Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 personenspezifische Festtage/Gedenktage
Cl11234566 Offline

28.11.2019 03:38
led the Pelicans at the Antworten

PHOENIX -- Larry Fitzgerald says he has restructured his contract with the Arizona Cardinals, reducing a big salary-cap hit from his old deal and creating room for signing other players. Fitzgerald announced the move on Tuesday via his Twitter account. The receiver says the move was made to help the Cardinals "get better for 2014." Under his old deal, Fitzgerald would have earned $12.75 million next season and counted a whopping $18 million on the cap. The restructured contract came as no surprise. Fitzgerald said in a radio interview in New York last week that he understood the need to restructure his deal. "When those discussions come I will do what I need to do," Fitzgerald told Arizona Sports 98.7 in an interview at the Super Bowls "radio row." "I have a great relationship with (general manager) Steve Keim, he drafted me in Arizona. I understand his vision and what he is trying to do and the direction he is taking this ballclub. I understand at 30 years old there are things that need to change. Thats part of football, thats part of being an older veteran." Fitzgerald said he knew Patrick Petersons "deal is coming up and he needs to be compensated as the best corner in the game, which I feel he is." Fitzgerald also mentioned defensive linemen Darnell Dockett and Frostee Rucker. "There are a lot of guys that deserve to be compensated for their play," he said in the radio interview, "and I understand that." Fitzgerald is on his third contract in his 10 NFL seasons, all with the Cardinals. Last season, he made his eighth Pro Bowl. Fitzgerald holds every Cardinals career receiving record. He caught 82 passes, most on the team, for 954 yards and 10 touchdowns last season. In his career, Fitzgerald has 846 catches for 11,367 yards and 87 touchdowns. He has not missed a game since the 2007 season. The Cardinals, coming off a 10-6 season in their first year with Keim as GM and Bruce Arians as coach, had several players on one-year contracts, including inside linebacker Karlos Dansby, who resurrected his career with a big season, leading the team in tackles. Azcentral.com reported that the restructuring was a simple swap of bonus money for salary, saving the team about $10 million on the coming seasons cap. Cardinals President Michael Bidwill expressed confidence last week that the restructuring would get done. Keim has repeatedly said the team has no intention of trading Fitzgerald and wants him to retire a Cardinal. Richard Urena Jersey . LOUIS -- Julius Randle had 19 points and 15 rebounds, Aaron Harrison finished with 18 points and No. Tim Mayza Jersey . -- Lindsey Vonn squeezed in a little freeskiing on Thanksgiving morning, a step in the right direction for a return to racing after reinjuring her right knee in a recent training crash. https://www.cheapbluejays.com/3206h-josh...-blue-jays.html. Rockhold." Known as an aggressive striker, Belfort (23-10) instead paced himself as the engaged in the early going and showed restraint by not overcommitting against the larger Rockhold (10-2). But when the opportunity presented itself, Belfort delivered an incredible spinning heel kick that landed flush on Rockholds chin and sent him toppling to the floor. Blue Jays Jerseys 2019 . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. Alfredo Griffin Blue Jays Jersey .Y. - Everyone expected Clayton Kershaw to pitch a shutout, and he did — a unanimous choice for the NL Cy Young Award.PHILADELPHIA -- The crowd greeted Jrue Holiday with a warm ovation in the All-Stars first trip back to Philadelphia since the 76ers traded him to the Pelicans over the summer. Holiday returned the favour by putting on a show with 20 points and 13 assists, leading New Orleans to a 121-105 victory on Friday night. "Its fun being back and the crowd showing me a little bit of love," Holiday said. "I didnt hear too many boos, so thats a little surprising, but definitely a good thing. "Just cause its Philly, anything can happen, especially with the boos. You just never know. Im glad it was a good quote-unquote welcome back." Eric Gordon scored 26 points and Holiday added seven rebounds as the Pelicans (7-8) snapped a four-game road skid. Holiday, an All-Star last season for the Sixers, was sent to New Orleans in a deal that netted Philadelphia No. 6 overall pick Nerlens Noel and a future first-rounder. "Its great Jrue did well," said Sixers forward Evan Turner, a teammate of Holidays for three seasons. "Obviously we wanted a win. A guy like Jrue, you want him on your side, but once again, I wish nothing but success for him and for him to keep growing as he is." Tony Wroten scored 24 points on 9-for-13 shooting off the bench, and Spencer Hawes contributed 12 points and nine boards for the 76ers (6-11). Wroten (lower back) and Hawes (knee) both played for the first time in three games, but Philadelphia lost for the ninth time in its last 11. "Theyre a good team," Sixers coach Brett Brown said. "Theyre a hard team for us to guard. I think at times when we tried to extend the defence and press, they went through it and they had success at the back end, even when we went through the press." Missed opportunities plagued the Sixers. On one possession in the third quarter, James Anderson missed three straight open 3-pointers after Thaddeus Young grabbed consecutive offensive rebounds.dddddddddddd After the third miss, Young pulled down another offensive board and drew a foul going back up, but he missed both free throws. The Sixers were a miserable 9 for 21 (43 per cent) at the free throw line. Conversely, the Pelicans were 11 for 14 (79 per cent) on free throws. "We still gave up 105 points," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. "From my standpoint, you give up 30 points in the first quarter, theres a lot to be desired. But it is a lineup that can cause problems, we just have to learn how to defend and share the ball better." New Orleans took a 12-point lead late in the second quarter on Anthony Davis fast-break layup after a steal by Holiday to cap off a 15-2 run. The Sixers responded with a pair of 3-pointers and an 8-2 run of their own to end the half down 61-55. Gordon and Ryan Anderson led the Pelicans at the break with 11 points apiece. Turner also had 11, including three of the Sixers nine first-half 3-pointers. They went cold in the second half, making just three from beyond the arc. New Orleans shot 55 per cent from the field, including 8 for 20 (40 per cent) on 3-pointers. Just two weeks ago, the Pelicans clobbered the Sixers in a 135-98 affair in New Orleans. Fridays game marked the final of two meetings between the clubs this season. "Im gonna be for real, Im glad we beat em twice," Holiday said. "Obviously its good to see old teammates, its great to come back here and feel the love from the fans, but it feels good to beat them." NOTES: The Sixers allowed their opponent triple-digit points for the 15th time in 17 games. ... Hawes double-double streak ended at three games. ... Sunday, the Sixers face the Pistons in Detroit and the Pelicans play the Knicks in New York. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz