Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Anmerkungen zu Bestimmten Themen/ Anregungen
wh3171 Offline

25.11.2019 02:06
beating the Marlins 6-0 Wednesday night Antworten

BEIJING -- Canadas Kevin Koe was in a four-way tie for third place at the world mens curling championship after splitting his games Sunday at Capital Indoor Stadium. Brendan McKay Rays Jersey . Koe dropped a 9-6 decision to Japans Yusuke Morozumi in the early draw before improving to 2-1 with a 9-6 victory over Chinas Rui Liu. "Obviously its a long week, but you dont want to get yourself behind the eight-ball early, so obviously it was important to get some stuff figured out," said Canadian third Pat Simmons. "It was a good, gutsy win for us, for sure." The Calgary-based rink opened the tournament Saturday with a 6-3 win over Denmark. Norways Thomas Ulsrud and Germanys John Jahr led at 3-0 after five draws. Canada was tied with Japan, Switzerland and Sweden at 2-1. China picked up a steal of one in the fourth end when Koes open takeout attempt overcurled. Canada pulled even at 3-3 with a deuce in the fifth and stole three points in the sixth end when Lius draw was wide. Koe added a deuce in the eighth end and one more point in the 10th for the victory. "Thats big," Koe said. "I mean, you dont want to get 1-2 this early in the week. It (would) be a long week, for sure." Teams are still adjusting to the ice conditions in the warm, humid Chinese capital. There have been some uncharacteristic misses over the first weekend of competition, such as Koes mistake in the fourth end against China. "I didnt think I threw it too bad in the fourth," said Koe. "Sometimes you throw it and you think you know what itll do and it still doesnt do that. So thats frustrating. Were used to a little more out of ourselves, so we just have to realize that its tough for both teams and we have to stick with it." The Canadian icemaking tandem of Hans Wuthrich and Greg Ewasko have had some challenges -- including a contaminated water supply -- in their effort to create top-flight conditions. "You just have to accept that theres going to be some nuances on each sheet," Simmons said. "If you can get control of the game and make the other team play those hard shots, then its obviously a big advantage. "We were able to do that and make him shoot against a few of our rocks the one end (the seventh) and we were lucky enough to get the steal. Yeah, well take it." The Czech Republic, Russia, China and the United States were 1-2 while Denmark and Scotland remained winless at 0-3. The Canadians will play Russia and the Czechs on Monday. Koe won gold in his only previous appearance at the world championship, taking top spot at the 2010 tournament in Cortina DAmpezzo, Italy. Canada has won gold three of the last four world championships. Jeff Stoughton was victorious in 2011 in Regina and Glenn Howard won at Basel, Switzerland in 2012. Yonny Chirinos Rays Jersey . He reps the 4-1-6The insecurity of Canadian basketball fans is not what it once was with the home grown talent making its way to the big leagues, but it is still nice to see the local kids remembering where they come from once they make their way south. Rays Jerseys China .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. https://www.cheapraysonline.com/1286i-jose-de-leon-jersey-rays.html . The post-season, Pierce said repeatedly, is no time to panic. And the Heat, apparently, are nothing to fear.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Yu Darvish let out a good yell and pumped both fists before catcher Chris Gimenez greeted him in front of the mound. The Texas ace wasnt necessarily celebrating his first complete game in the major leagues. His battery mate says he does that all the time. "He just kind of looked at me and goes, Yeah! Thats what I said back to him," Gimenez said. "He likes going Yes! all the time. We kind of goof around with each other about it." This was their best reason yet to have a little fun. Darvish struck out 10 in his six-hitter, Shin-Soo Choo broke a long hitless streak with a three-run double and the Rangers denied Miamis bid for a record interleague winning streak, beating the Marlins 6-0 Wednesday night. Darvish (7-2) struck out the side in the eighth to end a streak of one baserunner in each of the first seven innings for the Marlins. The Japanese right-hander wrapped up his 73rd career start by getting Garrett Jones to swing at a pitch in the dirt. Gimenez had to finish it off with a throw to first. The closest Darvish had come to a complete game were the two times he lost a no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning. The first was a perfect game bid against Houston last year. The other was against Boston a month ago, although a scoring change a few days later altered that. "I wasnt really conscious of throwing a complete game," Darvish said through an translator. "I thought I was going to be out of the game after the eighth inning, but when (manager Ron Washington) told me that Im going in the ninth inning as well, I decided to go. And I also wanted to face (Giancarlo) Stanton again." Darvish gave up his final single to Stanton leading off the ninth, but Casey McGehee grounded into Miamis third double play before Jones whiffed. "I dont think we really have anybody like that," Miami manager Mike Redmond said when asked what NL pitchers compared to Darvish, who was facing the Marlins for the first time. The Marlins had to settle for tying the New York Yankees (2003-04) and Tampa Bay (2004) for the longest interleague winnning streak at 13 games. Jalen Beeks Rays Jersey. It was Miamis first interleague loss since last Aug. 12 at Kansas City. The Rangers (32-34) snapped a four-game losing streak and avoided falling four games under .500 for the first time since 2008. Texas split the two-game set and is now winless in eight straight series at home. Choo was in an 0-for-18 slump when he pulled a line drive past Jones at first with the bases loaded in the third against Jacob Turner (2-4). When Stanton couldnt cut off the ball in right field, Elvis Andrus scored easily from first for a 3-0 lead. Choo had a single in the fifth that again brought home Andrus, who had three hits. "I needed just one hit, one good hard it," Choo said. "I tell myself every pitch, start over, start over, start over." Darvish, who won his fourth straight start for the first time in Texas, blew a 4-0 lead in his last start against Cleveland but still got the win in a 6-4 Texas victory. There were no such threats this time, and Darvish has allowed one earned run in 37 2-3 innings over his past five interleague starts. Marcell Ozuna helped Darvish by getting thrown out at second base by left fielder Michael Choice after a leadoff single in the seventh. Justin Bour followed with a walk, but Darvish started a double play on J.T. Realmuto to end the inning. Jones had one of the singles on a 59 mph curveball before Darvish struck out Ozuna looking on a knee-buckling slider. Darvish, who threw 116 pitches, got Stanton swinging on another slider in the sixth. Turner finished the fourth inning after getting hit on the right side by a line drive from Rougned Odour, but the right-hander didnt come out for the fifth. He gave up six hits and five earned runs. NOTES: This was the first meeting between the Marlins and Rangers since July 2011. They play two more in Miami on Aug. 19-20. ... The Rangers agreed to terms with top draft pick Luis Ortiz, a high school pitcher from California. The deal for the right-hander includes a $1.75 million signing bonus. He will report to the Arizona League after graduating from high school Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz