Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

11.07.2019 04:38
WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections News Antworten

News and Notes for Saturday http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-justin-verlander-jersey , January 12, 2019"Analysis & EditorialsCleveland Indians prospects & minor leaguesGame RecapsTransactionsMorning news and notesLeonys Martin speaks on medical scareNew,112commentsNews and Notes for Saturday, January 12, 2019ESTShareTweetShareShareLeonys Martin speaks on medical scareScott R. Galvin-USA TODAY SportsLeonys Martin speaks to the media about the medical scare that nearly killed him, plus a whole lot more!Indians NewsFrancisco Lindor signs 1-year $10.55 million deal to avoid arbitration with Indians; no deal for Bauer, who is seeking $13 million | cleveland.com - Francisco Lindor saw his salary jump from $623,200 in 2018 to $10.55 million for 2019 as he reached a one-year deal with the Indians to avoid arbitration. Trevor Bauer and the Tribe could not reach a settlement and could be headed for arbitration for the second straight year.Leonys Martin of Cleveland Indians feels blessed to be alive after health scare - The Cleveland Indians outfielder spoke to the media Friday for the first time since the health scare. He thanked the doctors and staff at Cleveland Clinic, where he spent nearly two weeks after being rushed to the hospital following an Aug. 7 game.Who’s going to be ready for spring training? Medical updates on nine Cleveland Indians | cleveland.com - The Indians, with pitchers and catchers scheduled to report to spring training on Feb. 12, give updates on nine rehabbing players.Cleveland Indians claim RHP A.J. Cole on waivers; 40-man roster is at 39 | cleveland.com - Right-hander A.J. Cole made 28 relief appearances for the Yankees last year after making the opening day roster for the Washington Nationals.Cleveland Indians OF Bradley Zimmer feels good after shoulder surgery, aims for spring training return | cleveland.com - “Based on how I’m feeling now, I feel like I’ll be ready for spring training Brian McCann Jersey ,” Zimmer said. “Whether they turn me lose by then or not, I feel like I’m in a really good place right now, physically.”Cleveland Indians invite Rob Kaminsky, Daniel Johnson and 4 other minor leaguers to big-league spring training | cleveland.com - Indians minor leaguers Daniel Johnson, Rob Kaminsky, David Martinez, Mike Papi, Li-Jen Chu and Mark Mathias have been invited to big-league spring training.Cleveland Indians looking for All-Star Week volunteers | fox8.com - There are unpaid positions available in the 2019 All-Star Week Volunteer Program throughout the city’s baseball-themed attractions.Dan Otero on Baseball History and Being a Fan of the Game | FanGraphs Baseball - David Laurila ofFangraphs interviews Dan OteroAround the LeagueWho signedWho didn’tLGFT Yan Gomes speaks about his new teamDodgers acquire Russell MartinMystery team alert! WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Washington Nationals outfielder Michael A. Taylor will be sidelined with a sprained left knee and sprained left hip, leaving the club thin at that position with opening day less than two weeks away.“I think he’s going to miss a significant amount of time,” manager Dave Martinez said Friday.Taylor favored his left leg as he limped through the clubhouse earlier in the day before heading to have an MRI.“He’s a big part of our ballclub,” Martinez said after getting test results. “So I just hope that he recovers quickly and we can get him back out there as soon as possible.”Taylor had been set to enter the season as one of Washington’s top four outfielders; it appeared he was going to be the first one off the bench, behind starters Adam Eaton in right http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-justin-verlander-jersey , Juan Soto in left and rookie Victor Robles in center.Robles and Taylor are the only true center fielders available to Martinez, who acknowledged Friday, “You’re correct: There’s no outfield depth,” after a reporter brought up the issue.Bryce Harper, of course, has departed for the Philadelphia Phillies, a year after another starter, Jayson Werth, left the Nationals. The club traded two backups last season, and while Eaton is a veteran starter, Soto was an unexpected revelation at 19 last year, and Robles appears ready to make an impact at 21, Taylor was the only other sure thing in the outfield.Taylor said his knee and hip stiffened shortly after he made a diving catch in center during the second inning of Washington’s 10-4 victory over Minnesota on Thursday.“I went to slide Tyler Clippard Jersey , and the outfield was a little soft, and my knee stuck in the ground,” Taylor said.In the moment, Martinez said, “It was kind of scary. I ran out of the dugout right away, because it didn’t look too good.”Now Andrew Stevenson will see time in center field and the team could look for other options.“When you start a season with just four outfielders, you want a guy who can play center field,” Martinez said. “So we’re going to have to really look for that guy.”Matt Adams, a backup first baseman, started Washington’s 11-3 win against the New York Mets on Friday. Of the more than 470 starts Adams has made in his major league career, only 30 came in left.Martinez said that Wilmer Difo, a backup infielder, also will see time in the outfield in the coming days.Another utility player who can play in the outfield http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-justin-verlander-jersey , Howie Kendrick, is working his way back after straining his left hamstring in a game on March 5. Martinez said Kendrick is not yet running at full speed.Notes: Newly signed LHP Tony Sipp said he’s been throwing two bullpen sessions a week since January. “But,” the reliever added, “still always different when you get a batter in the box. I haven’t thrown to live batters. The arm is ready. Just kicking it into the next gear is going to be a challenge here in the next two weeks.” Washington opens the regular season on March 28. Sipp threw a side session of 35 pitches Thursday, and Martinez said: “My biggest thing with him — and I talked to him yesterday — is: ‘As much as we want you for opening day, you missed significant time in spring training, so hopefully you’re ready. But if you’re not, you’re not. But we want you to be fully ready, so if it takes you an extra three or four appearances down here, so be it.'”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz