Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

17.05.2019 04:17
Charlie Montoyo was a 27-year-old infielder Antworten

MONTREAL (AP) —still trying to carve out a major league career the last time he stepped on the field at Montreal’s Olympic Stadium.Montoyo Ryon Healy Jersey , now the manager of the Toronto Blue Jays, returned to the city Monday as his team opened a two-game exhibition series against the Milwaukee Brewers.“I’m never going to forget having my first hit of two here,” Montoyo said. “That’s a memory that I’m always going to have. Hopefully they (show) the highlights before the game. They’d have to stop the game for five seconds.”Montoyo, who was drafted by the Brewers twice — in 1986 and 1987 — made his major league debut with the Montreal Expos in 1993, appearing in four games with a pair of hits and three RBIs. But that would be it for his big league playing career.Montoyo sat in a familiar spot in the Olympic Stadium dugout when addressing the media before Monday night’s game http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-edgar-martinez-jersey , a 10-5 win for the Brewers. It was the same spot he was sitting in when former manager Felipe Alou asked him to pinch-hit for his first major league appearance against the Colorado Rockies.“I got here late, like 7 o’clock or 7:10 or something. I said hello to Felipe and I put my uniform on and sat on the bench,” Montoyo recalled. “Until the seventh inning when he said, ‘If they bring the lefty you’re going to go pinch-hit.'”The Rockies brought in left-hander Gary Wayne and Montoyo stepped to the plate. He said there were no butterflies in his stomach when he hit the go-ahead single before closer John Wetteland preserved a 4-3 victory.“There were butterflies when I went to play defense because I hadn’t taken any groundballs or anything,” said Montoyo http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-edgar-martinez-jersey , who will make his regular-season debut as a major league manager Thursday at home against the Detroit Tigers. “But Wetteland was lights out, 1-2-3 and game over. I was the hero.”A number of one-time Expos, including Alou, Larry Walker and Steve Rogers were on hand before the game to be commemorated for the team’s 50th anniversary.Montoyo’s two hits with the Expos weren’t part of the celebration, however.Travis Shaw hit a three-run homer and Yasmani Grandal had a two-run shot for Milwaukee. Mike Moustakas and Orlando Arcia each had two hits. Morning News and Notes for Saturday Felix Hernandez Jersey , November 24, 2018"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections NewsAnalysis & EditorialsCleveland Indians prospects & minor leaguesGame RecapsTransactionsMorning news and notesBrewers name Steve Karsay to be their bullpen coachNew,43commentsMorning News and Notes for Saturday, November 24, 2018Bywoodsmeister@grantgwNov 24 Hisashi Iwakuma Jersey , 2018,7:00am ESTShareTweetShareShareBrewers name Steve Karsay to be their bullpen coachMore fuel for the hot stove to warm your weekend leftovers.Indians NewsClass AAA pitching coach Steve Karsay leaves Cleveland Indians to become Milwaukee Brewers’ bullpen coach | cleveland.com - Karsay just finished his third season at the pitching coach at Class AAA Columbus and his seventh as a coach in the organization.Offseason Outlook: Cleveland Indians - MLB Trade Rumors - For your offseason referenceMLB's 5 blockbuster trades that make sense | MLB.com - Wait until you see number 1.Does Miami's Derek Dietrich make sense for the Cleveland Indians? Hey, Hoynsie | cleveland.com- People have questions. Inexplicably, some seekanswers from Hoynsie!Mets Interested In Yan Gomes - MLB Trade Rumors - The Gomes to the Mets rumor still has legs.Around the LeagueRoyals hire Mike Matheny to do who know whatCan’t sign one of the Big three free agents? Go for one of thesereasonable facsimilesCJ Cron and modern player evaluation

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz