Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Urgrund
Cl11234566 Offline

18.11.2019 06:26
Bjugstad brought the puck from behind the net and passed Antworten

SUNRISE, Fla. -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Mark Arcobello scored his first two goals in the NHL, the second in overtime, and the Oilers snapped a five-game losing streak with a 4-3 victory over the Florida Panthers. Edmonton went on the power play after Floridas Scottie Upshall was called for tripping 32 seconds into the extra period and Arcobello rifled a slap shot from the left circle that got past Florida goalie Jacob Markstrom 1:23 later. "I just tried to hit the net," Arcobello said. "It just topped off a good night and we had a big win." Taylor Fedun scored his first career goal and Philip Larsen also scored his first goal of the season for Edmonton. Devan Dubnyk made 20 saves. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins had two assists. Upshall scored two third-period goals and Marcel Goc also scored for the Panthers. Markstrom stopped 23 shots. Florida has lost six straight and nine of its past 10. Upshall tied the game with 57.6 seconds left on a slap shot from the left circle. His first goal came at 10:04 of the third when he took a pass from Jesse Winchester from the right circle to the high slot. His shot got past Dubnyk on the right side. "It was nice to come back, but some mistakes and some errors on our part tonight cost us," Upshall said. After the first period ended 1-1, the Oilers scored two goals in 33 seconds early in the second. Arcobello shot from just below the left circle and the puck went high into the net at 2:06 to make it 2-1 The Oilers had been shut out the past two games and outscored 9-0. "I thought we took some baby steps in the right direction," Oilers coach Dallas Eakins said. "I liked that we stayed in the fight." Fedun, playing in his first NHL game, tipped in a pass from Nugent-Hopkins at 2:39. Fedun was recalled from AHL Oklahoma City on Monday. "I dont know if I knew what just happened. It happened so fast," Fedun said. "I dont think I processed it right away. I didnt even know what to do." Fedun seems recovered from the right femur he broke in a pre-season game at Minnesota on Sept. 30, 2011. He played the entire 2012-2013 season in Oklahoma City. "It was awesome to get out there in the first place, get my legs under me and have my first game," Fedun said. "There was some tough times, but (this) was the ultimate goal dangling in front of me." The Panthers took a 1-0 lead in the first on the goal by Goc. Jonathan Huberdeau passed from the right side to Goc in the centre. His wrist shot beat Dubnyk on the glove side at 10:35. It was just the fourth time the Panthers scored first in 15 games this season. Florida has lost four of five games that went past regulation this season. "Those are points that are slipping away," Panthers coach Kevin Dineen said. The Oilers tied it during four-on-four play with just over three minutes left in the first. Nugent-Hopkins brought the puck down along the boards on the right side. He slid a pass to Larsen in the slot and his wrister beat Markstrom at 16:59. It was the first goal scored by Edmonton in 172:46. NOTES: This was the first stop on the Oilers four-game road trip. ... The Oilers have won eight of their last nine games against the Panthers, including five straight on the road. ... Oilers LW Ryan Smyth returned after missing seven games with a groin pull. ... Florida C Winchester has six points in his last nine games. ... Florida RW Kris Versteeg returned to the lineup after being a healthy scratch for the first time in his NHL career Saturday at Washington. Athletics Jerseys China . He had spent 16 days on the disabled list before being activated Thursday. He was batting just .203 when he came to bat in the 11th inning on Sunday. Custom Oakland Athletics Jerseys . Although the deal cannot be made official until the free agent moratorium period is lifted on July 10, Patterson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million extension to remain in Toronto, sources confirm to TSN. https://www.cheapathleticsonline.com/.com) - Tonight will go a long way in determining the two wild card spots in the Eastern Conference. Wholesale Athletics Jerseys . He was with the New York Jets in 2011 when the NFL locked out their players after they failed to agree on a new contract. Willy went undrafted but was given a look by four NFL teams before heading north. Fake Athletics Jerseys .1 Sam Stosur will meet Germanys second-ranked player Andrea Petkovic in the opening match of the Fed Cup World Group semifinal.SUNRISE, Fla. -- Nick Bjugstad snapped out of his scoring slump and spoiled Drew MacIntyres first NHL start. Bjugstad had two goals and an assist to lift the Florida Panthers to a 4-2 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Thursday night. Brad Boyes and Brandon Pirri also scored for the Panthers. Roberto Luongo, who returned after missing Tuesdays game with an upper-body injury, made 27 saves. Bjugstads goals -- his first two after 21 games -- came less than three minutes apart in the third for his first two-goal and three-point game of his career. "It was a good night," Bjugstad said. "We had to get pucks to the net. First game for that goalie and we wanted to get shots on him. It worked out for us." Paul Ranger and Tyler Bozak scored for the Maple Leafs, and MacIntyre stopped 33 shots. The 30-year-old was making just his second appearance for Toronto this season. "Its been a long, long time but it was awesome. I have few regrets," MacIntyre said. "I was hoping it would be a win, thats how I envisioned it." MacIntyre was drafted by Detroit in the 2001 NHL Draft, which took place in the Panthers arena. "I looked up right at the end of the anthem and saw the Draft 2001 flag and I smiled at myself and said, Its been a fun ride. ... I found it so funny that this rink is my first game." The Panthers won for just the third time in 12 games. The Maple Leafs, who were in playoff contention most of the season, have lost six straight road games in regulation and are 2-11-0 in their last 13 games. The Maple Leafs were eliminated from post-season contention on Tuesday after a 3-0 loss at Tampa Bay. "Very challenging time right now for our group mentally," Maple Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said. "II thought wed have a little bit more compassion for the goaltender that was going in the net for his first NHL start.dddddddddddd... Its very disappointing." At times, the Leafs certainly played like a team that was going through the motions. "Its the first one since were officially out, so its tough. Thats no excuse, weve got to have more pride than that," Bozak said. Leading 2-1,the Panthers stretched their lead on a wraparound goal by Bjugstad, who came from behind the net and stuffed it past MacIntyre at 3:23 of the third. "Its good to get that off my back and not worry about it anymore," Bjugsatd said about ending his scoring drought. Bjugstads second goal made the score 4-1. His short-handed shot from in front off a pass from Tomas Fleischmann easily got by MacIntyre at 6:02. Rangers shot from the point made the score 4-2 with 6:03 left. Boyes broke a 1-1 tie with 3 seconds left in the second. Bjugstad brought the puck from behind the net and passed in front of the crease to Boyes on the right side. He tapped the puck past MacIntyre. The Panthers took a 1-0 lead on Pirris goal 6:06 in. Pirri fired a shot from the top of the left circle and it hit the top right of the net. Pirri has points in five of the past six games. "Getting points is nice, but the team won in the end. Thats whats important," Pirri said. "Were just trying to build every game and every day get better." The Maple Leafs tied it 1-all on the goal by Bozak. Jake Gardiner dropped a pass to Bozak in the left, who wristed to past Luongo on the glove side for his 19th goal of the season, a career-high. NOTES: Pirri celebrated his 23rd birthday on Thursday. ... MacIntyre has played for over nine different minor league teams over a 10-year career. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz