Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Anmerkungen zu Bestimmten Themen/ Anregungen
wh3171 Offline

25.11.2019 02:09
The Browns fired head coach Rob Chudzinski Antworten

NASHVILLE -- Tennessee Titans coach Ken Whisenhunts defensive staff has a Cleveland Browns flavour. Cito Gaston Braves Jersey . Whisenhunt continued putting together his staff Monday by announcing the hiring of defensive co-ordinator Ray Horton and defensive backs coach Louie Cioffi, who each filled the same roles this season in Cleveland. The Browns fired head coach Rob Chudzinski after the season. During the 2011 and 2012 seasons, Horton was defensive co-ordinator and Cioffi was defensive backs coach in Arizona while Whisenhunt was the Cardinals head coach. "I am excited about this opportunity, to be reunited with Coach Whisenhunt and to be a piece of the puzzle to move this team forward," Horton said Monday in a release announcing the move. The Browns allowed the third-fewest yards per pass attempt of any NFL team this season. The Browns ranked ninth in the NFL in total defence, up from 23rd a year earlier. "Scheme-wise, one of the most impressive things about Ray is his flexibility," Whisenhunt said in a team release. "He has the ability to go between a 4-3 and 3-4 and put our players in the best position to succeed. It has been evident by what he done and where his defences have ranked in the league over the last few years." Horton worked on the Pittsburgh Steelers coaching staff from 2004-10. He also was a secondary coach for two seasons with the Detroit Lions and five seasons with the Cincinnati Bengals. He began his coaching career as a defensive assistant for the Washington Redskins from 1994-96. Horton also had a 10-year playing career as a safety with the Cincinnati Bengals (1983-88) and Dallas Cowboys (1989-92). During Cioffis one season in Cleveland, Browns cornerback Joe Haden earned his first Pro Bowl selection and picked off four passes. Cioffi also helped the Cardinals lead the NFL in passer rating allowed and rank second in the league with 22 interceptions in 2012. Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson had seven interceptions in 2012 to earn his first Pro Bowl selection. Cioffi also was a staff assistant with the New York Jets in 1993-94 and coached with the Cincinnati Bengals from 1997-2010. "I am very excited to be reunited with Coach Whisenhunt and to get to work building a championship team," Cioffi said. "I think (Whisenhunt) is an outstanding communicator, a great motivator and terrific at attacking opposing offences." Johan Camargo Braves Jersey . After seven wins in a row, they have to do it one more time to get into the playoffs. Bob Horner Braves Jersey . The Toronto Argonauts signed the veteran linebacker to a three-year deal Tuesday, hours after the start of CFL free agency. https://www.cheapbraves.com/773o-cito-gaston-jersey-braves.html . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Panthers offensive lineman Andrew McDonald said he expects to return to training camp next month after undergoing surgery in May for testicular cancer. McDonald said Wednesday that doctors expect him to make a full recovery. McDonald was "Player A" in a report on the Miami Dolphins bullying scandal this year that indicated he was among those bullied. McDonald didnt have any symptoms, but noticed a "bump on his skin" on one of his testicles and met with doctors on May 19. He said hes glad he did. Doctors determined he had testicular cancer and operated the following day to remove the mass. "Its out and right now I should be all good," he said. The 25-year-old McDonald said doctors believe they caught the cancer before it spread. He said hell need to return every few months for follow up CT Scans. "It was obviously surprising news," McDonald said. "They scheduled surgery for the next day, so it kind of hits you all at once. But I just made up my mind not to get down or let it affect me and stay positiive. Billy Hamilton Braves Jersey. It has worked out, so thank God for that." After the bullying report, McDonald released a statement through his agent Brett Tessler saying, "While Andrew cant speak for other players involved in the report, he personally has had no problem with the Miami Dolphins organization and has the highest opinion of (offensive line) coach (Jim) Turner both personally and professionally and feels terrible about the way their relationship has been portrayed in the report." McDonald talked briefly on Wednesday about his time in Miami. He said offensive tackle Jonathan Martin, the primary victim in the bullying scandal that involved Richie Incognito, "went through a lot and it kind of affected him a little differently. "Everybody goes through a little adjustment when they get into the league. I saw it as beating on the rookies and just kind of playing around and messing with them. But with some people it goes a little too far some times." McDonald declined to say if the bullying he encountered went too far. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz