Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 personenspezifische Festtage/Gedenktage
Cl11234566 Offline

28.11.2019 03:39
on his record during Antworten

NASHVILLE -- The Tennessee Titans have hired former Jacksonville Jaguars and Buffalo Bills head coach Mike Mularkey as tight ends coach on Ken Whisenhunts staff. Mularkey coached the Jaguars to a 2-14 record in 2012 and was fired at the end of the season. He also went 14-18 as Buffalos coach in 2004-05. Mularkey and Whisenhunt previously worked together as assistants with the Pittsburgh Steelers. "I am excited to back in the league," Mularkey said Wednesday in a team release announcing the hire. "I took some time off for family time. I got a chance to do some things with them, which I havent gotten to do over the last 20 years of coaching. I am definitely excited to get back and excited to get back with Ken. We go way back in our relationship, back to when we were players in the NFL and even to college when he was at Georgia Tech and I was at Florida." Mularkey worked with the Steelers from 1996-2003 and spent his last three years in Pittsburgh as offensive co-ordinator. He spent two years with the Miami Dolphins as offensive co-ordinator in 2006 and tight ends coach in 2007. Mularkey was the Atlanta Falcons offensive co-ordinator from 2008-11. The Falcons went 43-21 during Mularkeys time in Atlanta. "Mike brings a wealth of experience, both as a co-ordinator and a head coach," Whisenhunt said in a release. "Selfishly, for me, he brings a lot to the table, having been in this situation before. There are things that I will use him for moving forward that will help us a team. He has had a lot of success in this league and we are lucky to have him." Mularkey played nine seasons in the NFL as a tight end with the Minnesota Vikings and Steelers. He caught 102 passes for 1,222 yards in 114 career games. Mularkey began his coaching career as an offensive line coach for Concordia College. He worked with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a quality control coach in 1994 and a tight ends coach in 1995. "As a coach, I am diligent about the details of every little thing," Mularkey said. "I am very big into making sure my guys are prepared and I really like them to know what is going to happen before it happens. With my background and knowledge as a player and coach, I can be a resource. I do love what I do and they will see that from me." Rockies Jerseys 2019 . The CFL unveiled its 2014 schedule Wednesday and the Redblacks will play their first-ever regular-season game in Winnipeg against the Blue Bombers on July 3. Colorado Rockies Shirts . Thornton emerged as one of the leagues best defensive ends against the run in 2013. The former undrafted free agent from Division II Southern Arkansas led Philadelphias linemen with 78 tackles and had one sack. https://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.us/554t-...ey-rockies.html. -- Dee Ford prefers to keep things simple: Play hard and fast, and let others worry about his NFL draft stock. Dom Nunez Jersey . But its also a smart game. Theres more to the Kings than banging bodies. They take a toll mentally on their opponents. Pedro Castellano Jersey . The Red Sox maintained a share of the AL wild-card lead Tuesday night, using four home runs to beat the Baltimore Orioles 8-7 and set up a dramatic conclusion to the regular season. The skidding Red Sox were 6-19 this month before rebounding to edge the last-place Orioles.Dennis Siver is the only thing standing in Conor McGregors way of a featherweight title shot and the two will settle their differences in the main event at UFC Fight Night 59 at TD Garden in Boston on Sunday. You can watch the main card LIVE on TSN2 beginning at 10pm et/7pm pt. In the co-main event, Donald Cerrone steps in on 15-days rest to complete a trilogy with lightweight rival Benson Henderson. Here are TSN.cas predictions for first UFC Fight Night of the year. -- MAIN CARD: Conor McGregor (16-2) vs. Dennis Siver (22-9, 1 NC) Andrew Robichaud, TSN.ca McGregor - The Irishman says the main event in Boston won’t last more than two minutes. He’s been right before and has the ability to be right again. Right now it may seem like disrespect to his opponent, but to McGregor it’s just business. Siver - He doesn’t measure up - literally - to his opponent, but Siver has the kickboxing to keep McGregor at bay for a little while. The quiet German is also pretty fired up as well, if you can believe it. PICK: McGregor via TKO Ken Rodney, TSN.ca McGregor - He’s brash, confident and one of the best fighters in the featherweight division. The Irishman finished his last two fights in the opening round and fights with incredible intensity from bell to bell. Siver - Enters this fight as a heavy underdog and will have to wear his opponent down if he’s going to spring the upset. Has to take the fight deep to have a chance. PICK: McGregor via TKO — Donald Cerrone (22-6, 1 NC) vs. Benson Henderson (21-4) Robichaud Cerrone - He just might be crazy enough to pull this off. He went three rounds two weeks ago, but with six straight wins and enough fire to take out a forest, Cerrone doesn’t look like he’ll be any worse for wear in the trilogy with Henderson. Henderson - He’s beaten Cowboy twice before which technically gives him the edge, but expect this fight to be more about his current standing in the division than earning a third straight victory over Cerrone. PICK: Cerrone via decision Rodney Cerrone - By the time he steps into the Octagon, Cerrone will be 15 days out from his last fight, an impressive victory at UFC 182. Facing someone that has already beaten you twice is a tough enough task, but doing it two weeks after your last bout is either extremely brave or extremely foolish. Henderson - Knocked out for the first time in his career in his last outing, Henderson should have a little extra motivation when he faces Cerrone. While he is brushing off any advantage from having won their first two bouts it has to hold some value heading into the trilogy fighht.dddddddddddd PICK: Henderson via decision — Uriah Hall (10-4) vs. Ron Stallings (12-6, 1 NC) Robichaud Hall - “Prime Time” is still finding his footing in the UFC, but two straight wins has him on a favourable upswing. He has a long way to go in the middleweight division and needs to maximize the opportunity to prove he belongs with the big boys. Stallings - Not only is Stallings stepping in on extremely short notice, but he is also doing so for his UFC debut. It is an honourable move by the MMA veteran and we’ll soon find out how foolish. PICK: Hall via decision Rodney Hall - A fractured toe didn’t stop Hall from picking up a victory in his last bout against Thiago Santos. He’ll probably be most happy if he gets to the Octagon and his opponent hasn’t changed again after losing both Costas Philippou and Louis Taylor on the way to this matchup. Stallings – Took the fight on a week’s notice which is commendable but obviously put him at a disadvantage. Suffered a decision loss in his last bout, breaking a three fight winning streak. PICK: Hall via TKO — Norman Parke (21-2-1) vs. Gleison Tibau (39-10) Robichaud Parke - Unbeaten in five fights in the UFC (4-0-1), the 28-year-old Irishman should feel right at home in Boston. Parke hasn’t experienced the same boom as his compatriot McGregor, but consider his journey through the lightweight division is well on its way. Tibau - The UFC veteran has been finding ways to beat all different types of competition for over a decade and a win over Parke would match his longest streak with the organization at three consecutive victories. PICK: Tibau via decision Rodney Parke - Hasn’t suffered a defeat since 2010, the only blemish on his record during that time is a majority draw against Leonardo Santos. As with any fight against Tibau, this is an important stepping stone victory for Parke to gain. Tibau - The veteran of 23 previous bouts in the UFC should have a striking advantage in this bout and could use it to get his opponent in trouble early in the fight. PICK: Tibau via decision — PRELIMINARY CARD Robichaud: Pendred over Spencer Rodney: Pendred over Spencer Robichaud: Larkin over Howard Rodney: Howard over Larkin Robichaud: Lipeng over Wade Rodney: Wade over Lipeng Robichaud: Holohan over Howell Rodney: Holohan over Howell Robichaud: Case over Perez Rodney: Case over Perez Robichaud: Rosa over Soriano Rodney: Rosa over Soriano Robichaud: Van Buren over O’Connell Rodney: Van Buren over O’Connell Robichaud: Matsuda over Sanchez Rodney: Sanchez over Matsuda ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz