Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

09.08.2019 04:54
It’s hard being a devoted fan somet Antworten

imes. Sure Chandler Cox Miami Dolphins Jerseys , when your team comes off a win like they did last week, it’s easy to find a reason to smile. That’s not the case this morning. We’re Miami Dolphins’ fans. Our season hits highs and lows often. As much as we were hopeful yesterday morning, that’s quickly fading. We lost 32-21 at home to the Lions. Our first loss at home for the 2018 season. How do you feel after yesterday’s game? It’s hard to describe that game. It wasn’t exciting. It wasn’t a good game nor a horrible one (compared to the other two). It was a frustrating game to watch and it definitely was a let down compared to our team who showed up last week. Are we getting a glimpse of how our team may end up looking the rest of the season? If we compare to some previous seasons, then yes. After watching Sunday’s game, if we continue this way, we’re on the track to be a 7-10 game win season, at best. Another middle of the pack NFL team. Playoff chances are quickly fading away if our team doesn’t change. Let’s break down Sunday and the next few days.The GoodBrock Osweiler played decently well. He threw two touchdown passes. I’m glad we have him as a backup. He is proving to be a solid backup. I want Tannehill back. I know other fans may not agree. I’m really hoping he will return before our next home game against the Jets. Only time will tell.Back to the good part of Sunday. Osweiler had several good passes. His first touchdown pass, middle of second quarter, to Kenny Stills finally got us on the board. At that point, we still had plenty of game left. The second touchdown was a 54-yd run by Kenyan Drake. A beautiful run by Kenyan. Drake’s touchdown brought us to 20-17 and we still had hope for our team to comeback. They have come back from worse, right? We can win this.Middle of 4th quarter and here comes Osweiler’s second touchdown pass. That throw to Amendola brought the game to 29-20. Incredible pass by Osweiler. If fact, probably his career best. Let’s not forget it was Amendola’s first touchdown as a Dolphins’ player. That about sums up the best parts of the game. When Sander’s missed the field goal attempt in the last minute of the game, that sealed the victory for Lions. Overall Miami Dolphins Jerseys Stitched , our offense wasn’t the main problem. They did get us points. Now, our offensive has still yet to score on an opening drive this season. That’s a bit embarrassing. They didn’t play their best and dealing with injuries. But, with that said, they didn’t cost us the game. Our defense did. Here were some of the better offensive players from Sunday’s game: (besides, Osweiler) Amendola, Grant, Gesicki, and O’Leary. Now, onto the bad. The BadThe name Kerryon Johnson just would not go away during yesterday’s game. He ran all over our defense. The guy was unstoppable against us. Lions scored on 8 of the 9 times they had possession of the ball. I was hoping to see a glimpse of our team from last week. Kiko had a few stops here or there, from what I can remember, but our defense’s lack of performance cost us this game. Simple as that. They could not shut down the Lions. It’s hard watching our team play like they did just one week before. Where did our defense go? Will they get it together in time for Thursday? I’m guessing that is the top question on most our minds. The UglyThe hits just keep on coming. Our offense is slowly falling apart. Why can’t we have nice things? It appears the Dolphins may have lost Albert Wilson for the season.I may have taken a few moments to pull myself back together after hearing about his injury. As of now, it’s a wait and see situation. Kenny Stills has an injury and that may very well keep him out this next game. Oh and if it’s not enough, there was drama between Gase and WR Parker. Here was a tweet listing statements from Parker’s agent. Now that was going around last night. You heard rumors of the Dolphins shopping Parker Chandler Cox Jersey nfl draft , but that may change as the list of injuries keeps climbing. We can’t afford to lose another player, if we want a chance to salvage this season. I would expect to see Parker play this week. We can still have a playoff/wildcard potential season, but we need changes. We’re only 4-3. We’re still second in the AFC East. We need to stop losing players to injuries. I don’t know exactly what our team needs, if I’m honest. Does anyone? Maybe an identity of who this team really is? We have a short week and play this Thursday night in Houston. Our team has a day, at most, to process what happened and then move on. We play Thursday. I really dislike Thursday games. Most teams do. We need to win, if want to be more than the same ole mediocre team. Next game is this Thursday. If you are going to the game, please help bring us home a win. This is a tough Monday, but our season is far from over. Go Dolphins! DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Josh Rosen will reboot by trying to help the Miami Dolphins rebuild.Rosen, supplanted by Kyler Murray as the Arizona Cardinals‘ quarterback of the future after only one season, was traded Friday to become part of Miami’s makeover under first-round coach Brian Flores.If Rosen makes an unfavorable first impression with the Dolphins, they might still use their top pick next year on a franchise quarterback. For now Super Bowl Chandler Cox Jersey , Rosen will contend with well-traveled veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick, who signed in March after the Dolphins traded Ryan Tannehill to Tennessee.Arizona used the No. 1 overall pick Thursday to draft Murray, the Heisman Trophy winner from Oklahoma. For Rosen, the Cardinals acquired from Miami a second-round choice — No. 62 overall — which they used to draft Massachusetts receiver Andy Isabella.Miami also gave the Cardinals a fifth-round pick in 2020.Arizona used the 10th overall pick on Rosen last year, and the former UCLA star had a rocky rookie season. He finished 33rd in the 32-team NFL in passing rating, throwing for 2,278 yards and 11 touchdowns with 14 interceptions, and the Cardinals finished last in points and yards while going 3-13.The trade became final with the Dolphins on the clock to make their second-round pick, and it followed a day of speculation about a deal. Rosen wasn’t surprised — he quickly posted a photo of himself in a Dolphins uniform on Instagram.“He was always a guy that has had a ton of talent,” Miami general manager Chris Grier said. “He’s a smart guy. He can throw it. What everyone always liked about him was how cerebral he was. It’s a young talented guy at a premium position.”And he has a first-round pedigree — a rarity with the Dolphins. Since 1983, they have drafted only one quarterback in the first round — Tannehill in 2012.“We’re very high on Josh Rosen and certainly were fine to keep him,” Cardinals general manager Steve Keim said. “There were a number of things that went into it. It’s sort of a sliding scale when you look at the value of what you get for the player as well as the number of players that you can get.”Flores will decide whether Fitzpatrick or Rosen should start this year, said Grier Football Chandler Cox Jersey , who didn’t seem concerned about a potential quarterback controversy.“Ryan Fitzpatrick has been great,” Grier said. “He’s got personality. He’s a character, a great leader. I think the two of them will be good in the room.”With a multitude of needs, the Dolphins took Clemson defensive tackle Christian Wilkins in the first round Thursday. In the third round Friday night they selected versatile offensive lineman Michael Deiter, a three-year starter for Wisconsin and a second-team All-American as a senior.Grier said Deiter can play any position in the line.Before making the deal for Rosen, the Dolphins traded down in the second round. As part of that move, they also sent their fourth-round pick to the New Orleans Saints for a sixth-round choice this year and a second-round pick next year.The Dolphins now have 10 picks in 2020, not including two possible compensatory choices. They go into the final day of this year’s draft in the market for an edge rusher.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz