Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 110 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

18.05.2019 08:05
the Vikings off-season and fre Antworten

If neither are willing to re-do their deals Dalvin Cook Jersey , e agency plans have just changed"Earlier today I put up a post about a rumored trade involving Everson Griffen and the 49ers. Maybe my brain is still addled with heavy post-surgery opiates, but the tweet I used in the Griffen story had an even bigger subplot, had I been paying attention. Again, per KSTP’s Doug ‘Doogie’ Wilson:Although the news of Griff not wanting to re-negotiate is pretty important to how the Vikings handle him and how that plays into a potential trade, when you add Kyle Rudolph not wanting to re-do his deal into the mix, the Vikings off-season just got a lot more complicated.Rudolph is slated to make $7.6 million in 2019, with no dead money against the cap. For many, it was just assumed that part of the off-season plan was that the Vikings and Rudolph would re-do a deal to give the Vikings more cap space while giving Rudolph more guaranteed money spread out over a couple more years, or something similar.I kind of expected that the Vikings would get an extra $3-4 million in cap space in a new Rudolph deal, but if that doesn’t happen, then there’s a couple of different ripple effects that can play out.The first one is that the Vikings simply cut Rudolph and draft his replacement early. Yes, it gives the Vike an additional $7 million in cap space Alan Page Jersey , but now they add another glaring need in their ever growing list of them that will need to be filled. There are a couple of really nice TE’s available early in the draft in TJ Hockensen and Noah Fant, both from Iowa. But the Vikings also have other, bigger needs, and taking a tight end that early means they don’t address linebacker, defensive line, or offensive line.The second thing is that they keep Rudolph and don’t go tight end early. That means David Morgan and Tyler Conklin are going to get a way more prominent role in 2019 than anyone thought even just a few days ago. Whether they can fill Rudolph’s shoes remains to be seen.Finally, they can do nothing and let Rudolph play out his full contract. Personally, I’m always on the side of the player in these. It’s a contract, after all, and if I’m an NFL player I’m not going to give up any money if I don’t have to. On the flip side of that means the Vikings have $7 million less in cap space to deal with other needs, and if nothing happens with the Everson Griffen contract either, there won’t be much of a free agency period for the Vikings.Friday Open Thread: August 31st http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-brett-favre-jersey , 2018 Good Morning!Hope you’re having a great week and looking forward to the onset of the regular season. I was able to watch last night’s final preseason game via Sunday Ticket on my laptop, (thank you Sunday Ticket, I take back all the things I said about you earlier and didn’t mean them).The Vikings won 13-3 over the Titans, yes it’s preseason but still fun to watch.Good luck to all the guys on the roster bubble and if they are cut by the Vikings I hope they are able to pursue their football dream with another team.In the meantime, while we’re waiting impatiently for the regular season we’ll continue with our daily thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:Chris has the final preseason game wrap up as the Vikings defeated the Titans 13-3.SB Nation has added a new blog “Against All Enemies” which will follow all the Service Academies sports.Welcome Aboard!Mzahorsky105 gives us the lineup where the Vikings are landing in fantasy drafts.Jonah takes a look back at the day that changed Vikings history forever.Dan reports the AP Pro 32 power ranking places the Vikings third overall.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com HC Mike Zimmer addressed the media after the conclusion of the Vikings-Titans game.Vikings close the 2018 preseason with win over the Titans. WR Brandon Zylstra addressed the media following the Titans game.Pete Bercich guarantees a touchdown ... and Zylstra delivers.League News:From NFL.com Takeaways from Thursday night’s final preseason games.Baker Mayfield finishes the preseason strong with a win, (QBwinz)The Cowboys traded CB Charvarius Ward to the Chiefs for G Parker Ehinger.At NFL.com they have a roster cuts tracker as all 32 NFL team finalize their 53 man roster.Finally, Deadspin continues their “Why Your Team Sucks, 2018”-today the Saints.We come to today’s media selection: Lenny Kravitz-Fly AwayAgain, we all know the rules Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey , but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz