Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
carrie201918 Offline

04.05.2019 03:30
Michael Bisping gained revenge over arch rival Dan Henderson as he successfully defended his UFC middleweight title in a thrilli Antworten

Michael Bisping gained revenge over arch rival Dan Henderson as he successfully defended his UFC middleweight title in a thrilling contest at the Manchester Arena in the early hours of Sunday. The Mancunian, who suffered a second-round knockout to the Californian seven years ago in Las Vegas, was given a huge scare by his opponent but dug deep to earn a unanimous decision from the judges - 48-47 48-47 49-46.Bispings 20th victory is more than any other man in the promotions history and means the 37-year-old has elevated himself to a place among the sports all-time greats. In Bispings own words... How I became Britains first UFC champion He said:First of all give it up for Dan Henderson. All the trash talk, you have to respect he is a legend. Id just like to thank the fans. All the support you gave me, it melts my heart. Im not being cheesy, thanks from the bottom of my heart. I know people spoke and said hes not the number one contender but this guy knocked me out cold. Look at my face.The rivalry between Bisping and Henderson stems back to Ultimate Fighter season nine, in 2009, when they coached Team UK and Team US, respectively. Bisping claimed his 20th victory Bisping, who won the middleweight crown in June on just 17 days notice to become Britains first UFC champion, had vowed to knock out the two-time former Olympic wrestler, while mixed martial arts veteran Henderson - a former titleholder in Pride and Strikeforce - was looking to cap off his career with an elusive UFC world title.The bout would be the last hurrah for 46-year-old Henderson, who stated he would retire whatever the result. Both men were tentative in the opening stages. A stiff jab opened up a cut above the bridge of Bispings nose before the Englishman was heavily rocked by the right hand which knocked him out in their first encounter seven years ago. Bisping says Henderson is a legend following the fight But the Clitheroe man survived the ground-and-pound of Henderson to make it out of the round with just a badly swollen left eye.A bloodied Bisping rallied back and got the 21,000 fans off their feet with a resurgent start to the second round, using effective striking to keep his opponent at bay.Bisping appeared to hurt Henderson with an unintentional groin kick before another overhand right dropped the middleweight champion. The third round had Bisping apply continuous pressure on the veteran, with his opponent seemingly content to wait for one big shot. Watch Bisping and Henderson before their rematch for the UFC world Middleweight championship Another unintentional groin kick from the champion brought a brief stop to the action in the fourth, much to the dismay of the pro-Bisping crowd. Henderson produced a late surge, but Bisping held on for victory.Henderson said: Thats the last time anyone will see me fight live. I appreciate all the support Ive had throughout the years. Ive given my heart and soul to this sport.I came up short tonight... but Im not bad for an old men, eh? I just wish the judge had called it on the way we both looked after the fight.Earlier at the Manchester Arena, eighth-ranked light-heavyweight Jimi Manuwa earned his biggest win of his UFC career with a second-round knockout against recent title challenger Ovince Saint Preux on the main card. Also See: UFC latest on Sky SPorts Bisping: In his own words UFC website UFC star Samman dies Youth Cowboys Jerseys . Jovanovski, the 2012 champ seeded fifth, will meet surprise Japanese qualifier Misa Eguchi on Friday. Eguchi, ranked 183rd, qualified for her first WTA main draw this week, then beat No. Camo Cowboys Jerseys .com) - Brad Stuart has yet to play a regular-season game for the Colorado Avalanche, but that didnt deter the club from signing the veteran defenseman to a two-year contract extension on Monday. http://www.officialcowboysnflauthenticshop.com/."; Also, defencemen "were found to be at a higher risk of suffering a concussion than other players, perhaps due to turning their back to retrieve pucks along the boards, which leaves them vulnerable. Trysten Hill Gear . -- Kole Calhoun homered and drove in three runs, Albert Pujols also went deep and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Chicago White Sox 8-4 Friday night. Elite Cowboys Jerseys . Its not intended to be some magical formula and doesnt apply any context, like, for example, taking injuries into account. This remedial statistical method has gone 9-5 in picks through the first three rounds. SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Top-seeded Tommy Haas retired with a shoulder injury while losing 6-3, 3-2 to Paolo Lorenzi of Italy in the Brazil Open semifinals on Saturday. Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. He kept playing despite needing medical treatment several times, and finally gave up after going down another break in the second set. The 12th-ranked German said the pain was "getting worse during the match" and it didnt allow him to "compete the way" he wanted. "After I threw my racket when I got broken at three-all I felt a lot of pain in my shoulder and it never really got away," the 35-year-old Haas said. "The pain was getting worse. And the smart players decision has to be not to continue, unfortunately." Haas said he has been frustrated with shoulder problems and admitted it could play a factor on when to stop playing. "Ive had three shoulder injuries and one elbow injury, so my shoulder is not the youngest, not the way it needs to be," Haas said.dddddddddddd"Im very happy that I can still play at a high level, but sometimes the shoulder is very, very tired, very, very stiff, and it tells me not to continue. But Ill try to play as long as I can, hopefully for the rest of the season, then we will see." The 32-year-old Lorenzi, ranked 114th, will play in his first ATP final against 61st-ranked Federico Delbonis of Argentina, who got past home-crowd favourite Thomaz Bellucci of Brazil 6-4, 6-7 (5), 6-4 in 2 hours, 9 minutes. Lorenzi had previously never advanced past the quarterfinals. "When I started this tournament I never thought that I would be playing in the final," Lorenzi said. "Now tomorrow lets see what happens. Right now Im just happy to be in this final." Rafael Nadal elected not to defend the title this week. He chose to play in the first Rio Open, which he won last week. Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz