Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
carrie201918 Offline

05.05.2019 03:27
4) Do you think that there is a misconception about playing in Toronto or in Canada among players in the league?Some players don Antworten

4) Do you think that there is a misconception about playing in Toronto or in Canada among players in the league?Some players dont really get to know the city of Toronto. Toronto is a great city, a great market and its the only team in Canada so the support is unbelievable and not a lot of players get that. To me, this experience has been one of the best lifetime experiences for me because the fans were so involved, the city were so involved and the whole country was so involved. The Toronto Raptors are a first-class franchise and its really where you want to be.5) Have you been to a hockey game since joining the Raptors and if so, what do you like most about the sport?Yeah I have. I went to a Leafs game and it was unbelievable fun. Its a very physical game and unfortunately they didnt fight when I was there. I like hockey, its very intense.6) Chris Paul said in a postgame interview that you talk too much. What kind of things do you say to get under other players skin?When I played against him in my third year when I was in New Orleans, I had some good games against him. Obviously Chris Paul is one of the best and I love to go against the best. We got into it and thats part of the game. I wasnt talking too much, if anything, Chris Paul is one of those guys who talk too much, but its cool, Im not mad at him or anything like that. I try to give him a good sweat and make him think that its not going to be easy for him to beat me.7) Whats your favourite thing to do in Toronto?I love to go to different restaurants. They have great restaurants, great food and theyre very diverse. I like that a lot, I like tasting different food.8) Heres a video of Jason Terry trying to flop against you and then come after you – whats your reaction when you see that?That was unnecessary, thats a veteran player and he knows that hes better than that. I was like "whats wrong with this dude"?9) Which member of the Raptors do you hang out with the most off of the court?I really love hanging out with Steve Novak, Landry Fields, Tyler Hansborough, but I have a great relationship with everyone. To me, this was the best team that Ive ever played with because the chemistry and the treatment of one another was really good.10) You used a lint roller on Toronto deputy mayor Norm Kelly. Did the lint roller thing with Drake become something that the team had fun with in the locker room?Its another way to get marketing and promotions, so I think its cool to use the lint roller and help people out. Its just fun to do things like that.11) Do you believe that Kyle Lowry will be in a Raptors uniform when the 2014-15 season begins?Yes.12) Whats your NBA Finals prediction and who will ultimately win?San Antonio against Miami and the Spurs win in 6 games. Riley Dixon Giants Jersey . - Tiger Woods only made it through 10 holes Thursday — this time because of the weather, not his back. Kyle Lauletta Giants Jersey . -- Pelicans coach Monty Williams does not expect guard Eric Gordon to play in any of New Orleans final five games this season. http://www.nygiantsfanatic.com/c-84-gian...meh-jersey.aspx. FIFA said the suspension was requested by ethics prosecutor Michael Garcia, making Beckenbauer the first person to be punished as a result of the case. Beckenbauer refused "repeated requests for his assistance, including requests that he provide information during an in-person interview or in response to written questions provided in both English and German," FIFA said in a statement. Alec Ogletree Giants Jersey . -- Pinch-runner Rajai Daviss decision to steal third base just as Oakland catcher Derek Norris was throwing the ball back to the pitcher caught most everyone by surprise -- including several of his Detroit teammates. Kareem Martin Jersey . "Back in 2011, when they announced that the game was coming here, we knew that it was going to be pretty important that we had a good year and hopefully could get into it, let alone win it, so I felt some pressure obviously within for sure," Taman said Monday, less than 24 hours after the Riders won the championship.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Panthers quarterback Cam Newton is active and will start against the Cleveland Browns just 12 days after an automobile accident left him with two fractures in his lower back.Carolina running back DeAngelo Williams will miss his third straight game and ninth overall this season due to injuries. Cornerback Carrington Byndom, safety Robert Lester, linebacker A.J. Klein, defensive tackle Kyle Love and offensive linemen David Foucault and Amini Silatolu are also inactive..ddddddddddddThe Panthers have not activated defensive end Frank Alexander from the reserve/exempt list. The team must make a decision on his future status Monday.Cleveland will be without defensive backs Joe Haden and KWaun Williams, running back Glenn Winston, tight end Gary Barnidge, wide receiver Rodney Smith and offensive linemen Vinston Painter and Andrew McDonald.Jordan Poyer will start for Haden.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Bruins Jerseys Wholesale Sabres Jerseys Red Wings Jerseys From China Wholesale Canadiens Jerseys Wholesale Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Discount Hurricanes Jerseys Blue Jackets Jerseys Outlet Adidas Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Rangers Jerseys From China Discount Flyers Jerseys Discount Penguins Jerseys Discount Capitals Jerseys Wholesale Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Team USA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Wholesale Wild Jerseys Discount Predators Jerseys Discount Blues Jerseys Discount Ducks Jerseys Adidas Coyotes Jerseys Flames Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Oilers Jerseys Discount Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Golden Knights Jerseys Outlet Authentic NHL Winter Classic Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz