Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Eckpfeiler der Chronik
Cl11234566 Offline

29.11.2019 06:51
to come in here and be Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain -- Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid both slipped up in the Spanish league on Sunday to tighten a compelling title race even further. Atleticos march toward its first title since 1996 hit a bump when it lost 2-0 at Levante, although its city rival failed to make up much ground as Madrid needed a spectacular injury-time equalizer from Cristiano Ronaldo to salvage a 2-2 draw at home against Valencia. Barcelona had written off its title defence after drawing 2-2 with Getafe on Saturday, but its rivals stumbles have put it right back in the hunt. Barcelona trails Atletico by three points, while Madrid was left five points behind with an extra game to play after Ronaldo deftly used the sole of his right boot to turn in a cross in the 92nd minute. "It was a tough round for all three at the top and the league is more wide open than ever," said Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti. "I always said it would come down to the last game." Madrids draw meant that Atletico can clinch the title if it takes four points from its last two games because it holds the head-to-head tiebreaker over Madrid if they end up level on points. Atletico hosts Malaga next weekend before finishing the season at Barcelonas Camp Nou. "Now the league is that much more interesting," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said after his teams nine-round winning run came to a halt at Ciutat de Valencia stadium. Levante pressed Atletico early and was rewarded when Papakouly Diops corner kick hit Atletico left back Filipe Luis in the chest. The ball bounced out of reach of scrambling goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois before settling into the net in the seventh. Atletico improved after bringing on substitutes Arda Turan and Adrian Lopez after halftime but conceded again when striker David Barral beat Courtois in the 69th. Far from bemoaning the setback, Simeone said that defeat was "the best thing that could happen" to his team to keep it focused on the run-in not only to the league title but also to the Champions League final with Madrid on May 24, a week after the league concludes. "Three weeks of high intensity and emotion await us," Simeone said. "This is the ideal moment for my men, for my players. We have three finals ahead of us and we have to concentrate on the first of those against Malaga next Sunday." Four days after its commanding 3-1 victory at Chelsea to reach the final of the Champions League, Atletico was brought down by the modest Levante side that has outperformed expectations thanks to coach Joaquin Caparros defensive focus and Keylor Navass goalkeeping. "We didnt want to mess up a title for anyone, I hope they (Atletico) win it," Barral said. "We want to finish the league in the best fashion we can." The match was marred at the finish by a group of Atletico fans who directed racist jeers at Diop. The player from Senegal responded by doing a dance. He later called for an end to such racist displays. Valencia arrived to the Bernabeu after its demoralizing exit from the Europa League semifinals when it conceded an injury-time goal to Sevilla on Thursday, while Madrid was flying high from its rout of Bayern Munich in the Champions League. Valencia turned to a set piece to grab the lead in the 44th when defender Jeremy Mathieu got in front of Raphael Varane inside the six-yard box to head in a corner kick. Ancelotti sent on Angel Di Maria at halftime to spark Madrids attack, and the forward lobbed a ball for Ronaldo to flick on for Sergio Ramos to nod home in the 59th and add to his two goals against Bayern. Valencia wasnt done, however, and Dani Parejo drove in a squared pass from Feghouli in the 65th after Seydou Keita had won the ball in midfield to start the move. Ronaldo then appeared to save Madrid from a costly defeat by flicking in Di Marias cross to take his league-leading tally to 31 goals this season. He reached 50 goals in all competitions for the fourth straight season. Elsewhere, Ramon Azeezs last-gasp goal gave 10-man Almeria a 3-2 win at home over relegated Real Betis to help pull his team out of the drop zone, while Sevilla drew 0-0 at home with Villarreal. Best Fake Jordan 1 . It was a loss. But it was also a learning experience. Deron Williams and Joe Johnson had 24 points each to lift Brooklyn to a 94-87 win over the Raptors, making their first playoff appearance since 08. "I thought we played a little bit as expected as it is our first playoff game," Toronto coach Dwane Casey said. Air Jordan 1 Mid Yellow Toe Black Mens . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. http://www.bestfakejordan1.com/. Trailing 4-1 in the final set, Sharapova steadied her erratic service game and took command again to beat the 56th-ranked American 6-1, 4-6, 6-4 on clay at the Magic Box tennis centre. The ninth-ranked Russian looked to be cruising before McHale broke late in the second set to tie the match and then took her commanding lead in the final set after breaking Sharapova. Wholesale Jordan 1 . Harrison Barnes had 15 points and Reggie Bullock scored 11 for the Tar Heels (17-3, 4-1 ACC), who took the court for the first time without starter Dexter Strickland. The junior guard tore his right ACL last Thursday at Virginia Tech and will miss the rest of the season. Air Jordan 1 High OG Obsidian Womens .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - Its still early, but cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner are both enjoying their new starts with the New England Patriots. "Last year it was a tough year when I played in Tampa Bay," said Revis, who signed a one-year, $12 million contract with the Patriots, with a $20 million team option for a second year. "It was tough, coming off the ACL and everything, so it was a long year, for me, personally just trying to recover. "Now, Im ready to go and Im just trying to sit here and absorb everything in, just trying to enjoy my time and get ready for the season," Revis added Friday, the third day of the Patriots organized team activities. Browner didnt have a long year in Seattle — not in terms of games played, anyway. He was suspended indefinitely by the NFL in December for what was termed multiple violations of the leagues drug policy. That caused him to miss the Seahawks late regular season and playoff games and their run to winning the Super Bowl. He gets a ring and even visited the White House with the team. Now, hell sit out the first four games under the remaining suspension as he starts a three-year, $12.35 million contract with his new team. "Its fun to be back out here," Browner said. "My situation last year was unfortunate. Im happy to be out here." Revis is in New England to anchor what previously had been a maligned defensive backfield. The secondary was clearly better last year when Aqib Talib was on the field. Now, Talib is in Denver, and Revis is the top guy on his third team in three years; he also was with the Jets before being traded to Tampa Bay. Quarterback Tom Brady has said hes already tired of throwing the ball in Revis direction. "Its always a defensive annd offensive competition going and I think both sides, what were really trying to do is just get better at the end of the day," Revis said.dddddddddddd "Its good to have the same jersey on as Tom and everybody else on this team. "For offence and defence, its competition, but at the same time were all just trying to get better." And so far, both players like what they see from their new surroundings. "Its totally different," Revis said. "Theres things that you didnt expect how this organization is run from top to bottom. Youve got to take your hat off to Mr. (Robert) Kraft for how this organization operates. Theyre a winning organization and Im happy those guys gave me an opportunity to come in here and be a part of it." Browner agreed, saying his new situation is "very exciting. Im on a great team. Im fortunate to be here with these guys. I look forward to playing." Asked repeatedly about his suspension, Browner said, "Thats in the past, man. I dont care what nobody thinks. Thats in the past; Im looking forward to playing for the Patriots." But he did get to go to Washington with the rest of the champion Seahawks. "It was a good experience, a great experience," he said, "to go meet the president, look around the White House a little bit." NOTES: Quarterback Johnny Garoppolo and tight end Asa Watson, both recently drafted by the Patriots, were among the missing at the OTAs. Both were attending the NFLPAs Rookie Premiere symposium. . First-round draft pick Dominique Easley, recovering from knee surgery, also was among the missing. . Kraft was on hand for some of Fridays workout. . Tight end Rob Gronkowski, also recovering from knee surgery, was among those limited in the workout. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz