Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 personenspezifische Festtage/Gedenktage
Cl11234566 Offline

28.11.2019 03:39
among the top five seeds Antworten

VANCOUVER -- Kenny Miller saw a chance to spend some time with his family and he took it. Miller and the Vancouver Whitecaps mutually agreed to terminate the Scottish nationals contract on Sunday, freeing the 34-year-old to take a vacation with his wife and children. "What this does is it gives me six, seven weeks to get a holiday, which Ive not had since Ive been out here, so its been a couple years since Ive been on a holiday with the family. So well get away on holiday probably in the next few weeks," said Miller. "Then we can sit down and hopefully find us a new club come the first of July (transfer window)." The 34-year-old Miller joined Vancouver in June 2012 and during his time with the club the native of Edinburgh made 45 appearances in all competitions. He had 13 goals and three assists in that span. "We are thankful for the contributions Kenny made both on and off the pitch during his time in Vancouver," said Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson. "He has been a great role model, a constant professional, and someone who I consider a very good friend. We wish him and his family all the best." Miller has no specific plans worked out yet and said hed be happy to land anywhere. "To be honest with you, I wouldnt rule anything out," said Miller. "Ill be able to get away and look at all options to see what it brings. But like I said, I wouldnt rule anything out, its just a case of my agent getting down to work and finding us a new home." The contract termination came with no hard feelings, said Miller, who enjoyed his time in British Columbia and Major League Soccer. "Its the nature of the business that were in," said Miller. "Clubs have got to look after their base interests and obviously players have got to look after theirs. The club obviously wanted to move in another direction and I wanted to do something as well. "I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Vancouver, its almost been two years now. Ive enjoyed my two years there." Air Max 90 Homme Pas Cher . The Force had two men, including former Wallabies No. 8 Ben McCalman, in the sin-bin in the dying minutes of the match, but were able to resist a late Highlanders surge to post a four-try, bonus point win. Nike Air Max Plus Soldes . -- Quarterback Josh Johnson has returned to the San Francisco 49ers and his former college coach, Jim Harbaugh. http://www.maxnikepascher.fr/destockage-air-max-97.html. With his father watching from the stands, Harrison homered, doubled, single and drove in a career-high five runs to lead the Pirates to a 8-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday. Air Max 2019 Pas Cher . Nix is a career .218 hitter in 425 games over six seasons. The 31-year-old right-handed hitter batted .270 with a homer this spring for Tampa Bay. Air Max 2020 Pas Cher .com) - The St.ATLANTA -- Henrik Stenson broke another club Friday -- this time by accident. And it didnt matter. Playing with only 13 clubs in the bag after his 4-wood broke on the practice range, Stenson made three birdies on the opening four holes at East Lake to quickly seize control and shot 4-under 66 to build a four-shot lead over Adam Scott in the Tour Championship. For all his birdies, the best move he made all week was deciding to put the 4-wood in his locker instead of carrying it with him. Stenson heard a funny sound after hitting five shots on the range, showed it to Steve Stricker and realized the face caved in. A television viewer who heard about the incident called the PGA Tour to see if the Swede had kept it in his bag, and officials checked with Stenson after his round. If he had left it in the bag without using it, Stenson would have been assessed a four-shot penalty -- the margin of his lead. If he had used the club, he would have been disqualified. Stenson had no intention of using it, though sending it to his locker saved him. He wasnt sure it was a violation to carry a non-conforming club, nor did he know the penalties. "You asked me how well I knew the rules the other day. I gave myself 7 out of 10, didnt I?" he said. "I guess this was in the other 30 per cent then. ... Good thing that we put it in the locker before we teed off." The way hes going, a bizarre incident like that might be the only thing that can stop him. Stenson was at 10-under 130 going into the third round and might be playing a course far less firm. The forecast is for rain most of day, and the starting times have been moved up to Saturday morning with hopes of getting it in. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., finished the day in a tie for 15th place. Tiger Woods is not in position to halt the hottest player in golf. Woods was headed toward the best round of the day, 5-under through 13 holes, when he made double bogey on the 14th, had a triple bogey on the 17th and wound up with a 71. He was 14 shots behind. It was the first time since the 2011 PGA Championship that Woods began a tournament with back-to-back rounds over par. "I put everything I had into that start and didnt have much at the end," Woods said. "Just ran out of gas." Scott sputtered at the start. He was one shot behind Stenson and quickly fell five shots behind with a couple of poor tee shots. Scott played the last 14 holes without a bogey and wound up with a 69 that put him at 6-under 134. The Masters champion chose to look at a different number -- not ffour shots back, but only a guy ahead of him.dddddddddddd "Look, Henrik is playing fantastic, so hes got this thing under control at the moment. But not for 36 holes," Scott said. "I think theres too many good players here. Its not just myself or someone at 5 under. If it is softer tomorrow because of rain, there could be a lot better scores because its playing probably as tricky as it can at the moment." Jordan Spieth, the 20-year-old rookie, had a 67 and was five shots behind. U.S. Open champion Justin Rose, Dustin Johnson and Billy Horschel were another shot back. Theres never a dull moment with Stenson, who only last week made news for all the wrong reasons when he smashed his driver on the final hole of the BMW Championship and tore up his locker at Conway Farms. "Theyre not going to believe me anyway after last week that the 4-wood broke during natural causes," he said. His hope was to find a new head in a nearby pro shop, though it was unlikely he could test it in time with the early start Saturday. Told that Stenson only had 13 clubs in the bag, Scott said, "It didnt seem to bother him." Stenson could not recall another time that he started a round with fewer than the maximum 14 clubs allowed. Finishing a round with fewer than 14? Thats different. "In general, I try to keep it at 14," he said. "Most rounds I manage to finish with 14 as well." Stenson (No. 2) and Scott (No. 3) are among the top five seeds in the FedEx Cup who could take home the $10 million bonus simply by winning the Tour Championship. Woods could still win the FedEx Cup if both of them falter, which is looking unlikely halfway through the tournament. Scott has even more at stake -- a win might be enough for him to win PGA Tour player of the year. Stenson really only needed the 4-wood one time in the second round -- his second shot into the par-5 ninth. He had to hammer a 3-iron instead, coming up well short of the green. He still got up-and-down for birdie, so it didnt matter. He also used the 4-wood a couple of times on the back nine Thursday, missing one of those fairways. Ultimately, what mattered was his position. "They got more work to do than I have," he said of his four-shot lead. "It might seem like a large lead, but four shots during two rounds is not that much. We know sometimes four shots isnt enough on nine holes. So Im pretty cool about that. Im just going to go out and try to do the best I can for the next two days. And hopefully, thats good enough." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz