Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

21.05.2019 08:04
With the clock winding down and another Antworten

loss at hand Xavien Howard Jersey , Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross slumped in his skybox seat, right elbow resting heavily on the armrest, right hand pinching his forehead as if trying to intercept an oncoming headache.Down below, a small crowd mustered big boos.The Dolphins lost again, and will sit out the playoffs again. And so speculation about yet another possible organizational shake-up by Ross has begun.More Miami Dolphins newsDolphins sign veteran lineman Jordan Mills to 1-year, $3 million contractJosh Rosen believes he can be Dan Marino-type franchise quarterback with DolphinsDolphins new QB Josh Rosen bids goodbye to Arizona, congratulates Kyler MurrayDolphins bolster defense, provide Josh Rosen with another shot to be franchise QBDolphins acquire QB Josh Rosen from Cardinals for 62nd pick, 5th-rounder in 2020Miami was beaten 17-7 Sunday by Jacksonville , and could hardly have looked worse at home against an also-ran opponent. The Dolphins gained 83 yards on their first drive, and 100 the rest of the way.“Terrible,” head coach and play-caller Adam Gase said. “I mean, the offense was awful.”Ryan Tannehill http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-raekwon-mcmillan-jersey , playing perhaps his final home game with Miami, threw a pick-six in the fourth quarter to seal the defeat. As a result, the Dolphins (7-8) will sit out the postseason for the 15th time in the past 17 years.“That’s why you play this game — to get to the playoffs and try to win the last game of the year,” receiver Danny Amendola said. “Unfortunately we lost today. It really stinks.”The loss mathematically eliminated the Dolphins, although because of subsequent results in other games, they would have been eliminated even if they had won. The dismal performance in the home finale is sure to sour Ross’ view of his latest talent-deficient team.Miami has had 20 starting quarterbacks and nine coaches since 1999. Gase declined to discuss possible changes for 2019.“I’m not there yet,” he said. “We just got done with this. I’ve got to figure out why we can’t get guys covered up, and why we can’t be more physical than what we were.”Gase’s job could be in jeopardy, and the 30-year-old Tannehill’s future is very much in doubt. His contract balloons to $18.7 million in base salary in 2019, when he would count $26.6 million against the salary cap, which could compel the Dolphins to seek a cheaper, younger alternative.When Gase was asked if he’s getting winning play from Tannehill, he said Womens Jakeem Grant Jersey , “Sometimes.”“Today was a rough day for him,” Gase said. “I wish he would have played a little better. I wish he would have made a few more decisions that were different. I think there have been games that he has played really well, and there have been some games where we haven’t played well.“And it’s as much on me as it is on him. I have to do a better job of making sure that he’s doing the right things at the right time.”Tannehill is 42-45 as a starter and has never taken a postseason snap. Gase is 23-25 in three seasons with the Dolphins, including a playoff loss in 2016.They haven’t won a postseason game since 2000. That will remain the case for at least another year. MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — When a field goal gave the Miami Dolphins a seesaw victory over the Chicago Bears, Brock Osweiler was the first player sprinting from the sideline onto the field in jubilation, capping an eventful day for the backup quarterback.Even his morning commute was intense.“I got a little emotional driving to the stadium today, just thinking about the opportunity,” Osweiler said.He excelled making his first start for Miami as a replacement for the injured Ryan Tannehill. Osweiler threw for a career-high 380 yards and three scores, and the Dolphins edged Chicago 31-28 when Jason Sanders kicked a 47-yard field goal as time expired in overtime.Here are things to know about a marathon that left both teams exhausted but still in first place:STANDINGSThe Bears (3-2) remained alone atop the NFC North even though their three-game winning streak ended. They play host to New England on Sunday.The Dolphins (4-2) remained tied for first with New England in the AFC East by snapping a two-game losing streak. They play host to Detroit on Sunday.FILLING INOsweiler went 0-4 as a starter for Denver last year, but he rallied the Dolphins from an 11-point deficit with 16 minutes left in regulation. He finished 28 for 44 with no sacks and overcame two interceptions.“My whole mentality was make the most of this, do whatever it takes to help your team get a win and have fun with it,” he said.Coach Adam Gase said he didn’t know whether Tannehill’s injury was long-term. Tannehill has been nursing an injury to his throwing shoulder for several weeks Mark Duper Jersey , and it gradually became more of a problem in practice last week.“It kind of got progressively worse as far as his ability to throw the ball the way he wanted to,” Gase said.After Tannehill worked out before the game, it was decided he should be inactive.NOT THE GOATAs Osweiler and other teammates began to celebrate the victory, running back Kenyan Drake sank to both knees , his head bowed in gratitude and relief.Drake lost a fumble when the Dolphins were on the verge of winning in overtime. As the Bears then moved into position to try a field goal, Drake received a pep talk from Osweiler.“I just said, ‘Listen, they’re going to miss this field goal, and I need you to bring the swagger and confidence you’ve been playing with all day,'” Osweiler said. “And he looked at me in the eye and he said, ‘OK.'”The Bears’ Cody Parkey did indeed miss a 53-yard attempt. Drake then made a 15-yard reception to help set up Sanders’ game-winner.MISSED CHANCESIn a game with 1,008 yards of total offense, the Bears were hurt by two turnovers in the red zone. Jordan Howard lost a fumble at the 1 http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-mark-clayton-jersey , and Mitchell Trubisky was intercepted in the end zone by T.J. McDonald.In addition, a disputed offensive pass interference penalty on tight end Trey Burton took a Bears touchdown off the board. Trubisky’s only interception of the game came on the next play.Trubisky, coming off the best game of his career two weeks ago, threw for 316 yards and three second-half scores.“It was definitely a crazy game, a lot of ups and downs,” he said. “That kind of roller-coaster game, it can go either way at the end, and today it didn’t go in our favor. But it is fun to be a part of those.”INJURY REPORTDolphins: DE Jonathan Woodard (concussion) left the game in the second quarter. But Gase said several injured players are close to returning, including DE Cameron Wake (knee).Bears: CB Prince Amukamara (left hamstring) was hurt in the second half.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz