Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
carrie201918 Offline

30.04.2019 09:12
Updated NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Tennessee Titans emptied their headquarters of every available cooler and trash bucket so they co Antworten

Updated NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Tennessee Titans emptied their headquarters of every available cooler and trash bucket so they could accept Tim Shaws Ice Bucket Challenge after practice. The former linebacker now battling ALS had a front row seat Wednesday for the mass dousing. Even coach Ken Whisenhunt, who didnt know Shaw, poured ice water on himself less than a day after the 30-year-old Shaw revealed Tuesday night that he had been diagnosed with ALS. Cornerback Jason McCourty challenged all Titans fans to take the challenge to help raise awareness, and a handful of Shaws former teammates talked or hugged him. Shaw was with the Titans this time last year before being released in the final roster cuts. He says he feels overwhelmed and humbled to see such a demonstration in his honour. End of update. Former NFL linebacker Tim Shaw has announced that he has ALS. In a 25-second video posted Tuesday on the Tennessee Titans website, the 30-year-old Shaw reveals he was recently diagnosed with ALS and pours a bucket of ice water on his head as part of the Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money and awareness to battle the disease. Shaw then challenges "the Tennessee Titans organization, James Franklin and the Penn State football team and my Clarenceville community" to do the same. "Im here today to stand up and fight with all of you against this disease," Shaw says in the video. Before entering the NFL, Shaw played at Penn State and Clarenceville High School in Livonia, Michigan. He started 32 games at Penn State, where he played running back, middle linebacker, outside linebacker and defensive end. Shaw was drafted in the fifth round by the Carolina Panthers in 2007. He spent his NFL career with the Panthers (2007), Jacksonville Jaguars (2008), Chicago Bears (2009) and Titans (2010-12). He played in 80 career games. The Titans named Shaw a special teams captain in 2011 and 2012. After getting cut by the Titans before the 2013 season, Shaw announced his retirement from football earlier this year. Jared Veldheer Jersey . Damyean Dotson, 19, Dominic Artis, 19 and Brandon Austin, 18, were suspended after the school received a police report concerning allegations made by a student who said she was assaulted by the players in early March. Courtland Sutton Jersey . Saskatchewans Darian Durant is expected to miss the rest of the Roughriders season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. The 32-year-old, who will undergo surgery in the next couple days to repair the injury, was added to the teams six-game injury list Tuesday. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Bronco...-Jewell-Jersey/. -- The Chicago Bears say they have agreed to a one-year contract with centre Roberto Garza. Case Keenum Broncos Jersey . Miralem Pjanic dribbled through the defence to score an extraordinary goal in the 43rd minute at the Stadio Olimpico and Gervinho added another from a rebound in the 65th for Romas ninth straight victory — ending Milans five-match winning streak. Courtland Sutton Broncos Jersey ... as usual. Even with the salary cap being set lower than many general managers expected and hoped for at $69 million and whats considered a shallow pool of top-end players available, this unrestricted-free-agent period figures to follow the familiar script of teams bidding up prices to keep up with each other.LOS ANGELES -- After Tomas Tatar knocked the rebound into the Kings net for Detroits tiebreaking goal, he kissed his index finger and pointed it skyward. In his first game since his fathers death back home in Slovakia, Tatar honoured him with a beautiful goal and a graceful gesture, sending the Red Wings on to an emotional victory. Tatar scored the winning goal with 7:54 to play in the Red Wings 3-1 win over Los Angeles on Saturday night. Tatar had an early assist on Riley Sheahans first NHL goal, and he completed a cathartic night by jumping on Sheahans shot in the slot and beating Jonathan Quick for a goal in his third straight game -- but the first since his father, 60-year-old Jan, died of a liver ailment. "That game and that goal was for him," Tatar said. "I felt he was with us the whole game. It wasnt easy, but the guys helped me a lot. They helped me think about stuff other than my dad." Tatar made the long trip home during Detroits holiday break to see his father, but he isnt sure whether Jan, a former soccer player, realized his son is headed to the Olympics next month. "I was hoping he could make it through," Tatar said. "I just wanted to work as hard as I could for my dad. This game was for him." Tatar will play for the Wings on Sunday night in Anaheim before heading home for his fathers funeral, missing a game against the Rangers next week. Detroit coach Mike Babcock praised the 23-year-olds quiet maturity. "The way you honour your father or your mother when they pass is by continuing to do what you should do," Babcock said. "Playing hard and doing things well. I lost my mom early, too. I never wanted to let her down. And his dad is here with him." Daniel Cleary also scored in the third period, and Jimmy Howard made 44 saves as the Red Wings slowed their recent slump by sending Los Angeles to its seventh loss in nine games. Howard made several big saves in the final minute as Detroit hung on for its second win in five games, but also injured his hip flexor, according to Babcock. Backup Petr Mrazek will start when the Red Wings face NHL-leading Anaheim. Drew Doughty scored his first goal in a month during a two-man advantage,, but the Kings couldnt score in the final two periods of their third loss in 10 home games.dddddddddddd Quick stopped 23 shots, but also gave up a juicy rebound on Tatars go-ahead goal. "We outshot them, but we had some scoring opportunities that we didnt get a good shot off," Kings forward Anze Kopitar said. "We were trying to do too much, and in a situation like that, were got to make sure we get a good shot off so that whoevers a couple of feet from the net can try to get the rebound. We just have to bear down a lot better." Cleary finished off the Kings by capitalizing on an opportunity created by Luke Glendening, who knocked Jake Muzzin to the ice and fed Cleary for his fourth goal with 2:34 to play. Los Angeles lost in regulation for the first time in four games on a five-game homestand. Quick hadnt lost in regulation since returning from a 24-game absence with a groin injury, but his teammates returned to their low-scoring ways after a four-goal outburst against Boston two nights ago. Los Angeles has scored more than three goals in a game just once since Dec. 19. "You cant win every game 1-0 or 2-1," Kings forward Justin Williams said. "Certainly we had enough chances to win the game tonight, but we didnt do it. The onus is on us to put the puck in the back of the net." After Doughtys goal late in the first period, Detroit evened it when Sheahan flipped home a puck in front while being checked to the ice, scoring his first goal in seven career NHL games over two seasons. The 22-year-old Sheahan was a first-round pick in 2010, playing three seasons at Notre Dame before winning a Calder Cup with the Wings AHL affiliate in Grand Rapids last year. Detroit recalled him from the AHL on Friday. "I wasnt able to really feel the feeling when I scored," Sheahan said. "But now Im pretty excited to go talk to my parents about it." NOTES: Detroit also won without veteran forwards Pavel Datsyuk and Daniel Alfredsson. Datsyuk missed his third straight game with a lower-body injury, while Alfredsson sat with back spasms. ... Kings F Jeff Carter played his 600th NHL game. ... The teams meet again in a week at Joe Louis Arena. Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Authentic Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys China Cheap France Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Cheap Brazil Jerseys Colombia Jerseys From China Wholesale England Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Wholesale Italy Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Jerseys Cheap South Africa Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Spain Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys China Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz