Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

11.06.2019 04:51
AUSTIN, Texas -- Back in Texas for the second time in four days, the Oklahoma State Cowboys had to leave star guard Marcus Smart Antworten

AUSTIN, Texas -- Back in Texas for the second time in four days, the Oklahoma State Cowboys had to leave star guard Marcus Smart back home under orders of the Big 12. Without him, they didnt have a chance against the No. 19 Texas Longhorns. Smart served the first of a three-game suspension for shoving a Texas Tech fan and the Longhorns sent the reeling Cowboys to their fifth straight loss, 87-68 Tuesday night, as guard Javan Felix erupted for 27 points and made six of Texas 11 3-pointers. "Were going through a tough time right now. Were not down, not blaming anybody else," Oklahoma State centre Kamari Murphy said. "Theres no excuses." The Cowboys didnt have any answers either. Texas stormed through a 54-point first half and had four players score in double figures despite missing leading scorer Jonathan Holmes, who sat out with an ankle injury. When the teams met in early January, Smart had 24 points, 11 rebounds and five assists in a Cowboys victory. Back then, his defence also helped limit Felix and Longhorns guard Isaiah Taylor to 14 total points. Without the muscular Smart in their face, those two combined for 43 points Tuesday night. "This has nothing to do with Marcus Smart," Cowboys coach Travis Ford. "He wasnt here tonight. Weve got to play with what weve got." LeBryan Nash scored 23 points to lead the Cowboys (16-8, 4-7). Sharp-shooting guard Phil Forte, who was Smarts high-school teammate when they won a Texas state championship on the same court, was just 2-of-7 shooting and never got a chance to open up from long-range. Forward Brian Williams was 0-8 and the Cowboys shot just 36 per cent for the game. Smart still must sit out games against Oklahoma and Baylor before he can return for a rematch with Texas Tech. "We just waited until the second half to start playing ... which was too late," Murphy said. Texas (19-5, 8-3) didnt miss a beat without Holmes, its best all-around player. Felix, who missed a game a week ago with a concussion and was just a 30-per cent shooter from long range coming in, scored eight consecutive points that pushed the Texas lead to 22 in the first half. Texas led 54-33 at halftime. "I know I can make those shots. Its a matter of me taking them," Felix said. Martez Walker scored 12 and Cameron Ridley had his sixth double-double of the season for Texas with 12 points and 13 rebounds. Texas outburst came three days after the Longhorns scored just 18 points in the first half of a loss at Kansas State that ended a seven-game winning streak. Back home, Texas made eight 3-pointers and shot better than 50 per cent for most of the first half. Conner Lammert, who got just his second start of the season in place of Holmes, made three 3-pointers in the first half. Felix made two 3-pointers and a layup that put Texas ahead 36-14. Felix opened the second half with two more 3-pointers. He followed the first one with a steal that set up his second in transition. The run ended any chance of a Cowboys rally. Ford noted that Texas came in as the second-worst shooting team from 3-point range in the Big 12. "They go out and make 11," Ford said. "You cant sit around and hope a team misses, youve got to do something about it." Calvin Johnson Jersey . -- The defending Canadian womens curling champions squandered an opportunity to take sole possession of first place in the standings Tuesday at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts. Jahlani Tavai Jersey . Some will say that Martin is too sensitive while others will say that it is part of the way football is in the locker room. But to have to absorb what was said to him for any rational and intelligent person is too much. http://www.cheapdetroitlionsjerseysauthentic.com/.Y. - Joe Johnson hit six 3-pointers in his 27 points, Mason Plumlee added 18 points, and the Brooklyn Nets won their 11th straight at home, beating the Boston Celtics 114-98 Friday night. Wholesale Lions Jerseys .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes have activated defenceman Joni Pitkanen from injured reserve. T.J. Hockenson Jersey . The defending champions’ roller coaster season included trading offensive star Percy Harvin in the midst of the team’s 3-3 start. That move that reportedly irked several Seahawk players, but one management saw necessary to save the team’s chemistry.If Evander Kane wants to remain in Winnipeg with the Jets, he isnt giving any straight answers about it. In an interview with Vancouvers TEAM 1040 on Tuesday, the NHL winger was vague on the question of whether or not he wanted to play for the team anymore. "Well, I think Im a Winnipeg Jet right now," Kane told host Matt Sekeres on TEAM 1040. "And, you know, theres been speculation and rumours the three years since I got there. So, you know, well see what happens and well carry on as if Im a Winnipeg Jet." "Theres not a yes in there," added Sekeres. "And some Jets fans might say you know, why doesnt he want to play for us? Why isnt he absolutely fully on board for playing for us? Youre shaking yourr finger at me.dddddddddddd." "No, I think..." answered Kane. "...Im training hard and getting ready for this season. Last summer I didnt have a full summer of training due to some surgery I had, so I found it really important for me to start training early and get myself in the best shape possible for the upcoming season." Kane, who signed a six-year, $31.5 million contract with the Jets in 2012, has been the subject of trade rumours since last season. He scored 19 goals and added 22 assists in 63 games with the Jets in 2013-14. In five NHL seasons, hes hit the 30-goal mark once - during the 2011-2012 campaign. In 324 career games with the franchise, the 22-year-old has 99 goals and 200 points. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz