Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

11.06.2019 04:49
SPOKANE, Wash. -- Ryan Gropp scored in overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds shut out the Spokane Chiefs 1-0 in Western Hockey Le Antworten

SPOKANE, Wash. -- Ryan Gropp scored in overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds shut out the Spokane Chiefs 1-0 in Western Hockey League play Tuesday. Gropps goal 4:16 into OT lifted Seattle (26-14-5) to its fourth straight win and one point ahead of the Chiefs (26-13-4) for fourth place in the Western Conference. Taran Kozun finished with 28 saves for the Thunderbirds, while at the other end of the ice Eric Williams stopped 22 shots. Both teams had plenty of power-play chances to score. Seattle went scoreless on five opportunities, while Spokane whiffed on four. --- TIGERS 2 HURRICANES 1 LETHBRIDGE, Alta. -- Medicine Hat scored two goals in a 17-second span to edge the league-worst Hurricanes. Cole Sanford and Curtis Valk had a pair of quick goals in the second period for the Tigers (25-15-3). Macoy Erkamps gave the Hurricanes (9-33-5) a 1-0 lead late in the first and Jonny Hogue kept the game from becoming a blowout with 40 saves. Marek Langhamer was far less busy in the Tigers net, stopping just 13 shots. Wholesale Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . In Englands first game since its worst-ever World Cup showing, Roy Hodgsons side rarely looked like scoring against unambitious opposition and the breakthrough in the friendly only came when Raheem Sterling was tripped in the penalty area. Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Online .com) - The Memphis Grizzlies signed guard Seth Curry on Tuesday. http://www.cheapvikings.com/. - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. Minnesota Vikings Jerseys China . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner. Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Outlet . a€“ All signs point to the Maple Leafs having their top offseason acquisition in the lineup on opening night.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- With interim coach John Loyer hoarsely shouting instructions, Brandon Jennings and the Detroit Pistons ran away from the San Antonio Spurs in the third quarter. Jennings finished with 21 points, and the Pistons beat San Antonio 109-100 on Monday night in Loyers first game at the helm. Detroit abruptly fired Maurice Cheeks on Sunday after only 50 games as coach, but although theyve been unimpressive for the most part this season, the Pistons have played better lately. The comfortable win over the Spurs was Detroits fifth in seven games. "I told them it was going to be an emotional day," Loyer said. "I told them I thought we can play, collectively, for longer periods of time better than we have." Rodney Stuckey scored 20 points for the Pistons, and Greg Monroe added 15 points and 10 rebounds. Marco Belinelli led the Spurs with 20 points. Detroit pulled even with Charlotte for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference, and the Pistons have shown flashes recently of the potential they thought theyd have this season. After signing Josh Smith and trading for Jennings in the off-season, Detroit is barely ahead of last seasons pace in terms of wins and losses. Jennings has been terrific lately, though. After scoring 35 points with 12 assists Saturday against Denver, he orchestrated another strong offensive effort Monday. San Antonio, meanwhile, turned the ball over eight times in the third quarter, when Detroit pushed its lead from 11 to 20. The Spurs finished with 19 turnovers, giving the Pistons all the help they would need. "We lost the game because we probably played the worst defence weve played all season, especially in the first half," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said. "We didnt bring it mentally or physically, and the Pistons did." Loyers sideline demeanour was quite a change from Cheeks more calm approach. At one point, Loyer came all the way across midcourt to give instructions as the PPistons were trying to hold on.dddddddddddd "Theyre both two different coaches," Jennings said. "One is loud, the other one is kind of laid back. Theyre both great guys -- especially Cheeks. Hes like a father figure to me, so hes definitely going to be missed. But this is the NBA, so I know how that goes." The Pistons went on a 12-2 run in the third to take a 73-52 lead, then added a few more highlights later in that quarter. Smith threw down a one-handed dunk after a turnover by San Antonio, and Jennings made a layup after Detroits Andre Drummond blocked Aron Baynes shot emphatically off the glass. Jennings missed from the perimeter, then stole the ball near midcourt and went in for a three-point play to make it 84-62. "I told the guys today, just when we were in the locker room, Im so proud of them," Loyer said. "I only thought there was about a three-minute period where they showed more energy, more determination than us. You show determination, hustle for 45 of the 48 minutes, youre going to be pretty successful most nights." San Antonio is in the midst of a nine-game road swing. Belinelli was back after dealing with back spasms, but the Spurs were without Manu Ginobili (left hamstring) and Kawhi Leonard (right hand). The Pistons went on a 15-4 run in the second quarter, capped by a 3-pointer by Jennings that put them ahead 57-45. "They played hard," San Antonios Danny Green said. "They wanted to play with some passion and they got loose balls." NOTES: The Pistons have won five straight at home after starting 7-15 at The Palace. ... After Cheeks firing, Popovich was asked about the key to his longevity with the Spurs. "I have information on everybody," he joked. "And Ive threatened everybody Ill let it out unless they keep me as long as I want to stay." ... Ginobili has joined the Spurs on this road trip, but hes not expected to play until after the All-Star break. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz