Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
carrie201918 Offline

05.05.2019 03:12
DENVER -- Brandon Barnes entered the game late as a defensive replacement. He had plenty of time, as it turned out, to make the Antworten

DENVER -- Brandon Barnes entered the game late as a defensive replacement. He had plenty of time, as it turned out, to make the difference. Barnes hit a winning triple off the centre-field wall in the 10th inning and the Colorado Rockies snapped an eight-game losing streak, beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-4 Saturday. "I didnt think I got it as good as I did, but I stayed through it enough to get it out there," said Barnes, who entered in the eighth inning. "I was ecstatic and I was happy for the team. We broke through that little rut we were in and hopefully this picks us up and gets us going." The defeat capped a tough day for the Dodgers, who saw outfielder Yasiel Puig and second baseman Dee Gordon leave early because of injuries. Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said hes hopeful that neither Gordon nor Puig will miss much time. "I couldnt answer that right now," Mattingly said. "The fact that theres no further tests scheduled at this point leads me to believe, at least hopefully, that these are day-to-day issues and not long-term issues." Gordon left in the fourth inning because of discomfort in his right hip. He was optimistic that he wouldnt be out long after receiving treatment. "It feels way better now after doing some stuff for it," Gordon said. Puig was out with a strained right hip flexor. He walked in the fifth, slid hard into second on a double-play grounder and didnt take the field in the bottom half. "I was trying to break up the double play, and I felt a little something that was stretching my leg," Puig said through a translator. "The medical staff wanted me to come out to get some treatment and hopefully its not that big of an issue." Chris Perez (0-3) allowed a one-out single to Justin Morneau in the 10th. He fanned Michael McKenry before Barnes hit a deep drive to end it. Franklin Morales (4-4) pitched 1 1-3 scoreless innings. "I made my pitches, got the ball where it was supposed to go and got the hitters out," Morales said. "Well take this. We had a bad stretch, lost eight in a row, and however it happened, well take this." The Dodgers fell to 3-8 in extra innings this season while the Rockies improved to 3-3. Trailing 3-0, the Dodgers scored four times in the seventh and chased Jhoulys Chacin. Matt Kemp drew a leadoff walk, Andre Ethier singled and Justin Turner hit an RBI single. Nick Masset relieved and Tim Federowicz drove his first offering over the left-field wall for his first homer since Sept. 18 at Arizona. Colorado made it 4-all in its half on a two-out, RBI single by Corey Dickerson off Dodgers starter Zack Greinke. The Rockies went up 3-0 in the fifth. McKenry, Ryan Wheeler and Josh Rutledge singled in succession off Greinke for a run. Wheeler was tagged out in a rundown between third and home on Chacins grounder, but Rutledge reached third on the play and scored on Charlie Blackmons two-out single to right. McKenry, a late addition to the lineup after catcher Wilin Rosario was scratched because of illness, singled in the second to drive in Troy Tulowitzki. NOTES: With the score tied, Kemp hit a leadoff triple in the eighth but was left stranded when the Dodgers followed with three straight groundouts. ... The Rockies Michael Cuddyer missed a second game and remains day to day because of a sore left shoulder. ... Rockies RHP Christian Bergman is set to make his major league debut Monday. Hell be called up from Triple-A Colorado Springs to start against Atlanta in place of injured Jordan Lyles (broken left hand). ... Barnes also had a walkoff hit while with Houston against Colorado on May 27, 2013, a ground rule double off Wilton Lopez. ... Dodgers pitcher Chad Billingsley, coming back from Tommy John surgery in April 2013, is slated to resume a rehab assignment at Rancho Cucamonga this weekend. ... Dodgers LHP Clayton Kershaw (4-2) will face LHP Jorge De La Rosa (6-4) in the series finale Sunday. Griffin Reinhart Jersey . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. Alex Tuch Jersey . The Argentina striker has not played for the Premier League leaders since September when he refused to warm up during a Champions League match and only returned last week from a three-month unauthorized absence at home. City coach Roberto Mancini had initially told Tevez he would never play for City again after his act of public insubordination, but later softened his stance and only asked for an apology. http://www.goldenknightssale.com/authent...knights-jersey/. The alleged sexual assault is believed to have happened over the weekend of Feb. 1, when the hockey team was in Thunder Bay for two games against Lakehead University. The criminal investigation branch of the Thunder Bay Police Service is leading the investigation with help from Ottawa police. Maxime Lagace Jersey .com) - Matt Duchene picked up the deciding goal early in the third period and added an assist, as Colorado escaped with a 4-3 victory over Dallas at Pepsi Center. Reilly Smith Jersey . -- Canada played to expectation up until halftime.Andy Sullivan gave Sky Sports viewers a demonstration of his driving skills as he conducted a live Masterclass ahead of the BMW PGA Championship. The live Masterclasses proved a massive hit with golf fans during our innovative coverage of last years British Masters supported by Sky Sports at Woburn, with Sullivan featuring alongside Padraig Harrington giving their short-game tips.Sullivan took time out from his preparations at Wentworth to join Nick Dougherty on the range, and gave us plenty of insight into what it takes to hit it hhigh and long like a professional.dddddddddddd The charismatic Englishman belted a few drives away as the viewers were given the added benefit of the Shot Tracker, showing the ball flight for every hit.Watch the video to see Andy Sullivans superb driving Masterclass on the range at Wentworth ... Also See: Horan stars at Wentworth WATCH: Trick shots in London Watch online Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap Bruins Jerseys Wholesale Sabres Jerseys Red Wings Jerseys From China Wholesale Canadiens Jerseys Wholesale Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Discount Hurricanes Jerseys Blue Jackets Jerseys Outlet Adidas Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Rangers Jerseys From China Discount Flyers Jerseys Discount Penguins Jerseys Discount Capitals Jerseys Wholesale Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Team USA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Wholesale Wild Jerseys Discount Predators Jerseys Discount Blues Jerseys Discount Ducks Jerseys Adidas Coyotes Jerseys Flames Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Oilers Jerseys Discount Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Golden Knights Jerseys Outlet Authentic NHL Winter Classic Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz