Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
carrie201918 Offline

04.05.2019 03:25
NEW WESTMINSTER, B.C. - Graeme Hossack gave the Whitby Warriors a Minto Cup championship with his overtime goal in a 10-8 victor Antworten

NEW WESTMINSTER, B.C. - Graeme Hossack gave the Whitby Warriors a Minto Cup championship with his overtime goal in a 10-8 victory over the New Westminster Salmobellies Sunday night. Hossack scored in the 15th minute of the extra period and Austin Shanks added an insurance goal one minute later as the Warriors took the best-of-five series for Canadas box lacrosse junior championship 3-1. Dan Lintner and Curtis Knight both added two goals for the Warriors, while Anthony Malcolm, Jeremy Bosher, and Quinn Smith each scored twice for the Salmonbellies. Penalties proved costly for New Westminster as Whitby scored five power-play goals. The Warriors held the Salmonbellies to just one goal in the second period, but New Westminster rallied in the third, scoring three goals in less than two minutes to take a 6-5 lead. Whitby struck back with a goal by Reilly OConnor to tie the game, and the back-and-forth battle ensued as the Salmonbellies regained the lead and lost it twice more. Warrios goalie Alexis Buque made 51 saves while his Salmonbellies counterpart Frank Scigliano stopped 53 shots in the losing effort. Breeland Speaks Jersey . After rookie right-hander Alex Colome excelled in a 5-2 victory in the opener, the Rays fell to Chris Tillman and the Orioles 4-1 on Friday night. Dorian ODaniel Jersey . Scotlands Greg Laidlaw made one of two penalty kicks and all three conversions, and Stuart Hogg added a try in the second half. "The most important thing to come out of the game is that we did not get scored against," Laidlaw said. http://www.chiefsstoreauthentic.com/auth...-chiefs-jersey/. Mesoraco hurt his hamstring while scoring from second in Friday nights 5-4 loss at Atlanta. Chapman was hit by a line drive during an exhibition game on March 19, breaking his nose and a bone above his left eye. The left-hander looked strong while throwing 43 pitches in batting practice before Saturday nights game against the Braves. Demarcus Robinson Jersey .One day after winning her record 63rd World Cup race, Vonn posted to her Facebook account Tuesday that she was happy Woods surprised her by coming to the race, and that she felt terrible that his tooth got knocked out. Demarcus Robinson Chiefs Jersey .Y. - Joe Johnson hit six 3-pointers in his 27 points, Mason Plumlee added 18 points, and the Brooklyn Nets won their 11th straight at home, beating the Boston Celtics 114-98 Friday night. BETHESDA, Md. -- Tiger Woods still doesnt know when hell return. For a while, he didnt know whether he would return at all. Woods said Monday his back injury became so debilitating this year it caused him to doubt his ability to play golf again. "Forget about playing golf at the highest level. I couldnt get out of bed," Woods said. "I was certainly doubtful at that point. Whats it going to feel like? Am I going to be pain free? Am I going to be able to actually do this again, where I can to get out of bed, and go out there and play with my kids and play golf? All those things were up in the air." Woods said the doubt was erased after microdiscectomy surgery March 31. He said the procedure, which relieved pain from a pinched nerve, provided immediate relief, although he said theres still "no timetable" for his return to golf -- or even for taking a full swing. As of now, he remains limited to chipping and putting. "Its not going not be up to me whether I play or not, its going to be up to my docs," Woods said. "Obviously, I want to play now." Speaking at Congressional Country Club in his role as host of next months Quicken Loans National, Woods even joked that he wished he could join reporters on the course for their media day rounds -- "even though I dont like to play with you guys.&quoot; But he offered no hint that he might be anything more than an onlooker for the Quicken Loans tournament on June 26-29 -- or at the U.ddddddddddddS. Open at Pinehurst two weeks earlier. Hes already missed the Masters for the first time. To hear Woods, known for unyielding resolve, give voice to doubts is certainly unusual. But this injury is different from those he has endured before. He said rehab has been tedious and its a challenge simply not to join in when his children want to play sports. "Ill tell you what," he said, "I am damn good at video games." When Woods does return, hell resume his pursuit of Jack Nicklaus record of 18 major victories. Woods, 38, sounded as if the surgery has given him a new lease to keep playing for a good while. "I would like to, as all athletes, go out on my own terms," Woods said. "And ultimately I want to continue playing at an elite level as long as I deem I want to do it. For some guys its in their 60s and 70s, and other guys its in their 40s and 50s. "But prior to the surgery, I didnt think I would have much of a playing career if I felt like this. ... Now that Ive had the procedure, Im excited about what the prospects hold, and if Im able to feel this way, Im excited about my career. Im able to do what I want to do for as long as I want to." Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz