ravens Jerseys Authentic Browns Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Authentic Bills Jerseys Authentic Panthers Jerseys Authentic Bears Jerseys Authentic Bengals Jerseys Authentic Texans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Authentic Packers Jerseys Authentic Jets Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Authentic Patriots Jerseys Authentic Jaguars Jerseys Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Authentic Giants Jerseys Authentic Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic 49ers Jerseys Authentic Seahawks Jerseys Authentic Rams Jerseys Authentic Vikings Jerseys Authentic Colts Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz