Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

17.05.2019 04:33
It may be only three games into the season, but after Antworten

Well http://www.diamondbacksfanproshop.com/authentic-zack-greinke-jersey , that was certainly... something." watching Friday and Saturday’s games, I needed a mental health day. So I skipped this one: probably a good thing, as I suspect my blood pressure would have reached fatal levels! Luke Weaver’s first start for the D-backs was rough, loading the bases before he got an out, as the Dodgers scored three runs. They had a 4-0 lead at one point, but the Diamondbacks roared back with a seven-run fourth, including a two-run homer from... Luke Weaver.But Arizona could not hold the 7-4 lead, with a three-run eighth inning doing most of the damage, Yoshihisa Hirano struggling once again.The D-backs went down 1-2-3 in the ninth against Kenley Jansen. and that was it. despite 13 hits (two each by David Peralta, ejected in the ninth, Adam Jones Curt Schilling Jersey , Ketel Marte and Nick Ahmed) as their pitching failed again. Stephen Case will be along with the full recap later. Once he has popped into Walgreen’s for some antacid, I suspect. The Tigers announced their 25-man roster for Thursday’s opener against the Toronto Blue Jays."The Detroit Tigers placed outfielder JaCoby Jones and righthander Drew VerHagen on the 15-day injured list, and assigned catcher Cameron Rupp to the minor leagues on Tuesday. They also recalled outfielder Dustin Peterson from Triple-A Toledo, which finalized their 25-man roster prior to Opening Day on Thursday.Butch Dill-USA TODAY SportsWelcome to Bless You Boys!Site RulesBYB 2019 season staff predictionsBold predictions for 2019There aren’t many surprises to be found, but we saw a few position battles work themselves out over the course of the spring. Mikie Mahtook beat out other outfielders, including Victor Reyes and Dustin Peterson, to claim a spot on the bench. Peterson will still make the roster due to Jones’ injury, but expect Mahtook and utility man Niko Goodrum to get the majority of starts in center field to begin the season. Peterson was given a look in center on Monday, but scouting reports suggest he should stick to left field.Righthander Spencer Turnbull beat out Daniel Norris for the final spot in the rotation, pushing Norris to the bullpen. There will be ample debate as to whether Norris should pitch there or in Triple-A Toledo, but it remains to be seen how exactly Ron Gardenhire will use the young lefthander in games. Turnbull earned his spot with a strong spring, posting a 1.80 ERA with 15 strikeouts in 15 innings of work.Starting pitchers: Jordan Zimmermann http://www.diamondbacksfanproshop.com/authentic-zack-greinke-jersey , Matthew Boyd, Tyson Ross, Matt Moore, Spencer TurnbullRelief pitchers: Shane Greene, Joe Jimenez, Blaine Hardy, Buck Farmer, Victor Alcantara, Reed Garrett, Daniel Stumpf, Daniel NorrisCatchers: Grayson Greiner, John HicksInfielders: Miguel Cabrera Gregor Blanco Jersey , Josh Harrison, Jordy Mercer, Jeimer Candelario, Niko Goodrum, Gordon BeckhamOutfielders: Nicholas Castellanos, Mikie Mahtook, Christin Stewart, Dustin Peterson

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz