Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

17.05.2019 09:18
The Los Angeles Angels star said he is happy for Bryce H Antworten

TEMPE http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey , Ariz. (AP) — Mike Trout says he is only concentrating on one thing regarding his future — the upcoming season.arper, who has agreed to a $330 million, 13-year contract with the Philadelphia Phillies , but that he hasn’t considered how Harper’s deal will set the stage for his own negotiations.Trout can become a free agent after the 2020 season. He is owed $33.25 million in each of the next two seasons, completing a $144.5 million, six-year contract.“I haven’t even thought about it,” Trout told reporters before a spring training game Friday against the Kansas City Royals. “Obviously, you guys bring it up a lot and I appreciate you asking me all these questions, but right now is not the time to think about it. I still have a couple more years.”Angels owner Arte Moreno reiterated last month at the start of spring training that re-signing Trout is at the top of the franchise’s list.“One of the last interviews I gave, I said it’s not in the back of our mind but in the front of our minds,” Moreno said. “I think it also depends a little bit upon the agent and the player. It’s not like it’s just us.”Trout is a two-time American League MVP who has finished in the top two in voting six of the past seven years. He led the majors last season in on-base percentage (.460) while hitting .312 with 39 home runs and 79 RBIs.Trout Travis Wood Jersey , who said he called Harper to congratulate him on the contract, mentioned that he also followed the recent deals involving Nolan Arenado and Manny Machado. Arenado agreed to an eight-year, $260 million deal with the Colorado Rockies while the San Diego Padres signed Machado to a $300 million, 10-year deal earlier in spring training.“It took longer than people expected,” Trout said. “You look at the health of the player. The first couple weeks you are not used to that baseball conditioning. But now they are going to be ready for opening day.” Head over heart rent the Tribe and Gomer apart"Emotionally, trading Yan Gomes for a Double-A outfielder and a rookie reliever still doesn’t track. We’re talking about Gomer, member of the Goon Squad, All-Star catcher of the Cleveland Indians. His salary, guaranteed $7 million for 2019 and nothing else but a $1 million buyout, was too much?Through watery-eyes, the answer is no.Taking a Kleenex to those eyes http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey , does this make more sense? Intellectually, was this the right deal for Gomes?Let’s talk about Gomes. He’s 31 years old and will turn 32 during the next season. He’s not at the bottom, but he is on the wrong side of the aging curve. Though aging curves are averages, and outliers exist on either side of the line, few players stay well above the line after 30.Because of his fluky, injury-riddled 2015 and 2016 seasons, Gomes’ wRC+ curve does not match the bell curve of average players. That said, those who truly beat the bell curve are Hall of Famers, and Yan Gomes has about 40 bWAR left to accumulate in his career (per JAWS) to reach that standard, and, uh Jose Iglesias Jersey , that ain’t happening. Gomes posted his best wRC+ numbers in his age-25 season, at 128, which matches the average player, whose numbers start to decline from there. buyouts either year, making the maximum the Nats would pay $27 million) in exchange for $7 million of prospect value. That’s pretty even, with the Indians assuming a decline in surplus value coming from Gomes over the last couple years of the deal and a surfeit of value from Johnson and Rodriguez over their cost-controlled (read: super duper cheap) seasons. On that basis, intellectually this deal makes sense. Does that mean it’s a deal I would have made? *Dabs eyes with Kleenex again*No.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz