Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

09.08.2019 05:03
The field takes another knee (10:1 Antworten

*****Download Link Here*****(4:21) 3) Game Recap(50:24) Case Closed?(56:36) MailbagEpisode Notes:Here’s Bill Simmons’ Wins PoolThe celebration dance is truly awful Irv Smith Jersey Cheap , please rewatch it with a critical eyeBomani Jones on the most hated players on an NFL teamI have no idea what constitutes “shadow coverage” in PFF’s definition, but it seems to be at least 50 percent with one exception on the official tool on their site (which you have to pay to see) — Thielen and Diggs have not received any shadow assignment according to their shadow coverage matrix.Bronco’s fans cheered Chad Kelly as Case Keenum was in concussion protocol, though in fairness, they may not have known he was in concussion protocolThis is actually Chad Kelly’s rap about himself (though someone else took some liberties putting together the music video)Chad Kelly threatened to spray a stadium with an AK-47!Teddy Bridgewater is the backup quarterback, with a bulletSpecial thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for the new theme song!Arif - @ArifHasanNFLJames - @bigmonoTo listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. We know that it’s a tough ask given all the problems involving their transaction fees, but if can manage it, check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.Monday Open Thread: August 27, 2018 Merry Monday to you all!I hope everyone had a fun and enjoyable weekend. It’s hard to let go of the weekend, but at least it’s Monday, and Mondays make it a little easier to say goodbye to our beloved weekends. I love rolling in to work on Monday morning Irv Smith Jersey Womens , nice & early, bright tailed & bushy eyed, ready to attack a new and fresh work week.Besides it being another wonderful Monday, is there anything else to be excited about? Well, if you’re a Vikings fan, and I’m guessing most of you are, then fortunately, you have much to be excited about! The preseason is winding down, and that means the 2018 season is lurking around the corner, and there is every reason to be optimistic about the upcoming season if you’re a fan of the purple and gold. Say what you will about the past and all the gonad-crushing kicks, gut-punches, and blindside-baseball-bat-blows to various other body parts that we’ve taken as Vikings fans, but I don’t believe in curses & such things, so every season is a fresh start, and this team is in a position to have a tremendous year. Some say the front office hasn’t done enough to address areas of need in years’ past. Honestly, there may be an element of truth to that statement Irv Smith white jersey , but I don’t even think Rick’s harshest critics can say the front office hasn’t exhausted every reasonable resource to address areas of need this year. Historically, this front office has stuck to a “philosophy” in their approach to the off-season, and specifically, to signing players via free-agency. I love having a plan, and following said plan, but one thing you have to remember with plans is that sometimes those plans need to be altered. Circumstances outside of your control can turn your carefully thought-out, brilliant plan, into an ineffective plan, and you have to be willing and able to alter course if necessary. The team obviously thought it was necessary this year, as they’ve deviated from the norm on several occasions, as they strive to give the coaching staff the tools they need to get the job done. A big HUGE free agent signing, other “bigger splash than usual” free-agent signings, a deal here, a deal there, and now......a trade! Details will follow in the stories below, but the team got a solid Irv Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , versatile player to fill a void on the O-line, a position group that is easily the biggest question mark of any position group on this team. The moves they’ve made don’t seem like desperation moves to go “all-in” on one season and then wilt away if they don’t make it (cough.....Chilly......cough). They do seem like moves made by a front office that knows they have a team with the pieces in place to make a legit run at a championship, but needed some luck to get there. They saw an opportunity to make strategic moves to give the coaches the tools they need to get the job done, so they deviated from the norm, and made them. I’m excited for this year, probably more excited than I’ve ever been prior to a season, and that’s saying something, because I’m a consummate optimist. SKOL!!!!Around the DN since our last open thread:Chris shared the first report of the trade mentioned above, as the Vikings made a trade with the Giants to acquire C Brett Jones from the Giants.Big Blue View also reported the trade, and they also tell us more about Brett Jones.Chris gives us an update of the Vikings’ selections for the 2019 draft.Ted was a guest on Good Morning Gjallarhorn with Dave and Drew, check it out.Wludford has an update on the Vikings’ O-line.Coach Zimmer had some somewhat unusual comments (and possibly foretelling, now that we see the trade that occured after those comments) regarding Pat Elflein, per Chris.Need a parking spot at the MN State Fair? It looks like you’ll need to shell out more than a measly $84 million. Some people always try to get out cheap. The nerve.Saxyprince posted Climbing the Podcast: Episode 105 [FOOTBALL IS RUINT].Vikings news from other sources and news from around the league:Over at Vikings.com, watch Coach Zimmer as he addressed the media yesterday, see highlights from Friday’s win over the Seahawks, and there’s lots more to sift through in the media vault.From NFL.com Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , Eric Decker has announced his retirement from the NFL. Apparently, grit has an expiration date, so he’ll have to eat from his lunchbox while sitting in the stands.We come to today’s media selection:Our tradition lives on. Ladies and gentlemen, strike up the band!!!!.Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the blood sausage

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz