Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
carrie201918 Offline

07.05.2019 07:55
As a deadlock in CFL labour negotiations stretched through this past week and so much rhetoric and brinkmanship made a work stop Antworten

As a deadlock in CFL labour negotiations stretched through this past week and so much rhetoric and brinkmanship made a work stoppage seem unavoidable, it was surprising when sources confirmed to TSN that progress in talks between the CFL and the Players Associations were moving quickly Friday and into Saturday. Neither side would publicly confirm or deny any discussions were taking place, until the near unexpected happened. On Saturday night sources confirmed to TSN, the league and players agreed to terms on a new, tentative CBA, pending ratification by the unions players. A league source confirmed the CFLs board of governors must also ratify any potential agreement. Neither side would confirm specific details of the tentative deal, but sources confirmed constructive movement toward a deal started Friday. After TSN Insider Dave Naylor confirmed earlier in the week that players on seven of the leagues nine teams had voted in favour of strike action, and with strike votes set to take place in Calgary and Edmonton Saturday, sources told TSN “back door” discussions through an appointed mediator began Friday morning. Ideas and proposals were passed back and forth without acrimony and without talks breaking down. By Friday night, during a Players Association conference call, a tentative deal began to take shape. The league would hold firm on a $5 million salary cap (2013s salary cap was set at $4.4 million) increasing $50,000 a season, and would not budge on its threshold to renegotiate the salary cap in the third year of a new CBA, set at an aggregate revenue increase of $27 million from the previous year. But the ratification bonus to players would increase to $7,500 for veterans and $1,500 for rookies. And with the union possibly controlling the disbursement of the bonus, and setting a scale for veterans, a six-year CFL veteran could potentially earn $12,000 if the CBA is ratified. The league minimum salary would also rise to $50,000, from $45,000 in 2013. A significant non-financial element also possibly included was the elimination of the option contract year for non-rookies. Sources said the term of the new CBA could be set at either four years, five years or five years plus an option to extend into a sixth season. The current CBA expired May 29, the same day talks broke down after the union countered a league proposal, which included a $5 million cap and $27 million threshold, with a $5.8 million cap and $12 million threshold to renegotiate the cap. The league also rejected another offer from the players earlier this week, which included $5.2 million cap and $18 million threshold. New, positive labour discussions continued into Saturday afternoon before a scheduled conference call between union executives and team representatives. A source close to the discussions said he felt “confident” a tentative deal would be reached by the end of the day, although conceded the debate amongst the players would be “vigorous.” After a four-hour call, the union agreed to take the deal to its players. A league source confirmed the board of governors ratification vote will take place “as soon as possible.” In a joint statement the league and Players Association emphasized: “Further details [about the agreement] will not be made public until these votes have taken place.” Rashaan Melvin Jersey .Y. -- Cory Schneider has to make the most of his opportunities to guard the New Jersey Devils net to earn more playing time. Doug Martin Raiders Jersey . Pikul Khueanpet scored early in the second half and Kanjana Sungngoen made it 2-0 in the 65th minute of the playoff. Tuyet Dong narrowed the margin with goal four minutes from time. The win gave Thailand fifth place at the Asian Cup and the last of the continents qualifying spots for the 2015 Womens World Cup in Canada. http://www.footballraidersmall.com/Youth...r-Elite-Jersey/. Even if he is shooting 38 per cent from the field overall this season, the Utah Jazz rookie always feels like his final shot is going in. Rashaan Melvin Raiders Jersey . The start of the seasons fifth and final major was delayed two hours due to heavy rain in the area. The tournament eventually began, but with water on the greens and the rain persisting, players were called back to the clubhouse less than an hour after the first group teed off. Marcus Gilchrist Raiders Jersey . The football club recently announced an increase in season ticket prices in five of the seven categories at Investors Group Field for 2014. While most increases are in the two to three per cent range, the clubs most affordable season tickets will jump from $199 to $250 — a 26 per cent leap.Pascal Wehrlein believes his first F1 points finish in Austria shows he would be ready for a sudden call-up to the Mercedes team. The F1 rookie produced one of the star performances of last weekends race to qualify 12th and then finish in 10th place to secure Manor just their second-ever F1 points finish.Wehrlein, who does not turn 22 until October, is the leading light in Mercedes young driver programme and would theoretically be first in line should F1s world champions need a stand-in for Lewis Hamilton or Nico Rosberg. The latest crash between the Mercedes team-mates in Austria has raised the spectre of the world champions imposing rules to avoid a repeat, with speculation the pair could even be threatened with race suspensions if they clash on track again. Asked by Sky Sports News HQ if he would feel ready to jump into one of F1s leading two seats at short notice, Wehrlein replied: Of course. I always feel like Im ready for that.Im still in a big learning process because its just my ninth race and I came from DTM, which is a touring car series. I did that for three years and so Im still getting used to a single-seater car, but in general I feel ready.Mercedes could suspend driversMercedes motorsport bosss Toto Wolff last week described Wehrlein as a special talent and the Manor driver said: I really think that Austria was an amazing performance from the team and myself.ddddddddddddIn qualifying, to arrive in P12 with the Manor car and then in the race to score our first point [together], was just an amazing result.It was also good to show the other people that Im here, Im ready and to prove what I can do. Despite the repeat run-ins between Hamilton and Rosberg, Mercedes are still expected to extend the latters contract to keep the successful partnership in tandem.Wehrleins chances of earning a promotion may not come until 2019 at the earliest, but the young German is hopeful he is on an eventual glide path to the Mercedes team.At the moment, Im a Mercedes young driver, reserve driver and Ive been the reserve driver for the last two years, he said.I do some testing next week, for example, for Mercedes and I hope that I can show some good performances in the races this year and the test for Mercedes. Then hopefully one day I can sign the contract for the race seat. Also See: Lauda retracts Hamilton comments Skys British GP schedule Authentic Bills Jerseys Dolphins Stitched Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Jaguars Jerseys Store Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Chargers Jerseys Store Cheap Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Steelers Jerseys Store Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Giants Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Panthers Jerseys Store Wholesale Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys Store Wholesale Rams Jerseys Wholesale Bears Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Vikings Jerseys Store ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz