Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Urgrund
Cl11234566 Offline

18.11.2019 06:26
changed the most?Now different than before Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- The Milwaukee Brewers won their ninth in a row, with Kyle Lohse coming within one out of a complete game Sunday in a 4-1 win over the Pittsburgh Pirates. At 10-2, the Brewers are off to their best start since going 13-0 to start the 1987 season. This is Milwaukees longest winning streak since a nine-game string last April. Lohse (2-1) gave up four hits and struck out nine in 8 2-3 innings. He fanned five straight in the seventh and eighth innings. Lohse retired 12 of his last 13 batters. He was pulled with two outs in the ninth after giving up a single to Andrew McCutchen. Will Smith struck out Pedro Alvarez on three pitches to record his first career save. Charlie Morton (0-1) pitched seven innings as the Pirates lost for the fourth time in five games. Overall, Milwaukees rotation has been outstanding to start the season. The starters have combined 1.80 ERA over the first 12 games, giving up just 22 earned runs. The Brewers backed Lohse with fine fielding. Shortstop Jean Segura made several tough plays and Logan Shafer robbed Alvarez of at least a double in the second inning when he hauled in a long drive just before crashing into the left field wall. Martin Maldonado got the first hit of the game as he lined a double off the right field wall leading off the Milwaukee third. Lohse sacrificed and Carlos Gomez hit a sacrifice fly. The Pirates tied the game in the fourth. Starling Marte led off with a single, moved to third on a perfect hit-and-run single by Jose Tabata and scored on McCutchens sacrifice fly, just beating the throw from Gomez in centre. Ryan Braun doubled in the Milwaukee fourth and scored on a single by Ramirez, giving him 11 RBIs this year. The Brewers broke open the game in the sixth, helped by an error. Ramirez walked and moved to third on Lyle Overbays double, just his second hit of the season. Morton struck out Scooter Gennett, but the ball was in the dirt. Catcher Tony Sanchezs throw to first was wide and went down the right field line, allowing Ramirez and Overbay to score and Gennett to reach third. NOTES: The Brewers will try for their 10th straight win Monday night when they host St. Louis. Matt Garza starts against the Cardinals Lance Lynn. ... The Pirates move on to Cincinnati, where Wandy Rodriguez will face Homer Bailey of the Reds. ... The Brewers and the Pirates will meet again in a four-game series in Pittsburgh starting Thursday. Wholesale Vapormax Plus . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. Cheap Vapormax China .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/cheap-v...-clearance.html. Bouchard went down to a 1-6, 6-1, 6-2 defeat at the hands of Svitolina in her opening match at the Sony Open on Friday. Bouchard got the rivalry going two years ago when she won the junior Wimbledon title over Svitolina. Cheap Vapormax 2 China .C. -- The Edmonton Oilers used a late-power-play goal to get a hard-fought road victory. Cheap Vapormax 2 . They know how difficult it is to beat the San Antonio Spurs. George scored 28 points and Indiana defeated San Antonio 111-100 on Saturday night, snapping an 11-game skid against the Spurs.6. Who is your favourite current wrestler?Respect the Alberto Del Rio7. Which wrestler do you still talk to the most often?The jabroni Nikolai Volkov, still I love him 8. When was the last time you saw The Ultimate Warrior before his recent passing?I dont remember9. Are there any wrestlers that you still dont like personally?VIRGIL, BRIAN BLAIR, I USE SAY F___ THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR BUT HE DIE NOW SO I DONT TALK BAD ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DIE10. When you watch wrestling now, what has changed the most?Now different than before. Now the talent they dont have character like the Jake the Snake, Junk Yarrd Dog, Iron Sheik.dddddddddddd. Now they dont have same character. Still #1 company WWE11. You and Jose Canseco were together at an event last year. Did you say anything to him?I see that jabroni Jose Canseco, he try to get smart with me but he know I could break his neck and he said "Sheikie Baby, I love you, you are the legend" that way he show me the respect and now I am the legend, now I love him even if he have the raisin balls12. Finally, where do you stand with Hulk Hogan now. Is he a legend or a jabroni?Hulk Hogan, he ok with me, but still he the half and half ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz