Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 110 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
zhanjiao1212 Offline

01.06.2019 08:42
I am friends with people Antworten

Canadian hockey goaltender Charline Labonte announced she is gay in an article that appeared in two publications on Wednesday. Babe Herman Jersey . Labonte, who was a member of Canadas gold medal-winning womens hockey team in Sochi, shared her story in Outsports and Lez Spread The World. "I am also finally proud of who I am and proud to have the courage to share who I am with you," said Labonte in the article. "Im a four-time Olympian. I am the daughter of wonderful parents and the sister of a very special brother. I am friends with people who fascinate me, support me and without whom I could not live out my dreams. I am a student and I get my masters from McGill University this fall. "I am gay and proudly authentic." The 31-year-old said she didnt want any outside distractions by coming out during the Sochi Olympics due to Russias anti-gay laws. The native of Boisbriand, Que has been a part of the national team for 12 years and played in two games in Sochi. Maury Wills Jersey .com) - Joique Bells touchdown run in the fourth quarter gave the Detroit Lions a 20-14 victory over the Chicago Bears on Sunday. Clayton Kershaw Jersey .A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award. http://www.dodgerssale.com/dodgers-sandy-koufax-jersey/ . There will be no Down Under four-peat for Djokovic, as the eighth-seeded Swiss slugger Wawrinka outlasted the second seed 2-6, 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 9-7 at Melbourne Parks Rod Laver Arena in yet another five-set thriller in their burgeoning rivalry.CHICAGO -- Jose Quintana was happy to get a win. The left-hander, who leads the American League with 17 no-decisions this season, pitched into the eighth inning and rookie Marcus Semien hit his first homer to lead the Chicago White Sox to a 3-2 victory over the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday night. Quintana (9-6) allowed two runs on five hits in 7 1-3 innings. Addison Reed pitched the ninth inning to record his 39th save of the season. "Of course; Im very happy with the win," Quintana said through an interpreter. "Im going to continue to work and develop and, hopefully, put my team in a position to win." With an earned run average of 3.45 and close to 200 innings pitched, Quintana certainly has put his team in position to win most nights. "Hes kind of your classic lefty," Toronto manager John Gibbons said. "He mixes speeds, moves it in and around. Hes got a quick arm, ball gets on you. Its more explosive than the radar gun will show you. Hes got a feel. You can tell he just knows what hes doing out there." The way White Sox manager Robin Ventura sees it, the no-decisions have nothing to do with the way Quintana has pitched. "Hes pitched well," Ventura said. "Wins have been hard to come by, so its nice that he got the win so he can feel good about it." Run support has been the major problem this season, but Semien went a long way into seeing that wouldnt be a problem Monday with a two-run shot in the second inning. "Any time you have any kind of first in the big leagues, its a great feeling," Semien said. The infielder, recalled on Sept. 4, has been playing mostly third base since joining the team. Hes hitting .306 and making all the plays in the field and making a strong push to be considered for a spot on the rister next season. "I think Marcus is making a case for himself," Ventura said. "He has a lot of tools that hes using. Were getting to see what he can do." Semien well knows what potentially is on the line with his play this month, but says hes not about to put that kind of pressurre on himself. Mike Piazza Jersey. "I feel good about the way Ive been playing," he said. "I try not to worry about making a case or anything like that. I try to focus on helping the team win. Im glad we got the win tonight." Toronto starter J.A. Happ (4-7) threw 110 pitches in his five innings, allowing three runs and eight hits. Semiens homer in the second inning opened the scoring. With Dayan Viciedo on first, Semien hit an 0-2 pitch from Happ down the line and well over the fence for a 2-0 lead. The Blue Jays cut the lead in half as catcher J.P. Arencibia led off the fifth inning with his 21st homer, but the White Sox got the run back in the bottom of the inning when Avisail Garcia led off with a solo shot to make it 3-1. The Blue Jays closed the gap to 3-2 on a run-scoring single by Ryan Goins in the eighth inning, but that was as close as they got. NOTES: Adam Dunn was not in the starting lineup for the third straight game on Monday. White Sox manager Robin Ventura said his playing time has been limited lately in part to get some younger guys in the lineup. Although Dunn is hitting .218 this season, he is batting .130 in September with 27 strikeouts in 17 games. "Some people have to sit and watch, but I understand and its good to kind of evaluate the kids, too," Dunn said. ... This game was a makeup of a rain out on June 12. The White Sox flew in from Detroit on their way to Cleveland, while the Blue Jays flew in from Boston on their way to Baltimore. "You can use a day off when what happened back in June happened, but you know theres a price to pay later," Toronto manager John Gibbons said. ... Venturas original three-year contract expires after next season, but he said he isnt interested in discussing a contract extension right now. "It has to be on both sides," he said, "but thats a discussion for another day." ... The White Sox will send Hector Santiago (4-9) against Ubaldo Jimenez (12-9) in Cleveland on Tuesday, while the Blue Jays will send Todd Redmond (4-2) against Baltimores Chris Tillman (16-7). Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz