Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 120 mal aufgerufen
 Schöpfungsgeschichte und wissenschaftliche Hintergründe
zhanjiao1212 Offline

07.05.2019 03:54
allenge. The Redskins are getting a three-time Pro Bowl receiver with speed, someone who singlehan Antworten

Madison Bumgarner will have to settle for the longest save in World Series history rather than a Game 7 win. Mike Remmers Vikings Jersey .Bumgarner was originally credited by the official scorers with the win after throwing five innings of shutout relief to close out San Franciscos 3-2 victory over Kansas City on Wednesday night.After consulting with the Elias Sports Bureau, Bumgarner was credited with the save instead and reliever Jeremy Affeldt got the win for his first career Series decision. The change was announced about 50 minutes following the final out.Affeldt was in the game when the Giants scored the go-ahead run in the fourth inning to take a 3-2 lead.Under rule 10.17, the only way a pitcher does not get the win when he is in the game when the winning run scores is if he is a starter and did not go five innings or was ineffective in a brief appearance. Affeldt pitched 2 1-3 scoreless innings in relief of Tim Hudson and therefore earned the win.That gave Bumgarner the save as the finishing pitcher in the victory. The previous longest save in Series history since it became an official stat in 1969 was a 3 2-3 inning stint by Steve Howe in the Game 6 clincher for the Dodgers against the Yankees in 1981. Lefty Grove would have gotten a 4 1-3 inning save in Game 2 in 1929 for the Philadelphia Athletics against the Chicago Cubs under the current rules.Bumgarner won two games as a starter, and he joined Rawly Eastwick of the Reds in 1975 as the only pitchers with at least two wins and a save in a single World Series.The win capped a brilliant post-season for Affeldt, who also got the win in the NL Championship Series clincher against St. Louis and pitched 11 2-3 scoreless innings this month.Affeldt relieved Hudson with two on and two outs in the second inning and got Nori Aoki to hit into a forceout to keep the game tied at 2. He then was helped by a sparkling double play started by second baseman Joe Panik in the third and got another double play in the fourth before turning it over to Bumgarner.That saved us. That saved me, Affeldt said. To lay out the way he did and flip it and get the double play, that was the game-changer for me.Affeldt has 22 straight scoreless post-season appearances since allowing a run in Game 1 of the 2010 World Series, one shy of Mariano Riveras record.Hes incredible on what he did, manager Bruce Bochy said. We talked to Jeremy about his role today. These guys are so unselfish. They dont care. Theyll pitch anytime. He was all in on how we were going to use him and pretty amazing numbers that he has throughout this post-season. Because of him, hes played a critical role in these three championships.For his career, Affeldt is 2-0 with an 0.86 ERA in 33 post-season games and has been part of three title teams in San Francisco.It means a lot to me, he said. My three boys now all get to have rings on their finger and Im very happy about that. Jalyn Holmes Jersey . The incident occurred at 6:28 of the first period in Anaheims 6-3 home win over Dallas on Sunday. Garbutt left the penalty box and skated at Penner before leaving his skates to deliver a check. Kirk Cousins Jersey . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner. http://www.vikingsnflfansclub.net/Black-Friday-Daniel-Carlson-Jersey/ . The 28-year-old from Rochester, Alta., was selected by the Redblacks from the Saskatchewan Roughriders roster in the 2013 CFL Expansion Draft. WASHINGTON -- The contrast couldnt have been greater for DeSean Jackson. In a matter of days, he went from unwanted to wanted, from fired to hired, from discarded by the Philadelphia Eagles with reputation tarnished to rock star treatment and a new fat contract from the Washington Redskins. Concerns about work ethic, attitude and reports about gang activity seemed miles away when he was being wooed by Robert Griffin III or enjoying his recruiting-style evening out with cornerback DeAngelo Hall, receiver Pierre Garcon and rapper Wale. On Wednesday, Jackson closed the deal, signing a three-year, $24 million contract that includes $16 million guaranteed. The terms were disclosed by a person familiar with the negotiations who spoke on condition of anonymity because the Redskins did not announce the financial details. "I feel they embraced me," Jackson said. "RG3, DeAngelo Hall reached out to me and made it feel like it was home. After everything that was going on the past couple of days, and the last week, thats a big step. ... I think the biggest thing about this move is finding a place where I can be happy and go out there and just be myself." Adding Jackson to an offence that includes Griffin, Garcon, Andre Roberts, Jordan Reed and Alfred Morris should make the Redskins fun to watch again. Adding him to a locker room culture undergoing yet another overhaul might be the greater challenge. The Redskins are getting a three-time Pro Bowl receiver with speed, someone who singlehandedly can change a defences approach. He set career highs with 82 catches for 1,332 yards last year for the NFC East champion Eagles. And Jackson, who led the NFL in punt return average in 2009, can give a badly needed boost to Washingtons special teams, although his production in the return game has waned over the last three years. "Its an exciting time to be a Redskins fan and a part of this team because of the firepower that we have," Griffin said in a statement to reporters. "Everyone needs to understand that we havent won anything yet, and these next few months will be about building those bonds and chemistry so that we can." The Redskins are also getting a player not afraid to speak his mind who isnt shy about his talents. He had a history of off-the-field issues in his six seasons with the Eagles. Among the lowlights: In 2011, he was deactivated for a game for being late for a team meeting and dropped more passes than usual, part of a season-long spillover from his unfulfilled desire for a new contract that led to an 11-day training camp holdout. Last year, in Chip Kellys first season, Jackson fumed at members of the coaching staff on the sideline during a game and had to bee restrained by two teammates, upset because he didnt get the ball when he was wide open. Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys. . He later lobbied for yet another new contract -- just two years after getting a five-year, $48.2 million deal that included a $10 million signing bonus. The Eagles decided enough was enough and tried unsuccessfully to trade Jackson. They released him last week, which Jackson called "a humbling experience." Regarding his reputation in the locker room, he said: "Im not really here to address that. I feel the people that really know me and know what type of player I am, they respect me and know Im a team guy." The day the Eagles let him go, Jackson issued a statement quashing another off-the-field report, denying involvement in gang activity near his hometown in Southern California. "I just felt that was the right thing to do at the right time, and eventually I think people will understand and see the real DeSean Jackson and not see the painted picture that was put out on me," Jackson said Wednesday. On his conference call with reporters, Jackson went out of his way to point out some of his positive endeavours. He cited his foundation that raises money for research into pancreatic cancer, which claimed his fathers life in 2009. He also mentioned his book, "No Bullies in the Huddle." One serious matter to resolve -- at least in the eyes of the fans -- is whether Jackson will wear No. 10, as he did with the Eagles. Griffin already has that number in Washington, and Jackson suggested that perhaps "RG3 will wear No. 3" from now on. Griffin responded later in the day via Twitter, saying: "Fans everywhere please calm down." Griffin said he wouldnt be changing his number and that Jackson "will kick off his new beginning with us in a new one." The Redskins are coming off a 3-13 season overwhelmed by bad chemistry between coach Mike Shanahan and franchise player Griffin. Shanahan was fired and replaced by Jay Gruden, who will be trying to set a new tone in the locker room. The Redskins have weighed the risk-reward of talent-with-baggage before, with mixed results. Hall was known as much for his temperament as his talent when he arrived midseason in 2008, but hes emerged as a team leader, made the Pro Bowl in 2010 and was re-signed last month. But there was also Albert Haynesworth, who signed a massive contract in 2009 and gave the team one headache after another over two seasons. The Redskins are losing one of their veteran leaders, linebacker London Fletcher, who has announced plans to retire. Fletchers replacement, leadership-wise, might be safety Ryan Clark, who agreed to terms earlier this week and signed his deal Wednesday. Authentic Bills Jerseys Dolphins Stitched Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Jaguars Jerseys Store Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Chargers Jerseys Store Cheap Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Steelers Jerseys Store Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Giants Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Panthers Jerseys Store Wholesale Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys Store Wholesale Rams Jerseys Wholesale Bears Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Vikings Jerseys Store ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz