Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

11.07.2019 04:50
WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Diamondbacks Antworten

The regular season is just 18 days away." Farm TeamsGameday ThreadsDiamondbacks NewsDiamondbacks Game ReportsFang FoodMonday Memes: Tell me Roberto Clemente Jersey , how do you feel?New,42commentsThe regular season is just 18 days away. EDT@az_brute_squadShareTweetShareShareMonday Memes: Tell me, how do you feel?Happy Monday bros, as stated above the regular season is just 18 days away. The time is now to meme how you currently feel about the Arizona Diamondbacks. Share a meme about the offseason moves http://www.piratesfanproshop.com/authentic-josh-bell-jersey , cactus league performance, (team or individual...cough Tomas...cough cough), or how you feel about the 2019 Arizona Diamondbacks overall going into the regular season. Give us a meme on your ‘fan pulse’, if you will. The snakepitter with this week’s most rec’d meme will win a dvd copy of the Princess Bride. MFW I see Pollock wearing Dodger (evil) blue Tom Szczerbowski/Getty ImagesPhiladelphia Phillies manager Gabe Kapler failed to alert authorities when he was told about an alleged assault of an underage girlin February 2015 by two women in the company ofLos Angeles Dodgers minor league players Bill Mazeroski Jersey , according toWill Hobson,Christian RedandTeri Thompson of the Washington Post.Kapler was the Dodgersdirector of player development at the time and received an email from a 17-year-old girl detailing the alleged assault. ThePost report alleges Kapler didn't contact the police and neither did any other members of the organization.He instead attempted to arrange a dinner with the alleged victim, the players in question and himself.Kapler reportedly said in a written statement to thePostthat he followed club policy as well as advice from the Dodgers' lawyers.In the initial email, the girl told Kapler that she had been drinking with the minor leaguers and eventually threw up on a bed Dave Parker Jersey , at which point two other girls they were with kicked and punched her."The boys got me drunk and the girls beat me up," she wrote. "Your player...videotaped it all."Kapler was in contact with the girl's grandmother and apologized but never alerted the police.Although it was not included in the email, she later told the police that one of the players had sexually assaulted her while she was "struggling to remain conscious."Kapler told thePost he was not aware of the sexual assault allegation until this week.The Dodgers' oversight of their minor league system has come into question as of late, with the organization being a notable part of an FBI investigation regarding recruitment of Latin American players.According toJon WertheimofSports Illustrated Josh Harrison Jersey , one Dodgers document from 2015 showed "a database that measured the perceived 'level of egregious behavior' displayed by 15 of their own employees," rating from "innocent bystander" to "criminal." Five employees were given a "criminal" rating at the time.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz