Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 280 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
ylq Offline

28.06.2020 10:35
=cigarettesusaonlin Antworten

Recently, a friend asked Lao Bai about Marlboro cigarettes. Exactly, a friend sent a post to Laoba a few days ago, let's see his introduction to the distribution of Marlboro! 1. Marlboro Filter (Standard Marlboro) is what we call Hong Wan. I think this kind of smoke has a heavy taste, a round taste, and it's easy to smoke. It is a representative of typical American hybrid cigarettes. 2. Malboro Lights (special alcohol Marlboro), is what we call Bai Wan. There is a big difference between the hard and soft packs of tobacco Cheap Cigarettes. The hard box feels similar to Hong Wan's taste, but it's not so round, but it's still very good, depending on which one you like. The soft box is different, it is very strong and very dry, especially the white label of the soft box, which I personally think is the most powerful Marlboro. 3. Marlboro Menthol Filter and Marlboro Menthol Lights (Standard peppermint Marlboro and special alcohol peppermint Marlboro) Online Cigarettes, without me saying more, it smells like mint. The smoke of Marlboro Menthol Filter is heavier than mint, and the taste of Marlboro Menthol Lights is heavier than smoke Marlboro Lights. It's also pretty good. But making mint smoke is not Marlboro's specialty. 4. Marlboro Menthol Ultra Lights, you don’t need to explain it. A bit more mellow than Marlboro Menthol Lights. 5. Marlboro Menthol Milds (soft mint Marlboro), lighter than Marlboro Menthol Ultra Lights, is the lowest tar and nicotine content in the Marlboro family, respectively: tar: 3mg and nicotine: 0. 3mg 6. Marlboro Medium (medium tar Marlboro) ), I haven't smoked cigarettes, so I have no say. 7. Marlboro Ultra (super alcohol Marlboro), have not smoked. There is also a classification according to the length of cigarette packs and cigarettes: Marlboro Flip-ToBox, Marlboro Filter 25, Marlboro Filter 100's, Marlboro Lights 25, Marlboro Lights 100's, Marlboro Medium 25 and so on.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz