Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

18.06.2019 04:17
"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Diamondb Antworten

Ray good. Bullpen Trea Turner Jersey , meh.acks Farm TeamsGameday ThreadsDiamondbacks NewsDiamondbacks Game ReportsFang FoodSnake EDT@az_brute_squadShareTweetShareShareSnake Bytes 4/11: Non Sweep EditionJoe Camporeale-USA TODAY SportsDiamondbacks News: Dbacks 2, Rangers 5. Ray was able to stay focused for the majority of his time on the mound and pitched a gem. Robbie struck out 10, but more importantly gave up only 1 walk. The Dback’s offense tried to rally but fell short along with the bullpen, specifically Lopez, Bradley, and Andrees’s pieces. Though he pitched us out of a tough jam, Chafin ends up with the non-deserved ‘L’. The Dbacks take on SD this evening at Chase Field game starts at 6:40 p.m. Avila v Godley. Dback’s on the Forbes MLB team valuations list. Team Value? 1.3 billion dollars. Taijuan Walker threw bullpen on Tuesday......threw a 39-pitch bullpen session Tuesday. Lovullo plans to “slow play” Walker’s rehab. Greinke starting to gel with battery-mate JRM.“I’m a fan of Zack’s long hair. So I hope he keeps growing it,” Murphy said. “I don’t think anybody is sure what’s going on, but I’m still a pretty big fan of it. So hope it stays.” Me too, friend. Around Baseball: Rangers test synth-turf at Chase before installing it at Globe Life field.Besides a two game series with the Dbacks, the Rangers were on a turf testing mission. The reviews are favorable. First ever “Baseball Day Arizona” is this Saturday. FOX Sports Arizona will have 24 hours of programming for the event starting at 12 a.m., highlighted by three-game telecasts featuring high school baseball, NCAA softball and Major League Baseball and live shows from the Chase Field Plaza on the Game 7 Grill stage.9:30 am – Baseball Day Arizona pregame show (Todd Walsh & Brandon Webb)10 am – Corona del Sol vs Desert Vista high school baseball at Chase Field12 pm – Baseball Day Arizona (Walsh & Webb)1 pm – University of Arizona at Grand Canyon University softball3 pm- Baseball Day Arizona (Walsh, Mark Grace, Webb, Jody Jackson)4:30 pm – D-backs Live (Jackson, Grace, Kate Longworth)5 pm – San Diego Padres at Arizona DiamondbacksAfter the game – Baseball Day Arizona recap (Jackson & Grace)People keep lighting baseball fields on fire to dry them out. “Maybe it worked 50 to 60 years ago when there were no environmental regulations, but nowadays it’s a definite no-no http://www.nationalsfanproshop.com/authentic-matt-adams-jersey ,” Marconi said.Some details on Angel Hernandez’ discrimination lawsuit against MLB. Click the link for a list of some of the accusations. The lawsuit – which lists MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred and MLB as defendants – seeks back pay and unspecified compensatory damages. Can an All-Indians roster achieve virtual glory in OOTP 20?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections NewsAnalysis & EditorialsCleveland Indians prospects & minor leaguesGame RecapsTransactionsIntroducing the Let’s Go Tribe Perfect TeamNew,4commentsCan an All-Indians roster achieve virtual glory in OOTP 20?EDTShareTweetShareShareIntroducing the Let’s Go Tribe Perfect TeamSam Navarro-USA TODAY SportsSpring arrives every year with baseball in tow, and trailing just behind that is a slew of new baseball video games. To my mind, there isn’t a better baseball game series out there than Out of the Park Baseball (OOTP). Rather than controlling the characters on the field, OOTP straps you into the GM’s chair or into the manager’s uniform and let’s you run the team (and league) however you’d like.During the offseason, OOTP released a new mode of the game called Perfect Team. It’s similar to Ultimate Team in the FIFA Series. Players are tasked with putting the best possible unit on the field by collecting, buying, and selling cards of players from yesterday and today. means that there are plenty of historical cards to choose from. These are rarer, so keeping an eye on the auction house will be important in growing the team. My initial draw of 36 cards included exactly zero Indians players, so I decided to throw ten dollars at the game to jumpstart the roster. This earned me 12,500 “Perfect Points”, the currency by which cards are bought and sold. Points are either purchased or earned through in-game accomplishments, with the most impressive ones bringing home a nice bounty of points.I did my best to put together a reasonable team with the funds available. As of right now, here is where the roster stands:The historical cards are all based on a player’s specific year. This version of Carlos Baerga is based on his 1993 All-Star season, while Ray Chapman’s is based on his rookie year of 1913.It’s not the greatest-looking team at the moment, and there are definitely better cards from my initial draw that I could be playing. For now, we sit in the Entry Pool with 59 other teams while we wait for league placement Monday morning. It progresses into Iron League from there, and hopefully the rest of the way up the ladder: Bronze, Silver Joe Blanton Jersey , Gold, Diamond, and Perfect. Long-term StrategyMy immediate goal is to just put together a competent team. The hitters are in pretty good shape for now, and with a few tweaks it should be enough offense to hang all the way up to Silver. The pitching will desperately need help. One new wrinkle this season is that the 2019 Live cards will improve or regress based on the player’s real-life performance. It’s yet to be seen exactly how this works, but Bieber is a card that I expect will be rated as a Diamond at some point. I also stashed away a Greg Allen, Tyler Naquin, and Jake Bauers as investments. In order to build a team that competes as best as possible, we need to think a little differently than we would in real life. OOTP’s engine runs a certain way, and it values certain attributes differently depending on the position someone is playing. For example, Luis Aparicio’s bronze card became highly sought after in last season’s game because it had the highest overall defense at SS. This game engine loves elite defensive shortstops, so much so that I tend to prioritize that over everything else at the position. For now, we’re kind of stuck. CF and C are the other positions where defense is critical. The affect that great defenders have at these positions goes beyond what the numbers for just those players say. My anecdotal experience suggests that pitchers perform much, much better with a great defense catcher at the plate, and elite defenders up the middle do the bulk of run prevention. This is only exacerbated when your strategy involves aggressive shifts. At the plate, power is virtually meaningless to me. This isn’t because it doesn’t matter to the game, but rather because so many players overpay for it. By adjusting the home ballpark of your club to favor contact hitters with some gap power who (hopefully) avoid strikeouts and draw walks, you can put together an excellent offense while consistently ranking dead last in dingers. Right now there isn’t much point to tinkering with these things because we have few resources to hunt out players. Furthermore, the auction pool is still relatively small. Once things get cooking we’ll be looking for players like Omar Vizquel—elite defenders with high contact skills and competent on-base ability. Why not just go for the Lindor and Ramirez cards, you say? I mean. Look at that god damn card. I’d love to have it http://www.nationalsfanproshop.com/authentic-matt-adams-jersey , but I’m not about to fork out forty bucks for it. I’m not sure it will ever make sense for us to pursue unless we get lucky drawing a pack and sell somebody like Ty Cobb for 300,000 points. We’re going to get the most bang for our buck by seeking out cards that fit our system and are undervalued for various reasons. Cards like 2014 Michael Brantley. This is a card that we’ll be able to play every day for a while, and in Gold and possibly Diamond I expect it will still be valuable as a platoon bat. It cost me 1,100 points and usually goes for 1,200 right now. Our Victor Martinez card is another good example. He rates out at 80 overall at catcher defense, which is fine for now. This one ran us 3,250, but I’m happy to pay that for a card that’s probably only going to get more expensive as the year progresses. He’s also probably the best Indians catcher card currently in the game, with the possible exception of an 87 OVR Ray Fosse. If we can track down an Indians card with exceptional defense and offense that is good enough against righties, we’ll be in business. Mike LaValliere would be great, for example, and is preposterously good for a 69 OVR card.If only he were an Indian. This is a glorious, glorious card. We may have to keep our fingers crossed that Robert Perez starts mashing this season in order for us to have a well above-average defense catcher card. I believe he’s being snapped up for his defense by some already, as there are none available right now. I’ll be back with an update not this coming Monday but the following. Since playoffs are on Sundays, this will let us recap the season-that-was for the Let’s Go Tribe Perfect Team.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz